Author Topic: editing the colors and scenery  (Read 1863 times)

Offline jettlarue

• Flagrunner
editing the colors and scenery
« on: June 20, 2006, 07:23:20 pm »
ok i know from the topic this sounds like a noob post but it isnt. today i did some messing around with maps to see what would throw a map error when you started. i found out that changing poly color and making new scereny did not. so i was thinking, since some of the default maps are a lil ugly. does anyone want to attempt to "mod" the maps? if noone does i might make one or two.

Offline Spyder

• Soldier
  • Member Since 19 Oct 2002
Re: editing the colors and scenery
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 07:59:52 pm »
That has been done million times before, please don't do any more remakes of the defaults maps.  And they are not ugly.

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 10:01:27 pm »
Compared to some superior custom maps, they are ugly, but they have that classic MM style going on.

And no, don't do remakes.  I've seen remakes of Laos, Airpirates, Kampf, Run, so on and so forth, and it's quite tiring.

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline jettlarue

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 05:15:36 pm »
no. im not talking about a remake like airpirates2 or something. its where you just change the colors of the polys and scenery's. but ok i see your points. i guess i will not do this.