Author Topic: [Help] No transparency  (Read 1070 times)

Offline M.rSnow

• Camper
[Help] No transparency
« on: January 15, 2007, 11:58:36 am »
hay i got a big problem (same on 3 other comps i have) i cant see threw any thing i have no transparency so all the bullets are just getting a non transparency tail whitish means i (if theres many bulles in screen) wont see a sh*t.
Any1 got a solution?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 03:37:48 am by M.rSnow »
Lapis: You need a vacation or a bullet though the head both works just fine by me.

Offline Cube

• Camper
  • Go Cube go!
    • Cube's Portal
Re: [Help] No transpiracy
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 03:47:55 pm »
try reinstalling soldat

and its transparency :P not transpiracy lol first i though this post is gonna be about a new version of piracy
Hmm, any idea what to write here?

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 11:50:45 pm »
Reinstall your drivers for your graphic card. What graphic card do you have by the way?
Are you talking about the bullet trails? Make sure that you have ticked the "Show bullet trails" check box in the Soldat setup.

Offline M.rSnow

• Camper
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 03:37:09 am »
try reinstalling soldat

and its transparency :P not transpiracy lol first i though this post is gonna be about a new version of piracy
Humm.. Reinstalling soldat is no idea why would that help iv made it 1ce. Sorry for the spelling misstakes.
Reinstall your drivers for your graphic card. What graphic card do you have by the way?
Are you talking about the bullet trails? Make sure that you have ticked the "Show bullet trails" check box in the Soldat setup.
Really smart idea. i had an old version of the graphics driver b4 then i chouldn´t see nades (no transparency there either). How do i check what graphics card i have? And are there any sites whit's uploads drivers?

Btw cube there aren´t any 1337 (leet) skills. Cuz thats only a languide. Its like saying "ooo i  got swedish skills". For you who don´t get what i mean, look at his avatar. Ah and il send some screen shot if it helps.. This is the only 1 not having a error. This is normal to me.
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4528873
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 03:58:22 am by M.rSnow »
Lapis: You need a vacation or a bullet though the head both works just fine by me.

Offline The Red Guy

• Flagrunner
Re: [Help] No transparency
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 03:59:30 am »
Please use another image host. :P

Offline M.rSnow

• Camper
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 07:40:19 pm »
why that 1 works rigth? coming whit another 1 now hosing on imageshack.us .

U all get the idea huh?

Date Posted: January 17, 2007, 11:45:04 PM
Sorry for double posting...
Neeed help i can post more photos. And are there anyone who knows how to fix it?
--------------------
Really annoying if i knew what characters that was i can be sigth blocked by other players
image1
---------------------
Big problem
image2
---------------------
Link on image2 fixed.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 06:45:37 pm by M.rSnow »

Offline Clawbug

• Veteran
  • 1184!
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 12:39:27 pm »
Hmm. What kind of GPU do those comps have? Has Soldat worked well on them before? It seems that alpha transparency is not quite working, I had the same problem with ATI Rage II Turbo 8MB (I think).

Well, if Soldat has worked well before, it is 90% sure this is a driver issue (You can test it by using other games and see how they work out) and I suggest you to delete your drivers with DriverCleaner and then reinstalling them.

BTW, the second pic (hosted on uploadextra) is not working. :(
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 12:41:08 pm by Clawbug »
Fight! Win! Prevail!

Offline M.rSnow

• Camper
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 06:40:39 pm »
Humm...  Having problems whit worms 2, heroes IV (but i had probs whit both of em before the driver install), Soldat and Ages of mythology. I dunno what "GPU" i have but are there any easy was of learning? And iv been having this problems since 1.3.0 i started gaming more frequently about 2 months before 1.3.0 was released. It migth be grafix card problems but i dunno.
Btw, il up date that pic. ;)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 06:44:40 pm by M.rSnow »