Author Topic: Point, Counterpoint  (Read 1183 times)

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
Point, Counterpoint
« on: January 12, 2007, 12:03:37 am »
I'm sure that many of you have seen the video "Loose Change".  If not, here it is: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change+recut

Basically, it's a fairly convincing argument that 9/11 is something other than a terrorist attack.  It offers a lot of information that seems to support a conspiracy.  Maybe many of you believed it.  I know I did.

However, there's a site that completely tears "Loose Change" apart.  It addresses every single line of the video and offers counterpoints backed with evidence from credible sources.  Definitely worth a look: http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

It's always good to hear both sides of an argument before making a choice.  Hopefully this will help you in your own debates and decisions.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Slashnoob

• Major
  • only users lose drugs
Re: Point, Counterpoint
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 12:08:33 am »
i don't know what's there to help about; Loose Change is utterly rubbish.

hell, the makers themselves have made comment at some press conference saying they "bent" the facts abit in order to reach people's minds, later on they explained it further - they knew nobody knows the exact information of some details, so they bent that information alittle just so the viewers could get the image across.

i don't buy that shiet, IMO you bend the facts - you lose.

other than that i simply hate conspiracists. TAKE YOUR DAMNED TINFOIL HAT OFF, THE SKIES ARENT FALLING AND THE APOCALYPSE ISN'T COMING!
THE ILLUMINATI ISN'T HERE TO GET YOU AND THE GOVERNMENT DIDN'T PLANT A MICRO TRACKING CHIP IN YOUR SKULL. FFS LIBERALS ARGH:@
Former SuperKill

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 12:30:20 am »
two plains went into the towers.......

something was threating.. the piolets...

Obvously thats a terriorst.
  my mofo made this beautiful piece of art.

Offline Rambo_6

• Camper
  • Banned
    • (Adam Whitby) What where you're freinds doing on my server earlier?!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 12:32:59 am »
Maybe they were claustrophobic. And the stewardess gave them flat soda.

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 12:34:26 am »
Maybe they were claustrophobic. And the stewardess gave them flat soda.

lollierds

flat soda

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 12:35:57 am »
Ok get back on topic, Carl you are close to a week ban so its best for you to stop spamming. Rambo you are a hair away from getting your first warning.
@ii

Offline A

• Soldier
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 12:41:21 am »
Bleh. Loose Change. Designed for gullible idiots to buy into. Unfortunately it's worked very well.

By the way, why are topics that were relevant 2-6 years ago popping up everywhere? Smarterchild, IPod popularity and now this?

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 12:44:25 am »
Bleh. Loose Change. Designed for gullible idiots to buy into. Unfortunately it's worked very well.

By the way, why are topics that were relevant 2-6 years ago popping up everywhere? Smarterchild, IPod popularity and now this?

because there retro!!

i think nintendo is going to be the biggest thing soon other than thaattt

Why doesnt anyone talka bout the attack on the pentigon i think that one was an oldy plannned attack hitting the side of the building... yea know?

Offline Krillious

• Camper
  • If you were a hindu I could aim for the dot
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 01:17:42 am »
the americans never landed on the moon :<

Offline The Geologist

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 01:36:52 am »
Yes, we did.  And we brought back rocks.  Rocks that I've studied, and show no signs of alteration typical on this planet.  On the contrary, they show many signs of microstructures from meteorite impacts and other various characteristics of the moon.  These aren't rocks you find in, say, the desert people "think" the moon landing was faked in.

As for the movie...watched both of 'em.  While I don't necessarily buy into them, I did come away with one question that I havn't found a reasonable explanation for: what are those bright flashes seen on various parts of the towers when they begin to collapse?  These were attributed to explosives in the film, but I wonder if there isn't another cause.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams it is
still a beautiful world.  Strive to be happy.

Offline Camping_carl

• Major(1)
  • Defeat
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 01:54:41 am »
Yes, we did.  And we brought back rocks.  Rocks that I've studied, and show no signs of alteration typical on this planet.  On the contrary, they show many signs of microstructures from meteorite impacts and other various characteristics of the moon.  These aren't rocks you find in, say, the desert people "think" the moon landing was faked in.

As for the movie...watched both of 'em.  While I don't necessarily buy into them, I did come away with one question that I havn't found a reasonable explanation for: what are those bright flashes seen on various parts of the towers when they begin to collapse?  These were attributed to explosives in the film, but I wonder if there isn't another cause.

I agree with every word your mouth has to offer.. the fact you Studied these rocks your self im amazed.... Moon landing fake? wow.. that is a blow to me and the whole united states.....  the big flashes? i didnt see those....

What where the rocks like from the moon?

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 02:04:35 am »

Probably electrical wires shorting out, windows exploding, or some other plausible answer.  Anyone with experience in demolitions wouldn't put bombs in random places in a building, especially one the size of the WTCs.

Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 09:54:11 am »
This is the clearest explanation of 9/11 I have seen, every story has its holes, and the demolition wasn't entirely convincing to me, there should have been many more lights to even consider that possible evidence, it would be like dust on a lens that is supposed to be a ghost.

That is a better explanation then the released, but I cannot say i would protest on ground zero because of it.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan