June 29
3 (18.8%)
July 1
5 (31.3%)
July 2
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: July 01, 2006, 11:12:35 am

Author Topic: New movie idea(POLL NOW IMPORTANT)  (Read 10148 times)

Offline Kinky noob

• Camper
  • This is shugo he likes to eat his fingers!
New movie idea(POLL NOW IMPORTANT)
« on: June 22, 2006, 03:24:07 pm »
Ok this is a movie. A real full length movie for soldat. We have all seen the seven minute ones and the knots sister video. But this will be a seriously awesome movie.

Although right now I only have the basic idea this movie will take a lot of time to make, maybe four or five days.

Here is what I have now:
Some ideas, charcters, and bios on them, i.e. what weapons they use and how they act. I will need a lot of people for this, something like 30 because it has zombies in it but if we use bots it be ****. So... we use people, make them look like zombies and bam we got a movie. I am working on script right now. Another thing; I need a map because I suck at making maps so I would be most happy if someone made me a map that is a city with sewer ways and insides of buildings and it has got to be HUGE. The movie will be like 20 to 30 minutes long and I need three people as spectators for recording. They will record it and send me the video clips then I will edit it and send it to my clan leader for SMM (stewe). He willl look at it, do some touch ups and send it back. I'll slap on some music and we will be done.

This is the signup I want you to type your ingame name, email and what you can do for my movie, no OUR MOVIE.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 11:12:35 am by Kinky noob »

Offline Mr. Jenkins

• Soldier
  • AKA "Oneburt"
Re: New movie idea(Now scripting)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 03:31:45 pm »
I will *cough* do it...;) This is a great idea. ;)

My ingame name is Mr. Jenkins.

I guess I can be one of the zombies/characters or stagecrew. I can't be a cameraman though, my comp is way too slow. And doesn't your clan already have a mapper?

Can you tell us exactly what the story will be? In more detail then "...it is a zombie movie..." and "...i am working on scrpt right now."
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 08:59:19 pm by Mr. Jenkins »

Offline Kinky noob

• Camper
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 04:04:47 pm »
It takes place in the year 2010, 4 years from now. The world is taken over by Lucifer. He was destroyed but his minions stayed and are still alive and destroying the world. Our story takes place in a city (I need a map still and its got to be huge so let me know if your going to make it) where the zombies are just arriving and killing every one and thing in their path. It starts out with two friends (Seth and Chris) trapped in a building with nothing but knives as weapons (good thing zombies don't know how to use weapons....YET!!). They fight their way down to the bottom floor where they go out to the street and are horded by zombies so they escape into the sewer. Walking through the sludge and filth they are attacked again by some slime zombies and they kill them, this time just barely surviving. When they surface again they are close to Chris' house. They quickly go in and see Alex, Chris' brother, barely alive holding their dad's pistol. He says there is a medical kit in the basement and to help him get it. Like any movie there is a zombie in the basement with a chain saw. OH NO. One of the brothers throws a knife at it and takes the chainsaw. They aid Alex with the medical kit then go back upstairs. Alex says they should get a gun from their dads' gun cabinet. They go to get it and find a ruger 77(left there by a stageman;)). They leave the house and walk down the street past another house and Shara's (Alexs' girlfriend) house. They find her parents dead in the living room being eaten by zombies. They kill them, go upstairs and find Shara cornered by a zombe. They save her and give her a knife. Then they leave and walk along a road to a hospital where they go inside and are attacked by a zombie with a shot gun. They kill it and take the gun. Then they fight their way to the top floor and are rescued by some soldats with jets then its over.

That is all for now...

« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 03:24:18 pm by Kinky noob »

Offline [R^M]TomaHawk

• Major
  • Bush to the rescue!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 04:08:14 pm »
i already sent you a email but my in game name is [R^M]TomaHawk and i could play as a zombie charcter but if i learn some more stuff like makin maps i'll help u out but i dont know anything.My email address is rebelsandindians@yahoo.com but i would like to be in ur movie bye.

Offline stewe231

• Major
  • rar!
    • http://www.freewebs.com/undead231/
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 06:08:15 pm »
hay kinky we were still working on fight for life
   :o
we could do this movie next, but we are still workin on fight for life, which is 1/3rd done it would be finished if any of my  servers would come up
download mods and maps here!
http://freewebs.com/undead231/

Offline Wraithlike

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • The Ichthyologist
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 08:32:05 pm »
I could do this, and I have a semi-huge city map I made that I could make more evilish for zombehs. Just PM me for what ever.

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 09:20:10 pm »
I am in for this i would love to be apart of this! Email me at TBone90@gmail.com or PM me!
My ingame name is: T-Bone
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline Plonkoon

• Veteran
  • I know Karate!....and several other Japanese words
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2006, 10:18:35 pm »
Curse my unreliable connection!  :P  Oh well, I hope to see this finished.

Offline stewe231

• Major
  • rar!
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 08:50:11 am »
please make a server for our clan my pc is gay and wont let me, grrr
call it -SMM-dedicated

Offline Kinky noob

• Camper
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2006, 01:39:28 pm »
 :'( The main characters are......

Seth: Age 19, Seth is known for jumping into things without thinking, which can almost always put him in a bad spot. He is a strong boy and has always loved to fight. He is cocky at times and agressive with his actions.

Chris: Age 18 and Seth's best friend. They have known each other since grade school and are always together. When the town was starting to be overrun Seth and Chris were hanging out at Seth's house. He has always been laid back and is always trying to make people feel loved and wanted. He is a nice guy but when it comesĀ  to girls he has a hard time finding the right one. His brother Alex has always been good with the ladies.

Alex: Is 17 years old and the younger brother of Chris. Is really sly and has always had a nack at getting the girl. He is very perverted and is always good for a laugh.

Shara: Alexs' girl friend, she is a hottie. She has been with Alex for almost a year. She is a strong girl (almost stronger than alex LMAO) and is quite a handful. She always has the last word and anything you say to her makes her mad. Will make u feel like **** in the end. She can turn anything you say against you and has a real spunky additude.

The Subcharacters...............

Zombie with shot gun
Zombie with knife (4 or 5)
Zombie with chainsaw
Soldat one
Soldat two
Soldat three
Soldat four
Zombie (20)

Others:
We need three camera men who can record the video and send me editable data.

We also need some stagecrew who will help with some of the hard things to do like finding a gun or triggering explosions and stuff.

I NEED THESE THINGS OR THE MOVIE WILL FAIL.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 05:15:45 pm by Kinky noob »

Offline stewe231

• Major
  • rar!
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2006, 02:06:53 pm »
il do camara man, i can eather use fraps or the demo recordings, your choice   ;)

Offline JotEmI[PL]

• Major(1)
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2006, 05:44:22 pm »
Well, first of all this is a great idea, I would really like to take part in it. But I'm on first year of IT studies and I have exams right now. I'll be free after 30th June. I could be one of zombies, main characters or anything else :). Second, I must say that script isn't bad....but you could still work on it, it could be better. This is my e-mail jotemi.dc@wp.pl. My nick in game is the same: JotEmI[PL]

Offline SDFilm

• Veteran
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2006, 06:31:27 pm »
I would be happy to flex my editing skills on this  ;D

My email is SDFilm@hotmail.co.uk

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline Kinky noob

• Camper
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2006, 07:28:16 pm »
KK Thx guys also that is a rough draft of the real script later in the month. Also i need more stage men and if any one has a map i need it now just send it to me. also i am working on the final script tonite and so far i need 19 more ppl.

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2006, 09:23:39 pm »
i tried to PM you with the character bio, but it wouldnt work.... do you want me to email it or just post.
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline Wraithlike

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • The Ichthyologist
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2006, 10:53:08 pm »
Can I be Zombie With Chainsaw?

Offline 2big4u

• Camper
  • In Game: 2big4u - Merry Christmas!
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2006, 02:00:44 am »
Count Me in:

In Game Name:  2big4u

E-mail: freak3721@aol.com

ill pm u too... just in case

Offline stewe231

• Major
  • rar!
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2006, 09:21:49 am »
soo kinky is it gona just be a movie that has killing in iy ot is it gona have voice overs

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2006, 09:53:33 am »
In-game name: Mistercharles.
Zombie name: The zombie form of Ray Charles.
Position: Hand Zombie, in streets.
Style: Hide and attack. I can also jump from rooftops if you want.
Email: unbelievablysexy :at: gmail.com

I'm free almost any day, as long as the EST time is reasonable.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 12:08:01 pm by Mistercharles »
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline Wraithlike

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • The Ichthyologist
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2006, 09:34:09 pm »
Whoops, I might be free for this, but i'll be away till thursday.

Ingame Name: {Silent}Wraithlike
Zombie Name: Zombie Ghandi
Position: Chainsaw Zombie
Style: Camping Monkey Kung-Pow

I shouldn't have copied MisterCharles' template.