Author Topic: So I bought some knives...  (Read 3281 times)

Offline peemonkey

• Soldier
Re: So I bought some knives...
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2007, 04:33:26 pm »

Mine's bigger.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2007, 04:57:24 pm »
Mine was free, and it came with another one free :D
@ii

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2007, 05:14:34 pm »
†, it seems like everything you are involved in is somehow related to walmart, walmart this walmart that,  am I going crazy here?
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2007, 05:25:25 pm »
Oh Well I got that sign(if thats what you are talking about) when I worked at Arby's I was just picking something up from walmart on my way home from somewhere and I noticed something as I walked to my car... it was that sign. I thought it was neat so I grabbed it and quickly ran to my car... course I had a 72 beetle back then and I spend a good 2 minutes handling my bag of groceries and the sign at the same time(not very stealthy...) I ended up making a clean get-away with only minor casualties.
@ii

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2007, 05:46:29 pm »
Conclusion: He lives in Walmart.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2007, 05:53:26 pm »
Oh Well I got that sign(if thats what you are talking about) when I worked at Arby's I was just picking something up from walmart on my way home from somewhere and I noticed something as I walked to my car... it was that sign. I thought it was neat so I grabbed it and quickly ran to my car... course I had a 72 beetle back then and I spend a good 2 minutes handling my bag of groceries and the sign at the same time(not very stealthy...) I ended up making a clean get-away with only minor casualties.
Obviously they didn't catch you stealing the security warning sign with the security cameras =D
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline papercut

• Camper
  • Soldat ingame name = 40oz Casualtie
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2007, 07:25:30 pm »
Obviously they didn't catch you stealing the security warning sign with the security cameras =D

Haha yeah why exactly was a sign informing you about walmart cameras not near cameras?
<The SoldatForums Applauder>
"I use the Spreyr AUG. :)"

Offline ThunderPantz

• Camper
  • My avatar rules you.
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2007, 09:30:46 pm »
My dad's Gf's 20 year old son had this egyptian sword thing, i was playing with it and stabbed my hand right in the middle, and his nunchucks were fun to play with ^_^

LET THE BASH PIT LIVE ON.
Smoking doesn't kill people, cancer and tobacco does.

Offline jap_man

• Major(1)
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2007, 10:49:12 pm »
My friend made a knife when we were doing metal work. Was fair sharp and defs brought the lols.
Also me and a couple of friends made a molotov cocktail a new years not to far ago wasnt that big, but it was fair good.

I love hardcore boys its too good to be true
One on one or the whole damn crew