Author Topic: IS god trying to tell me something?  (Read 5003 times)

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
Re: IS god trying to tell me something?
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2007, 06:30:17 am »
Someone you've never met can't cheat on you.  You're not in a relationship.

That's all it boils down to.  If you've never met Girl A, what the hell are you fretting about?  So she got with some guy before you went out to see her?  So what?

You never met her, it's long distance, get over it.  You don't have any sort of real relationship with Girl A, so I'd suggest you drop it all before you get yourself into something really troubling.

It sounds like you're just panning out to the alternative option, one that could hurt Girl A.  But since you told her to **** off, then why do you care about that?  Are you just going with Girl B because she supposedly wants your nuts?

This bear would be wise to keep his paws out of the honey pot.

Until you meet either of these girls in person and actually start something serious, don't even bother.  Yea, you might get laid...but you'd probably get a bunch of **** for it that would make it a pain in the ass. 

Oh, and God doesn't care about this sort of crap. 

Correct.. keep her hand out of the pot cause shes fat.

also just wait till you meet girls like im with.. cause.. i find all the hotties and you. just
dont know what your doing.
  my mofo made this beautiful piece of art.

Offline Captain Ben

• Camper
  • "forum's-rebellious-cool-guy"
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2007, 07:30:56 am »
So you never met girl A?
hhahhaha this makes it all the funnier.... anyway, you're 16, isn't that a bit young to resort to internet dating?

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2007, 07:35:21 am »
let me guide your meat into her taco

Offline Captain Ben

• Camper
  • "forum's-rebellious-cool-guy"
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2007, 07:39:26 am »
besides everyone knows asians shit on fat chicks :D

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2007, 09:44:04 am »

Haha...If i wasn't drinking, I'd take that as an insult....

But...I seriously Rofled at that.... [retard]

Geoligist (I think):

As much as you think that your right, your seriously fucking right!  :P
I totally understand what your saying. Yea...I did something wrong, taking it all the wrong way. She sent me an email today that put everything into place for me....So I don't know....She's still in the wrong atm. Thanks Geo, for the only decent reply to my thread. :)

And CC...So what if she's f**king fat!....She's hot in my eyes, no matter what you f**king say.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 09:47:22 am by The Bone Collector »
Just another soul to burn.

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2007, 09:59:20 am »

Haha...If i wasn't drinking, I'd take that as an insult....

But...I seriously Rofled at that.... [retard]

Geoligist (I think):

As much as you think that your right, your seriously ****ing right!  :P
I totally understand what your saying. Yea...I did something wrong, taking it all the wrong way. She sent me an email today that put everything into place for me....So I don't know....She's still in the wrong atm. Thanks Geo, for the only decent reply to my thread. :)

And CC...So what if she's f**king fat!....She's hot in my eyes, no matter what you f**king say.

Even if i was drunk i wouldnt think she was hot...
She has to little of lips.. I bet vagina would swallow your leg like it has not eat anything in months.

Offline A

• Soldier
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2007, 02:25:07 pm »
Okay... If you do ignore all of our fat jokes and still go for girl B, at least don't do what this guy did. Because I know you'll have an urge to.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/infotech/view_article.php?article_id=41820

Offline Noldi

• Camper

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2007, 02:41:44 pm »
I am also disturbed by all the fat jokes in this thread. I agree with Bone Collector here. All women, in my eyes, no matter how attractive or unattractive they are, are the same. (Unless it's an extreme case) Know why? Because they have the same features. They all have eyes... They all have noses... They all (Well, they should) have breasts... They all have ears... They all have eyes... They're all the same, dammit... they're all human beings, which should be enough, but everyone in this world is so superficial and shallow nowadays. <_<

I say you should go with Girl B, although The Geologist did make a good point about the fact that you didn't even have a relationship with Girl A because you never really got to know her. I still say go with Girl B...

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline zaraza

• Soldier
  • *Axeminster!*
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2007, 02:53:33 pm »
1.Should I feel guilty for what I said to Girl A?
2.Am I any better than the Girl A who cheated on me?
3.What should I do about Girl B?
4.What should I do about it all?
5.Is god trying to tell me that I should be with Girl B?
1.No, you shouldn't
2.Fuck it
3.Date with her if you like her
4.Do not regret anything.
5.Ask yourself.

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2007, 03:14:29 pm »
I am also disturbed by all the fat jokes in this thread. I agree with Bone Collector here. All women, in my eyes, no matter how attractive or unattractive they are, are the same. (Unless it's an extreme case) Know why? Because they have the same features. They all have eyes... They all have noses... They all (Well, they should) have breasts... They all have ears... They all have eyes... They're all the same, dammit... they're all human beings, which should be enough, but everyone in this world is so superficial and shallow nowadays. <_<

I say you should go with Girl B, although The Geologist did make a good point about the fact that you didn't even have a relationship with Girl A because you never really got to know her. I still say go with Girl B...

Yeah and about Geologists post, I don't get why it makes him a hypocrite. He always liked Girl B and made a wrong turning with Girl A, so forgetting about Girl A and staying with Girl B is basically setting him self straight. Plus I don't think Girl A did anything wrong anyways, you weren't in a relationship with her, so she can sleep with whoever she wants. It's up to her if she wants to do that.

So basically, just ... whatever I lost my thought of train and now I'm bored.

In any case you shouldn't regret anything, never forget the past but don't dwell on it, just get on with your life. And go outside more.

Offline mar77a

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • mad
    • random stuffs
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2007, 03:29:52 pm »
No.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2007, 03:35:51 pm »
Meeting someone over the internet isn't that bad, you just got to know em. Before I met that person, she gave me her myspace, webcam yada yada yada....we were cool.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2007, 04:56:20 pm »
Meeting someone over the internet isn't that bad, you just got to know em. Before I met that person, she gave me her myspace, webcam yada yada yada....we were cool.

You're Asian.

It's different.

Offline papercut

• Camper
  • Soldat ingame name = 40oz Casualtie
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2007, 07:53:58 pm »
hahhhaha

Girl B isnt fat, look at her arms. It's just her face and the poor camera position. Notice how the camera is looking up to her in Girl B, and in Girl A, the camera is looking down on her like shes cute and sweet. Girl B needs a better picture to be judged.

Girl A is pretty noice though. Dyed hair has always turned me on with every girl I've seen. And she appears to be the type I'd look into, because emo chicks always turned me on, as long as they weren't depressed all the time.

Girl B, again has a bad pic.

So Girl A is got a dude, and Girl B doesnt. Go for Girl B, especially since you said you think she's hot in your eyes. I don't think she's that bad as some of the other dudes put it, But I've seen better. But you can't have it all either. So go for it.

However, I would also prefer to mention that you're getting to old for meeting girls online. It's a lot easier to lie online than it is in person. Knowing someone in person lets you know who they really are, but online you can hide a lot of the bad stuff and only show off the good stuff. I think you should refer back to this thread
<The SoldatForums Applauder>
"I use the Spreyr AUG. :)"

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2007, 10:37:14 pm »

Yeah and about Geologists post, I don't get why it makes him a hypocrite. He always liked Girl B and made a wrong turning with Girl A, so forgetting about Girl A and staying with Girl B is basically setting him self straight. Plus I don't think Girl A did anything wrong anyways, you weren't in a relationship with her, so she can sleep with whoever she wants. It's up to her if she wants to do that.

So basically, just ... whatever I lost my thought of train and now I'm bored.

In any case you shouldn't regret anything, never forget the past but don't dwell on it, just get on with your life. And go outside more.

You guys just won the award for the most interesting posts in this thread (sorry Geo).
In the words on the "How to get chix, yo" thread..."The past can not be relived, good or bad"....and "I make no excuses for my  desires as a man"

Thanks guys....I'll stick with Girl B :)
Just another soul to burn.

Offline Blade

• Major(1)
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2007, 11:11:33 pm »
I say rethink it.

Girl A, didn't really do anything wrong, but she looks like she will anyway.

Girl B, Friends with Girl A, is basically backstabbing her best friend, not to mention you haven't even met her and she probably is just like her friend, because she did go behind her back and all.

Seriously, you still have the chance, get as far away from these 2 as possible, there are so many other girls...

btw i laughed at the harpoon joke :P as well as most of the CC jokes.

Offline 1010011010

• Soldier
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2007, 11:55:47 pm »
Physical appearance is all that matters. Personality, intelligence, communication and similar likes are just distractions.

Offline Mancer

• Camper
  • Legacy of Poontage
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2007, 12:37:33 am »
Thread proves why we need bash pit back. I want to insult you, so badly.
I have a Mac so I can't play with you guys no more :(
(psst MM make a Mac version)

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2007, 12:53:15 am »
Thread proves why we need bash pit back. I want to insult you, so badly.

Gives mancer a high five.

Anyways.. Girl A looks like she can deepthroat Anything and can ride you until the next day.... looks light cute.. her nose is not cool.. but oh well you gotta live with some mitakes of nature... her eyes rule... She might be loose.. but you can tighten her up good put ice on her gina.. You know what i mean..

now you gotta think of it this way.. I think of a relationship if your going to be with a girl.. Make sure she has a good heart and is loyal.. Also think of her as if you where going to marry her..

Girl B.. Never... I would not even walk by her.. shes like a black cat... dont gross her path.. or get in the way of it... She would produce ugly babies, After sex shes the type to smell bad, She will probley keep away from girl A b ecause girl A is hottier.. and she knows it..

girl A.. id probley sleep with... you know to test her out...

Girl B Doesnt look like she has a chest.. and shes a big birtha woman.. :\

Lets eleminate Girl B and go looka t your myspace friends to see if we can find another.