Author Topic: IS god trying to tell me something?  (Read 5004 times)

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
IS god trying to tell me something?
« on: January 05, 2007, 11:33:26 pm »
Ok, I know that maybe I shouldn't post it here...but I wanna know what you guys think.
This is a "Camping_Carl" sort of situation, but I'm not dumping my girl for a mail-order Asian *****.... ::)
Judge me, make lame jokes, or anything like that, and I'll smite thee willingly. I want straight out honest answers, and thats all.

Ok, so a week or so ago...I have a problem with 2 girls that liked me. Lets consider them as Girl A, and Girl B.
I had told myself that I'd give them both a chance....and I chose the girl I (thought) I felt comfortable with (Girl A). Everything went fine untill 2 days ago, when I was talking to her best friend (Girl B), and she told me that the girl I was interested in (Girl A)....Was dating some guy that she's known for quiet a while. Now...I've never met this girl, but we had shared our thoughts and feelings with each other...and she told me that she'd wait for me. (Girl A)
So...That night I was pretty drunk, so I didn't take it to heart...and I didn't believe it. I asked her best friend (Girl B) to MAKE SURE that it was truth, and to call me and tell me the next day. She does the next day, and I find out that it IS true. I go nuts...2 weeks before I pack my bags and go and meet her (Girl A)....she basically CHEATS on me!...I feel that she used me! ....

Anyway...so she (Girl A) comes online yesterday (on MSN)...and messages me. "Just tell me you hate me and I'll understand why" was what she said to me. I told her what I thought, and she gave me excuses. I had once told her (about 4 months ago, not long after I met her online) that I didn't know if I was ever gonna get there to meet her, and that she shouldn't wait for me. So, yesterday...while we had our little argument...:

I say: Why did you do it?
her: Well your the one who told me to not wait around!
me: What kind of excuse is that? I was coming to see you IN ONE ****ING WEEK and you go and do this....and you use THAT excuse?
her: ...

She begged me to forgive her, but I told her that I don't want to know her. I don't have time for those that make me weak inside, and then burn me. I hate cheaters, and she was a cheater.

ANYWAY. I basically told her at the end of the conversation "F**k off, go back to your new boyfriend and stay the f**k out of my life!" and signed off. I do feel guilty that I said that to her, but when I start feeling guilty...a voice in my head repeats "she's a cheater, she used you...don't let her get to you".

After that, I was talking to one of her friends (the other one that has a crush on me, and I went to school with her...Girl B) and she said that I should still come down, and catch up with her. Now...before all the other stuff happened, This girl had offered to let me stay at her place while I was own there (and I accepted, as I had nowhere else to stay). I get an SMS from her after a few hours telling me something like this:

"My sister just asked me where you were going to sleep, and she reckons u should sleep with me"

Now...I wasn't shocked when she said that, I kinda had a thought through my head saying "You like her, so do it!". I really do like this girl, and I have ever since I met her. I used to think about her all the time before she introduced me to her friend. And even while I was getting to know the girl.
Right now...after all thats happened over the last few days, I've been thinking about it...and I felt that I was exactly like the girl that "cheated" on me (Girl A). I feel that I've cheated on her, after all the things that me and her friend talked about.

Last night I was talking to Girl B's cousin, who is living with her at the moment. Her cousin reckons that maybe God is trying to tell me that Girl A was just a distraction, and that Girl B is the one I should date. This got me thinking, and now I'm confused....
Help me please!

Should I feel guilty for what I said to Girl A?
Am I any better than the Girl A who cheated on me?
What should I do about Girl B?
What should I do about it all?
Is god trying to tell me that I should be with Girl B?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 11:50:04 pm by The Bone Collector »
Just another soul to burn.

Offline A

• Soldier
Re: IS god trying to tell me something?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 11:36:14 pm »
No.

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 11:45:03 pm »
Should I feel guilty for what I said to Girl A? No Fist her

Am I any better than the Girl A who cheated on me? Yes all men are created equal
Your always going to be better

What should I do about Girl B? Check her outt

What should I do about it all?  Find Girl C

Is god trying to tell me that I should be with Girl B? She might be a slut too.. she is friends with girl A
  my mofo made this beautiful piece of art.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 11:45:54 pm »
Is she hot? Because if she's hot then you should fuck her, then get rid of her. I really didn't read it properly, but I got that you went to some chicks place, found out she was with some other guy, got pissed, went to b, and then you want her now? Whose hotter?

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 11:54:25 pm »
Girl A: http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6408/newimagetf5.png

Girl B: http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4418/cidaaxq6.jpg

I honestly don't care about looks....Hot chicks with no personality are bimbos imo. Girl B is a really nice girl, and really into me.

Offline A

• Soldier
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 11:57:26 pm »
Girl A: http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6408/newimagetf5.png

Girl B: http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4418/cidaaxq6.jpg

I honestly don't care about looks....Hot chicks with no personality are bimbos imo. Girl B is a really nice girl, and really into me.

EW Girl B is a porker. Just go with Girl A.

EDIT: Wait no Girl A could be 12 years old by the looks of that picture... Just ignore them both.

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2007, 12:01:08 am »
...Girl A is 17 you twat....and Girl B is not a porker....

Some people have no respect for women....

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2007, 12:02:07 am »
No comment on girl b. I'm just going to be mean, so I might aswell not say anything.

Everyone has a personality, even hot girls....unless they're robots.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2007, 12:05:08 am »
No comment on girl b. I'm just going to be mean, so I might aswell not say anything.

Everyone has a personality, even hot girls....unless they're robots.

Yea...some of the really hot ones have personalitys....The rest have the brains of a wet mop....

Offline A

• Soldier
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2007, 12:20:24 am »
...Girl A is 17 you twat....and Girl B is not a porker....

Some people have no respect for women....

Well I suppose that was in rather bad taste so I may as well make it up by giving my useless two cents:

This is why you shouldn't use the internet to meet girls.

Offline frogboy

• Soldier
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2007, 12:26:49 am »
The rest have the brains of a wet mop....
Should suit you then.

EDIT: Also, A was right about Girl B.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 12:30:50 am by frogboy »

Offline Rai-Dei

• Flagrunner
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2007, 12:27:19 am »
Girl A has a mustache me thinks, and anyways to hell with both em!

Offline Spyder

• Soldier
  • Member Since 19 Oct 2002
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2007, 12:28:33 am »
Girl A if i have to choose between those 2...but they are both preetty bad chocie IMO

Offline A

• Soldier
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2007, 12:31:04 am »
Girl A if i have to choose between those 2...but they are both preetty bad chocie IMO

Yeah, way too emo. I have respect for women, just not the creepy whoreish goth ones.

Offline Cookie.

• Soldier
  • I. R. Baboon
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2007, 12:41:38 am »
Girl A is better looking but you did the right thing. Go for B sounds like a better plan for you. Although C may be the best option.

Wtf? Since when do girls use the internet?

-=Fake Edit
Looked at the picture of B again... Go for C...
Although I will quote a funny saying "Fat girls give better head because they are hungry"
Weigh it out, I would still choose C :P

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2007, 12:43:20 am »
I cant see the freaking pictures can someone upload them somewhere else and put them on the forum!? cause imageshack is blocked
:|

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2007, 12:48:23 am »
Girl A has a mustache me thinks, and anyways to hell with both em!
They both do.

If you find them sexually attractive, and you like their personality....go ahead. Frankly, I don't find those ladies attractive, A is average but B...........nvm.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2007, 12:57:40 am »
Showww meee!!!!!!!!

Offline Cookie.

• Soldier
  • I. R. Baboon
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2007, 01:04:38 am »
Damn the angle on that photo is definatly not flattering.....
It might just be the angle right? .... right?