Author Topic: Tobbygnome's Call of Duty Mod  (Read 6719 times)

Offline Tobbygnome

• Major(1)
Tobbygnome's Call of Duty Mod
« on: January 13, 2007, 10:52:57 pm »
Tobby's COD MOD

Greetings, this is my Call of Duty Mod. It took me about a week to do. This was also my first mod.

Made By Tobbygnome

http://users.on.net/~shadeygnome/COD%20MOD/Tobbys%20COD%20MOD%20Beta%202.exe

SCREENYS:

Made By Tobbygnome
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 07:31:08 pm by Tobbygnome »

Offline -Vis-

• Flagrunner
  • Zarch
Re: Tobbygnome's Call of Duty Mod
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 11:27:58 pm »
Some of those weapons look quite nice, but the Sten looks like a dolphin, and the panzerfaust looks like... a... green vibrator... I don't know how else to describe it. :D

Not bad for a first mod though.

Offline Tobbygnome

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 01:46:30 am »
your right the Panzerfaust looks like a panzyfaust dildo. hehe, and the sten i thought was alright. but thx for the compliment

Offline The Red Guy

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 01:49:04 am »
lol @ green vibrator

Offline Tobbygnome

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 01:52:28 am »
Do you like the mod though!!!!

Offline The Red Guy

• Flagrunner
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 01:59:09 am »
I like the Dual Lugers. :-\

Offline Tobbygnome

• Major(1)
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 07:55:49 am »
geez a little harsh dont u think, i meen this is my first mod and im only 15 years old. gimme a fkn break slayer!!

Offline Slayer DZ

• Camper
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 08:40:38 am »
WTF, you're 15????!!!! OMG, that's sad... I'm 15 too and look this
Hahahahaahah... this is sou phunny! Man, i think that you need ****in more practising and skills before making mod like this and what's sou sad also releasing it!!! Next time better think about that! That panzerfaust seems like an fat arrow, man, do you live on this world??? Have you ever seen a panzerfaust?!
=
now this is panzerfaust, WELCOME TO THIS WORLD!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 09:28:39 am by Slayer DZ »

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 08:53:10 am »
I'm 15 too. I think most of us are around 15 (for dumb people 14-16 or 17 ish)

And I really don't think that your mod is good. You should try to shade with some more contrast so the weapons don't look so bland. And the choice of colors isn't too good either. I'm saying this so you would do better next time. Learn on your mistakes and don't be offended. And you should expect to get flamed every once in a while. Hell , you'll get used to it in no time.

In short: try harder next time. And I hope there will be next time , just don't give up. We ned some more cool mods.

P.S. the outlines are not so good. [retard]

EDIT: @ slayer: so hard so true  8)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 08:55:18 am by Will »

Offline Henito Kisou

• Flagrunner
  • Cursed Mind
    • Me on deviantART
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 10:18:06 am »
I like MP44 and M1 Garand, make shading as: between black outline and weapon image 2, 3 width flatted, also for one pixel width make stick elements only partially outside weapon.
Sten is looking as kind of poison injector, and Panzerfaus... one sentence: fell my dildo hahaha, correct outline, but make some concave elements. Try to use more than 2 or 3 versions aiready using color. Good colors inside weapon is perfect vaccine for too plastic/artificial outline.

Offline Bunney

• Flagrunner
  • Early Rave/Oldskool <3
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 10:22:35 am »
Hahahahaahah... this is sou phunny! Man, i think that you need ****in more practising and skills before making mod like this and what's sou sad also releasing it!!! Next time better think about that! That panzerfaust seems like an fat arrow, man, do you live on this world??? Have you ever seen a panzerfaust?!
=
\

Dude...cant u relax, its his first time, i bet those weapons u showed were like the 5th version of it...so next time respond as a mature guy...not like a fricking 10 year old..

The mod is pretty good for ur first time, but yeah, just practise alot, look at work of others and learn from them how to shade 'n' stuff, then it will work out just fine :)

Offline Slayer DZ

• Camper
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2007, 11:57:27 am »
That's the same that I said but in a brutal way! I think as you that he needs more practice, it's obvious. I just know that I practiced so hard before releasing my first mod, and I admit, even then it wasn't sou good but it was OK! man if I made and released my first mod when I didn't had any experience that would be so stupid it would look like a bunch of crap putted in .rar archive...

WE NEED GOOD MODS

that's way I recommend to non-experienced moders this:
                         PRACTICE A LOT, SHOW US YOUR WORK BEFORE RELEASING IT!
                         WE WILL HELP YOU TO IMPROVE IT AND WHEN IT LOOKS OK (not
                         like crap) IT'S READY FOR RELEASING! THEN YOU CAN IMPROVE IT
                         EVEN MORE THROUGH VERSIONS! IN THIS WAY HARDLY WILL ANY
                         BODY DOWNLOAD IT, that's just how it is...

That's just what I think and sorry for brutality....

Offline The Geologist

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 03:10:09 pm »
Flame from Slayer DZ deleted.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams it is
still a beautiful world.  Strive to be happy.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2007, 04:55:30 pm »
Post by numgun deleted. 

No Image Macros: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?action=help

Offline Tobbygnome

• Major(1)
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2007, 09:17:34 pm »
thx guys who gave me constructive critisism and to slayer, u can go **** your **** with a **** and ****  *** **** *********** for all i care. I will try harder next time except i dont think i will post it in this forum. that is all. goodbye

Date Posted: January 14, 2007, 07:29:50 PM
but then again here is my interface that i have worked on and slayer plz do not reply to this topic anymore.

Offline ^_^

• Soldier
  • AKA Charlotte :-D
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2007, 10:07:02 pm »
They aren't perfect, but they aren't bad either. A little practice with shaping and a little shading practice and you'll be top notch, me boy!  [retard]
In-Game names: Charlotte, Gin Fox, Agent Sonnata.
Current Mod Project: The Dark Lament.

Offline Field Marshal

• Soldier
  • Generalfeldmarschall
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2007, 10:15:58 pm »
=

Slayer. . .what is that? Come on, ever heard of constructive criticism? What good is it if we totally crush our future mod makers in an attempt at self glorification? Everyone starts out making horrible weapons, the first weapons I made were awfull (some of the ancient forum goers may remeber :P). Our goal should be to help people not drag them down and step on them. Tobbygnome I hope Slayer hasn't totally ruined posting on this forum for you, know that not everyone is as painfully cruel and harsh as him. I wish you happy future mod making.

Offline Tobbygnome

• Major(1)
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2007, 10:27:05 pm »
tyvm and the download link up top is actually now the new version, get it, all new weapons

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2007, 04:20:48 am »
dude don't be scared by slayer. He's just one of the many here. You can't allow yourself to be influenced by only one person. He's always likeĀ  that, I think he needs some anger management and theĀ  two of s are also making a WW2 mod so he's proably jerked on because of that

PS :  the guns are better than before, you just need a lil contrast and thats it(for a first mod) and I expect the next one will be better  ;)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 04:22:30 am by Will »

Offline Tobbygnome

• Major(1)
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2007, 05:06:34 am »
I am still going to make updates for this mod, newer versions u know, but i hope your WW2 mod is good, and i certainly think i did a good job at the new weapon UI. Other than that, i would actually like 2 know if people like this mod, if not then i guess im wasting my time.   :-\