Soldat Maps & Mapmaking > DM/HTF/Other maps

Dm_junglestorm

(1/3) > >>

ds dude:
Ok Ok Ok i think i have done it but since im just getting use to polyworks heres my first map its small but i made it that way.

Name:Junglestorm
Players:4(teammode) 2 vs 2
Size:small
Scenery:yes
Waypointed:yes
colliders:yes

Oh and im sorry so sorry the screenshot doesnt work i keep pressing f4 and look in my screeenshot folder but its not in i have only screenshots.Im so sorry please dont be mad.

vulbastick:
i know you filled in the background with paint :P ahah

looking nifty ;)

Vltava:
Actually, the background is due to the low GIF quality.

Edit – Alright, I checked out the waypoints, and you need to completely redo those. You made vertical connections, but didn't use the jet command. All you used was left and right. There's gravity in Soldat, no?

Mistercharles:
No one's gonna download your maps if you don't use common sense with shading and post an overview.

ds dude:

--- Quote from: Vltava on June 20, 2006, 06:15:39 pm ---Actually, the background is due to the low GIF quality.

Edit – Alright, I checked out the waypoints, and you need to completely redo those. You made vertical connections, but didn't use the jet command. All you used was left and right. There's gravity in Soldat, no?

--- End quote ---
ok i'll fix that .i was being to lazy about the waypointing lol.

mistercharles:I didnt know you need to shade on textures so your saying i need to shade it with black or something or with a different color?Oh and i dont understand??!! i press f4 and it doesnt make an ooverview i zoom out and press f4 but nothing happens i look in my screenshot folder and it wasnt there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version