Author Topic: Vehicles  (Read 10033 times)

Offline GUNDAM_SEED

• Major(1)
  • lol i got this off of another member
Vehicles
« on: February 16, 2007, 09:00:59 pm »
:) im realeasing a great attempt of a jet tomarrow at specificly saturday february 17 2007 at 9:00 in the morning :) yes yes ur all wondering iether (wtf) or (hes crazy) but at saturday february 17 2007 soldat history WILL BE MADE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) im not gunna release any info about how i made it or with wut i made it !!!!! :P markin marknousky wont kno what hit him :) !!!!!!!!!

[size=0]No completely capitalized topic titles, please. Thanks.[/size]
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 12:48:40 am by Keron Cyst »

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
Re: VEHICLES
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 09:53:21 pm »
I'd like to see it. I tried to convert the soldiers into tanks and make a full-fledged vehicle-TC and forge history myself, but... I guess I was too ambitious :P Animations are a PAIN, man, especially with the super-limited .POA Editor as the only resource we have.

I look forward to this...

Offline The Red Guy

• Flagrunner
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 09:55:18 pm »
Lol....lets see what will happen.

Offline 1010011010

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 10:10:26 pm »
...What? Seriously, can you at least obtain a minuscule grasp of the English language before you post here?

:) im realeasing a great attempt of a jet tomarrow at specificly saturday february 17 2007 at 9:00 in the morning :) yes yes ur all wondering iether (wtf) or (hes crazy) but at saturday february 17 2007 soldat history WILL BE MADE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) im not gunna release any info about how i made it or with wut i made it !!!!! :P markin marknousky wont kno what hit him :) !!!!!!!!!

=

I'm releasing an attempt at editing the jet flames tomorrow, February 17, 2007 at 9:00 AM. You all must be questioning me, but tomorrow, history will be made. I'm not going to ruin the surprise, so you can just savor in the suspense. Michal M. won't know what hit him.

Offline Anubis

• Camper
  • The End is Near
Re: Vehicles
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 01:13:14 am »
lmfao...... i gotta see this

& Markin Marknousky?....thats the funniest thing i've ever read

Offline Rook_PL

• Soldier
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007, 04:43:36 am »
1010011010 you should be First Translator here. I didn't get his point from his post.
On my clock it's 10:36 (Poland), and it's sure Saturday. You're late, dude. :P
I hope "markin marknousky" won't die on sudden heart attack after release.

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 09:09:19 am »
^Yeah, this guy is a real master at making stupid posts like this.  I don't believe that he can actually pull this off.

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline The Red Guy

• Flagrunner
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2007, 09:15:10 am »
lol! I didn't notice that! Markin Marknousky (Mar-kin Mar-no-sky LOL)....man you need work on your spelling.

Offline HEX

• Major
  • =tNt=
    • SoldatX Brazilian Community
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2007, 11:59:07 am »
markin marknousky hahahahaha

Offline Lance Corporal

• Major
  • EAT PLASMA
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2007, 01:44:09 pm »
...What? Seriously, can you at least obtain a minuscule grasp of the English language before you post here?

=

I'm releasing an attempt at editing the jet flames tomorrow, February 17, 2007 at 9:00 AM. You all must be questioning me, but tomorrow, history will be made. I'm not going to ruin the surprise, so you can just savor in the suspense. Michal M. won't know what hit him.

actually im pretty sure he meant he was making a JET, seeing as that is a vehicle, and thats what he's bragging about.

jet= lame term for fightercraft.

and modifying jet flames would have very little effect if im thinking right, you would just get 40 pictures of you mod overlapping eachother....

yanno.... in a ninja mod that might look pretty cool.... a whitish afterimage of your gosteck.... using slightly trasparent pixels..... if i wasnt so lazy i would do that.
Fate is one's way of being a pansy and not being able to take the blame for their own actions, or making excuses not to make the effort to better themselves.

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2007, 07:39:25 pm »
I have a really bad feeling about this.
How can a guy make anything revolutionary if he cant even type english properly : /

Probably he might have seen some video or found some old rottening mod that had a jet-alike mod that was a total failure.

Offline Anubis

• Camper
  • The End is Near
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2007, 02:36:20 am »
well we can only wait to see what this guy has to bring to the table...for his sake it better be good ....

Offline GUNDAM_SEED

• Major(1)
  • lol i got this off of another member
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2007, 11:07:34 am »
okay guys im sorry......due to school church and other issues i wont be releasing this mod until summer(second week) and half the reason i havent finished is because my comp died/fried

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
  • (F)ornication (U)nder (C)onsent of the (K)ing
    • http://www.soldatforums.com/index.php?topic=571.0
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2007, 12:42:14 pm »
Well. I wish you good luck as a liar. U're revolutionary in making careers like that.

Or you just explained your work wrongly and everybody get excited about something usual like remake of jet-flames or a POA edit.

Anyways, I don't believe in anything big.

Offline Sytrus

• Flagrunner
  • English Teech0r
    • AtlanticProject
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2007, 12:46:26 pm »
hehe.....HEH....HAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAA XXXDDDDDD

What a BIG noob. Nobody belives you and nobody ever will. I hope you don't come back.

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 12:48:16 pm »
and i hope you never bring up old topics...it'll get you banned..well i hope so..

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2007, 12:53:26 pm »
And if it doesnt kick you out then Allah, Buddah, God, and the rest will kill u! Mwahahaha!
Text goes here...

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
  • (F)ornication (U)nder (C)onsent of the (K)ing
    • http://www.soldatforums.com/index.php?topic=571.0
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2007, 03:24:35 pm »
and i hope you never bring up old topics...it'll get you banned..well i hope so..

Goddamn. What 've I done ? ....I didn't notice it's an old topic. I just saw that somebody replied it to here. But I was wondering that if it's such a new topic 11 replies is really many ...shame me. Sorry.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2007, 03:43:08 pm »

Goddamn. What 've I done ? ....I didn't notice it's an old topic. I just saw that somebody replied it to here. But I was wondering that if it's such a new topic 11 replies is really many ...shame me. Sorry.

1) Dairy didn't revive this, GUNDAM did
2) you don't get warned or banned for reviving old topics unless you didn't have a reason.  Since this is a thread about Gundam's mod and he was posting to tell us about the status of it, this is an example of proper reviving.

Offline Ringwall

• Major(1)
  • Soldat Mod Maker
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2007, 09:31:22 pm »
I've tried making a vehicle mod in games such as SS2: They were boring, crappy, and didn't make any sense. I have a theory on how someone could, but as with SS2 it would still be pretty lame.
99% of people that hear statistics belive them.