Author Topic: Let's all get to know eachother..  (Read 4116 times)

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
Re: Let's all get to know eachother..
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2011, 03:52:36 pm »
im allergic to latex.   no joke.    sex with a condom isnt legaly sex. dont call it that

aids are in the condoms. bit if u get fook a vigin it will fix it

"Fook"? God damnit..
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline dnmr

• Camper
  • emotionally handicapped
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2011, 04:59:02 pm »
what now? Could you rephrase that for the particularly slow people like me please?

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2011, 09:16:31 pm »
Im also one of the "no sex before marriage" people. Well, not necessarily marriage, but at least to a point when I'm ready to have one. :/

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2011, 01:58:05 am »
'Sup guys?

I don't really know what to post in here because those of you who are still around probably have a good idea of what I'm like. I hate stupidity. And I don't mean "I-make-mistakes" stupid; I mean "I-burned-my-hand-on-the-stove-and-I'm-about-to-go-do-it-again-on-purpose" stupid. I also hate unreasonable people; that is to say, I have a severe dislike for people who consistently have very high expectations or an enormous sense of entitlement.

My biggest flaw is probably laziness. Often times I wonder just how much I could achieve if I didn't sit around during my free time. And yet still, here I am, typing this post.

I may as well be married to my awesome (and abnormal) girlfriend of several years. I work a stressful front office job at a hotel for s**tty wages and I'm afraid to quit for the time being because my awesome boss works very well with my school schedule, which I doubt many other employers would do. I'm about to begin my final year of studies at the Illinois Institute of Technology, where I'm working towards my Bachelor's in Computer Science.

Judging by the way I present myself online, people are right to suspect that I'm uptight and cocky or something like that, but on the contrary, I'm actually pretty goofy and easy to get along with. My idea of a good time is a night in a garage full of friends, booze, and beer pong cups. I always joke about having a garage wedding because that's how simple I am. ;P I don't need all that fancy-schmancy stuff to be happy.

Also, I'm totes mcgoats part of Team Echo.

Offline panda_bear_smoking

• Major(1)
  • I'm thrilled to have made you cum -jrgp-
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2011, 11:28:11 pm »
what now? Could you rephrase that for the particularly slow people like me please?
i write latee at night on a Apad add drugs and u get that. type of shit . . .  im sorry
°~°Discussion or mention of the anime/manga cartoon series, comics, books or anything at all related to Naruto, or further relating it in anyway with our admin Chakra is forbidden. On here or on soldat-related IRC channels.  in game name jebushunter 9yrs