Author Topic: .·´¯`·Call Of Duty 4·´¯`·.  (Read 38175 times)

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
  • (F)ornication (U)nder (C)onsent of the (K)ing
    • http://www.soldatforums.com/index.php?topic=571.0
.·´¯`·Call Of Duty 4·´¯`·.
« on: February 01, 2008, 09:53:40 am »
CALL OF DUTY 4
Okay. As I got some time I started to work on weapons. Sadly, I screwed them up and I think the weapons turned horrible. I mean - Im dissapointed and not satisfied with them. I guess they are too bright and they would need even recolor. But as for current level of work I can publish them here because of topic.

!NOTE!
I still want to finish my not done mods and this is my high priority one. Ive made almost all weapons and their modifications. The biggest problem for me (and for one person too ^^.) are sounds. Does anybody got sounds from Call Of duty 4 ? If yes. Please contact me or just let me know in this topic.

I will really appreciate if somebody could get them for me because I played that game but I dont have it and I searched on internet too and it was hopeless. So please, if you are able to be so nice and get them for me. Thanks a lot.

The second thing are ideas about the kits (medikit,nadekit etc.) and interface. I might make even gosteks if its necessary.

So ideas, wishes and help is needed.

(sorry for my english)

Best Regards, Dairy.
Still Under Construction
°°°°°°°°
>>>
>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>

>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>

>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>
>
>>
>
>
>
>
°°°°°°°°

Offline Radical Terrorist

• Camper
  • The Turr'rst
Re: .·´¯`·Call Of Duty 4·´¯`·.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 12:15:16 am »
I usually like your mods, but there's not much here. More? Gosteks could help pull it from the dead. Problem with making mods for  mainstream games like COD is that everyones used every weapon from every mainstream game multiple times, and try as you might, AK47 gets unoriginal when it's in every mod.
Never take life seriously. No one ever gets out alive.

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 11:03:37 pm »
Your Desert eagle hurts my eyes.
It's WAAAAAAAAAAAY too shiny.
Lol, internets.

Offline Radical Terrorist

• Camper
  • The Turr'rst
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 12:15:18 am »
I like the M40A3 though, that's pretty original as far as soldat guns go.
Never take life seriously. No one ever gets out alive.

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 07:11:42 am »

It's got to be!

M40 - what a?... please change the bipod because for now it looks like a s*it :)

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 09:21:18 am »

Have you EVER seen any Desert eagle ? - if not and you wanna see one from CoD4 just look into the another topic in partially moddifications.

M40 - what a?... please change the bipod because for now it looks like a s*it :)

What is a bipod ? Its on the handle ?

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 09:30:43 am »
What is a bipod ? Its on the handle ?

No :) That's the folding thing in the front of gun that is used to stabilise it when you are shooting or you are waiting for ocassion to shoot on prone position.

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 09:32:03 am »
Are you able to post the weapon with red round around the thing you mean ? Im such a stupido.

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 09:36:22 am »
Oh it's here :)

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 09:37:49 am »
I thought you mean that.

Whats so wrong with the actual one  ? :(

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 09:50:07 am »
It would look better when it would be like this (att) ar at least longer.

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2008, 06:17:48 am »
If I would make it longer the barrel would look too short. But I try to fix that out.

Date Posted: February 04, 2008, 04:00:14 pm
1st post updated. Many new weapons added.

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2008, 08:18:12 am »
Woooooow!!!
Those weapons are awesome, i love m14 and m21, so great...

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2008, 10:54:59 am »
I honestly can't see how you could possibly be disappointed with anything this perfect. Every gun on that list is beautiful. You are hands down the best modder around.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline PapaSurf

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2008, 07:05:42 am »
It might just be your style but you have a tendency to draw in every single bump and indent on the weapons.  For example, your desert eagle has a 1 pixel drop from the back of the slide to the front.  Although there is a slight drop there, i don't think it's a large enough one to break up the overall profile of the gun.  I would have left it as a straight line.

I'm just saying you tend to sacrifice proportions for the sake of adding additional detail.  That's just my personal view.  Looks really good tho otherwise.  It's a different style from my own which definitely appeals to many people.
Check out my new shamelessly self promoted mod HERE

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2008, 08:29:35 am »
It might just be your style but you have a tendency to draw in every single bump and indent on the weapons. For example, your desert eagle has a 1 pixel drop from the back of the slide to the front. Although there is a slight drop there, i don't think it's a large enough one to break up the overall profile of the gun. I would have left it as a straight line.

I'm just saying you tend to sacrifice proportions for the sake of adding additional detail. That's just my personal view. Looks really good tho otherwise. It's a different style from my own which definitely appeals to many people.

Wow you replied in my topic ! Honestly, Im pretty lame in english and in fact Im so lame I would appreciate if you could make and picture example because I didnt really got the part of the gun you meaned. But I understood and with what I agree about the details. I love detailed weapons.

"I'm just saying you tend to sacrifice proportions for the sake of adding additional detail"
Yes, I have to agree with that.

Honestly Ure my image of a modder and I love your arsenal. And u (and some others) were my inspiration of starting modding weapons for soldat.

The style I used on these is new for me and they are the biggest guns Ive made (I mean size)... so Its kind of experimental.

Offline PapaSurf

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2008, 11:39:50 am »
Wow that's all very meaningful.  I'm glad you hold me in such high regard haha, but I'm really no better that you or anyone else.  I've just been doing it for a long time.  Too long, really =P

What I meant with the desert eagle was this kinda like this.  I really can't stress that these are just what i would do and I realized as I was editing them that your style fits your guns much better and that by trying to apply my techniques to them, they often turn out worse.  These are just some minor changes I might make.  Take them for what their worth.
Check out my new shamelessly self promoted mod HERE

Offline gingerspam

• Major
  • I can has cheeez burrger...
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2008, 11:44:59 am »
w00t this looks wonderfull

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2008, 11:57:15 am »
[Papasurf] *slaps my forehead* Yea ! I almost forgot that style of detailing... I used it (I guess) on some smaller weapons but on these (because they are monster big) I can use that type of details.

IMHO - Desert eagle is pretty awesome. Maybe I should use it - If I can. The G36c Well. I tryed that same ti make right part more slim but it turned out like bad thing becuase it was too slim but as I see you remade even clip...maybe the left thing should be slimmer too and It could look sexier. The last pistol - same with D-E ...awesome work.

Honestly I love both alternations of those pistoles...the ones of mine looks like too from side-view or something like that.

Thanks for putted efford. [pigtail]

I dont want to get off topic but honestly I can - you were making a mod , you showed a M4a1 and AK-47 in one topic here in Discussion about mods (cant really remember the the name of topic but It was like Upcoming mods) ...did you finish it or did you continued ? [/Papasurf]

>NEW< the desert camos are added (M12 and M21)

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2008, 02:30:09 pm »
I don't think that desert eagles (Dairy) needs any change, it just looks awesome (IMO). Also the g36c, well i don't like so much the USP, but the other weapons are so nice, and i don't think that they need changes, i like that style remembers to me to modern firearms mod

As always, nice new weapons dairy