Author Topic: H4x0r Patch !!!Eleven!!  (Read 1303 times)

Offline Raithah

• Camper
  • Life™
H4x0r Patch !!!Eleven!!
« on: January 05, 2007, 06:53:01 pm »
Have you ever wanted to hack ? Just once, have you ever wanted to fly across the screen and slaughter all those other people ?

Well now's your chance !

Just download the file attached and any server you make will be played with h4x0r excellance ! Simply change the filename to weapons.ini, select the chainsaw and you're off to h4x the world !

Comments, questions ?

Edit: Dreadfully sorry, this is the corrected file.

Edit2: Here's a demo, for all you who doubt :) *change extension to .sdm*

Date Posted: January 05, 2007, 02:57:55 PM
BTW, please post if you like it ;)

The preferred outcome of war is peace. Ironic, huh ?
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aliquam auctor lectus pulvinar neque. Vestibulum commodo nisl convallis nisi. Aliquam in magna. Quisque orci. Duis sed nunc eu quam egestas feugiat. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Nulla auctor turpis non urna. Sed porttitor. Donec et dui non odio.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
Re: H4x0r Patch !!!Eleven!!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 06:56:00 pm »
Yeah guys its not a hack, its just a wierd bug that is the result of a weapons mod. Quite a good laugh actauly :D
@ii

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 06:57:30 pm »
It's nothing new; many have made it, even myself. Just a glitch with the SPAS's recoil, but it's still fun to toy around with :P

Offline Raithah

• Camper
  • Life™
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 07:09:36 pm »
Never knew anyone else did a mod like this. Everyone's heard of Foley's Air Mod, but I've never seen someone set it up like this. In fact, you can use a slight mod of this weapon in a normal game :

By increasing (decreasing ?) the speed of the chainsaw to around -60000, then changing it's ammo to 1 (and a really long reload time), you have a great, one time use tele gun. Also awesome for getting that advantage when running away from people; suddenly teleporting to a different level or into a poly isn't a normal tactic :)

And yes, this is not a hack but it makes most people think they're hacking.

BTW, I'm working on some other 'hacks' : the invislbe bullet that kills, double shot guns, etc. All in fun, but it'd make quite a laugh if you set up a server w/ the mod and the users thought they were hacking :)

//offtopic//Just a question, but would anyone like a 'famous persons' mod ? Each gun would be named after a famous forum-goer and would fire an ironic round, e.g. Eagles Arrows would be a bow that fires eagles //offtopic//
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 07:18:56 pm by Raithah »

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aliquam auctor lectus pulvinar neque. Vestibulum commodo nisl convallis nisi. Aliquam in magna. Quisque orci. Duis sed nunc eu quam egestas feugiat. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Nulla auctor turpis non urna. Sed porttitor. Donec et dui non odio.

Offline xtishereb

• Flagrunner
  • I swear, my chainsaw killed you on its own.
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 08:14:56 pm »
Delete the comments in the beginning of the .txt file. They're unnessicary for a mod.

This mod is spaz-tastic. I like my jetpack mod better. Because I'm self-centered like that.
<3*xwd
love conquers all

Offline Raithah

• Camper
  • Life™
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 10:06:15 pm »
Well this isn't a jetpack mod. It's an ub3r h4x, didn't you read the title ?

Offline xtishereb

• Flagrunner
  • I swear, my chainsaw killed you on its own.
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2007, 10:08:57 pm »
It's basically an overpowered jetpack that's uncontrollable. You just point in the general direction you want to go and click. It's like how people think shotguns work. :P

Well, it does what it says on the box. Maybe you should post an animated .gif of it in action.
<3*xwd
love conquers all