Author Topic: LandWarrior 3.0!  (Read 41263 times)

DarkCrusade

Re: LandWarrior 2.1
« Reply #160 on: November 21, 2009, 06:15:04 am »
For some reason I can´t see the pictures in post #1 but I already know it´s the unbelievable sexiest mod ever created by human being :)

Great work, I hope I helped a little bit with my suggestions :)

Offline Skyancez3o4

• Major
  • Halo IS a Great game, too bad it's almost over now
« Reply #161 on: January 26, 2010, 12:27:05 am »
hmm filefront is down well, not suprising after 2 year's post though. Well could someone pls repost the link?
Kill! KILL! WHO'S THIRSTY? THERE'S ALWAYS BLOOD AROUND HERE!! XD

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #162 on: January 26, 2010, 07:55:11 pm »
Can't see the pics either. They seem to be down along with the mod.
Reupload plz?

DarkCrusade

« Reply #163 on: January 27, 2010, 08:06:02 am »
I believe I can upload at least the mod, just need to check my other pc.

Offline Taehl

• Camper
  • When a fool hears about Tao, he just laughs.
    • Pixel Perfect
« Reply #164 on: February 08, 2010, 10:55:37 pm »
Holy crap, people still care about my mod after all this time? Well, I can't disregard that honor...

LW 3.0 will be released within the hour. This new version may be a little rough, but it's better than 2.1 and I figure you guys don't want to wait any longer for it. ;)
"The balance is perfect. The flow is perfect. The speed is perfect. This... Is the absolute best mod on the site."  - mxyzptlk
"THIS IS PROBABLY... scratch that ...this IS the best mod I have seen before. Dang man, nice job!"  - Dorkey Dear
"Whoa! This is the best mod ever!!!"  - imacheater2k7      "Looks like a beaut. On a rating, 6/5"  - Radical Terrorist
New and improved: LandWarrior 3.0

Offline Skyancez3o4

• Major
  • Halo IS a Great game, too bad it's almost over now
Re: LandWarrior 3.0!
« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2010, 12:13:12 am »
Rofl, aww no, I just wanted to check some random pages and came along with this mod. Judging by people's responses and your description, it looks great so it would be cool to try it.(im not saying it's bad if anyone thinks i'm thinking this way). Haha 2 years is long. ;D
Holy crap, people still care about my mod after all this time? Well, I can't disregard that honor...

LW 3.0 will be released within the hour. This new version may be a little rough, but it's better than 2.1 and I figure you guys don't want to wait any longer for it. ;)
Kill! KILL! WHO'S THIRSTY? THERE'S ALWAYS BLOOD AROUND HERE!! XD

DarkCrusade

« Reply #166 on: February 09, 2010, 01:27:35 am »

You. Are. Alive?

Offline Taehl

• Camper
    • Pixel Perfect
« Reply #167 on: February 09, 2010, 01:34:16 am »
'Course I am. You of all people should know that. We were PM-ing, remember?
I'd prefer the constructive kind to general dickery, thank you. Remember that this version isn't yet polished enough to release. Please note that the sounds of the TRG-22 are misleading and need to be redone - I'm experimenting on making it /not/ be an instant-kill weapon, and as such it shoots much faster than the current sounds indicate. If you do nothing else, please tell me what you think about it.

[outdated link]

Speaking of which, you never gave me feedback for the 3.0 beta, you. :P
"The balance is perfect. The flow is perfect. The speed is perfect. This... Is the absolute best mod on the site."  - mxyzptlk
"THIS IS PROBABLY... scratch that ...this IS the best mod I have seen before. Dang man, nice job!"  - Dorkey Dear
"Whoa! This is the best mod ever!!!"  - imacheater2k7      "Looks like a beaut. On a rating, 6/5"  - Radical Terrorist

DarkCrusade

« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2010, 10:15:36 am »
Oh yes, hell, I remember. I really never replied.

Or put it the way that it was that great that I couldn´t find enough strenght to even say hello to you.

Or I just forgot it.

Put it the way you want :)

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #169 on: February 09, 2010, 09:58:56 pm »
So then.. what about the mod release?
The mod looks very promising, but the link is dead. :S

Offline Taehl

• Camper
    • Pixel Perfect
« Reply #170 on: February 10, 2010, 01:01:54 am »
Ack, sorry about that. I updated the first post but forgot to add the DL link! It's now fixed - get it from the first post in this thread.

Also, I'm currently working on version 3.1, which I plan will mainly polish up a few sounds and other minor things. Gameplay in 3.1 won't be changed unless you guys suggest something nice before I can release it.

Offline Henito Kisou

• Flagrunner
  • Cursed Mind
    • Me on deviantART
« Reply #171 on: February 10, 2010, 10:28:33 am »
Postmodern mod with oldschool charm. Simply unique, because Landwarrior is what Soldat really is.

Offline fulro

• Camper
  • |F|ront-|U|ni de -|L|utte des-|R|aces-|O|pprimees
« Reply #172 on: February 11, 2010, 09:45:42 pm »
im looking forward for this project hope u add some new weapon ;D