Author Topic: A few questions...  (Read 1781 times)

Offline Brock

• Flagrunner
  • [GG]StrykeR
    • Gunner Guards Clansite
A few questions...
« on: January 07, 2007, 12:52:50 am »
While most people are content with taking their friend's Reg Code.  I am not so.  I feel that MM deserves my momey as he made a great game.  I want to register.

But I have a few questions...

1. Can you pay by cheque (or cash would be lovely).

2. Have any of you registered guys had any problems with registering?  Did you get spam mail, and unwanted packages/ads?  Was the process handled well?

I mainly need this topic as something to show to my parents.  They probably will think this to be a scam.  I trust MM and the fact that he won't scam us...  But my parents don't.

Thanks.
"What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a
computer-generated dream world built to keep us
under control in order to - wait, what?"

Offline edak

• Flagrunner
  • AussiEdak
Re: A few questions...
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 01:39:34 am »
process was clean, no spam or anything...  it was almost instantaneous

UPDATED 12-Aug-2010 FIXED LINKS!!!!! - 18 Apr 2007 - NOW WITH FULLLY MODDABLE MAP TEXTURES! Modders, further customise your soldat!

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 01:44:19 am »
I had no problem registering, got the email with the register stuff in it within 5 minutes.
There are other worlds than these

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 01:22:18 pm »
The whole process takes place through a reputable company that has a perfectly clean history,  Probably half of the people on this forum have registered.

The old forum had over 10,000 registered users.  If there were any trust issues at all... we would have heard about it by now.

Offline Leo

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 01:10:46 am »
No fears, just DO IT! ;)

Offline -Vis-

• Flagrunner
  • Zarch
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 01:15:17 am »
I feel that MM deserves my momey

ROFL.

OT: Yeah there's no way it could be a scam, what with so many people registering, and not having any complaints. I still haven't registered, but I plan on it.

Offline xtishereb

• Flagrunner
  • I swear, my chainsaw killed you on its own.
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 09:10:03 pm »
You can pay using PayPal, which requires a credit card. If you don't have a credit card, just find someone who has a credit card, give them $9, and ask them to register Soldat for you. Easy.
I had no problems with registering. I got an e-mail with my key very quickly, as others have said. But I'd recommend backing up your key somewhere after you register, in case you need to reformat your hard disk.
As far as I can tell, I've never gotten another e-mail from Michal Marcinkowski or any e-mail related to Soldat outside of forums.
<3*xwd
love conquers all

Offline JohnCena

• Soldier
  • Down since day one!
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 02:52:54 pm »
The proces is very clean i had no problems with registration and why would he scam u and btw u need outlock express to get it alteast i did !
You want some come get some!