Author Topic: A*|Clan  (Read 14138 times)

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
Re: A*|Clan
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2009, 10:09:20 am »
Anti you might want to add that mofo and jen have become kinda inactive, mofo I believe already retired.
And I think Sho is inactive as well.
b&

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2009, 01:49:01 pm »
Anti you might want to add that mofo and jen have become kinda inactive, mofo I believe already retired.
And I think Sho is inactive as well.
No, Sho's active. At leat I've seen him playing on graveyard a number of times lately. Havent seen Mofo in ages, and Jen's really busy with schoolwork. :/

hahaha. Isn't there a Lone that used to play or was that you?
No, that wasn't me. His name was L[0n3], but I havent seen him since maybe 1.4 or even 1.3.1

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2009, 05:02:55 pm »
It's rather annoying. Whenever I'm on the server, no one is there.

What is the preferred time for you guys?
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Biscuiteer

• Camper
  • Need a Biscuit?
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2009, 08:42:18 pm »
I might be wrong but it tends to be somewhat random, from what ive seen. Thanks to college i can't get on as much but i too am interested to see when the general time is for playtime. Then i could try to join in more often.
Un ~ Biscuiteer

Offline RafiPZ

• Soldier
  • You can't spell awesome without ME!
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2009, 11:53:18 pm »
You guys should just chill at the server for a bit, people eventually join in. For example, yesterday dark assassin, sgt me, ivel, nybro, and L[one]r all joined up. It was certainly a blast from the past ;D

Offline AnTRax

• Major(1)
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2010, 01:06:49 pm »
I would like to join your clan.. I have not played in The Graveyard {INF} earlier but now I'll start it too..

I am 15 years old guy from Finland and I have played Soldat for 5 months now and before this I played in 2005 for few months.

My favourite mods are INF CTF ZM and sometimes i play in JYPDs M79 Freestyles.. My favourite gun is AK now a days but it has changed from ruger, barret, minimi to AK and I think its going to change in the future  ;D 

so I'll see you in The Graveyard {INF} and send me some E-mail (check from my profile in these forums) if you would like to take me in to your clan.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2010, 01:43:22 pm »
I would like to join your clan.. I have not played in The Graveyard {INF} earlier but now I'll start it too..

I am 15 years old guy from Finland and I have played Soldat for 5 months now and before this I played in 2005 for few months.

My favourite mods are INF CTF ZM and sometimes i play in JYPDs M79 Freestyles.. My favourite gun is AK now a days but it has changed from ruger, barret, minimi to AK and I think its going to change in the future  ;D 

so I'll see you in The Graveyard {INF} and send me some E-mail (check from my profile in these forums) if you would like to take me in to your clan.

Their leader ditched his responsibilities and the clan is inactive, tough luck, kid.
b&

Offline AnTRax

• Major(1)
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2010, 01:59:49 pm »
ok.. I'll keep searching for clan..  :)

Offline Crimson Goth

• Camper
  • A*|INF|Veteran
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2010, 10:38:26 pm »
and I took down Graveyard inf since it was inactive

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2010, 04:03:20 pm »
Would be better if you took down all those modified and/or crappy maps (like Ponutehdas or Fortress2). ;| But I guess Snipe&Slice INF is better anyway. There are enough normal inf servers for now.

Offline Crimson Goth

• Camper
  • A*|INF|Veteran
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2010, 07:12:09 am »
those maps rock lol

Offline Amida

• Major
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2010, 07:55:50 am »

good times were had in that server and A*, how times have changed

Offline LambChops

• Major(1)
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2010, 10:20:57 pm »
yeah....

normally i play on weekends. central time: 9pm-whenever i decide to sleep. sometimes sporadically at night on weekdays. how about you guys?

Offline Crimson Goth

• Camper
  • A*|INF|Veteran
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2010, 02:53:32 pm »
I play whenever ppl are in the server. That's usually around 8pm est up until 2am est