Author Topic: More Realistic MOD  (Read 8313 times)

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
  • (F)ornication (U)nder (C)onsent of the (K)ing
    • http://www.soldatforums.com/index.php?topic=571.0
Re: More Realistic MOD
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2007, 01:24:14 pm »
i tried saying it nice...but iw as in a bad mood.

Ye? ...so just sit into corner in your room and calm down...

Have you ever guys knew that if there would be shitheads like you before there wouldn't be so good modders like FIELD MARSHAL ? ...(not sure if he was it.) Ask him...he could tell you ...maybe it was different situation but It's worth to mention it here because it's very similar to me.

U're forcing him to leave...which is idiotic... Zabijaka don't have to shame for anything...

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2007, 02:00:17 pm »
::) this isn't going anywhere, regardless.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2007, 02:00:47 pm »
omg Dairy you're really serious today... (and seems to be angry for all of us)  :o

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2007, 02:01:49 pm »
::) this isn't going anywhere, regardless.

I can show you it will...

omg Dairy you're really serious today... (and seems to be angry for all of us) :o

I hate cocky people which don't respect "noob" ....they are absolutly unarmed against people like you....so I take I'm on his side...maybe he isn't worth of it but who knows what modder can be from him ... think about if he would post only the sounds... the angle of looking on him wouldn't be so harsh ...

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2007, 02:08:20 pm »
It's his super-defensive responses that ticked me off, Dairy. It's always good to see new modders but those who think they're already at the pinnacle of modding with an effort like this thing here really doesn't deserve help.
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2007, 02:15:51 pm »
It's his super-defensive responses that ticked me off, Dairy. It's always good to see new modders but those who think they're already at the pinnacle of modding with an effort like this thing here really doesn't deserve help.

Why Bunney didn't upset you so much ? .... I know his replys were'nt too cooperative...but you didn't gave him chance to do it...you just flamed him out of the place....I think he wanted to post his sounds at 1st place...the graphic ...maybe it was the point'.... make sounds for those guns ? ...but nobody asked him anything.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2007, 02:23:56 pm »
Read over his first few stuff before you say those (just like how you accidentally blamed TBDM for 'making up' the rules).

Testing and working, I guarantee is GOOD :)
He obviously meant that this is a full-featured mod. If he wanted the sounds only, anyone could release a sound pack.

After Will asked is it was an original mod...

I make all new sounds, rest is no very important
What a slap in the face. "Dairy, your graphics are not important." ORLY?

So Freedom kindly explains about not ripping graphics.

He's trying to tell me, that we don't need to ask autors of that guns, to use it in our mods ;d

Right...

None user even download a MOD and rating as poor, wow ;/

don't speek if you not test the MOD

Uh, yeah, way to insult people who have been modding for longer than you obviously have been! You think we're nooby ***gots who can't judge a mod by a screenie???
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2007, 03:01:55 pm »
Read over his first few stuff before you say those (just like how you accidentally blamed TBDM for 'making up' the rules).

Testing and working, I guarantee is GOOD :)
He obviously meant that this is a full-featured mod. If he wanted the sounds only, anyone could release a sound pack.

After Will asked is it was an original mod...

I make all new sounds, rest is no very important
What a slap in the face. "Dairy, your graphics are not important." ORLY?

So Freedom kindly explains about not ripping graphics.

He's trying to tell me, that we don't need to ask autors of that guns, to use it in our mods ;d

Right...

None user even download a MOD and rating as poor, wow ;/

don't speek if you not test the MOD

Uh, yeah, way to insult people who have been modding for longer than you obviously have been! You think we're nooby ***gots who can't judge a mod by a screenie???

Maybe he ment that the mod is working ...no errors - maybe online playable ?

Rest isn't important (maybe for him, he wanted to introduce his sounds and maybe he thought the graphic is necessary...) because he didn't make it...he just filled it with the graphic...did he said it's his graphic ? Just tell him that he should DELETE the rest which he didn't make ?

Maybe he want's maybe not...I'm not sure in this...but I guess you're taking it offensive from he if he didn't even try to be ...

He wanted from us just to download and test the sounds...YE you can't judge everything from the picture if it's the SOUND mod ....dude think ABOUT IT.... he wanted to make something for soldat - for community and that's enough for me to be more patient with him... the point of me is that HE MADE SOMETHING ....not just a mean RIP - copy all guns... And did he said it's his GRAPHIC? (if he did I'm sorry....)

Offline Zabijaka

• Soldier
  • Soldat Fan, Hitman Fan
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2007, 06:27:11 am »
THX Dairy for support:)

Today I finish My own graphics:)
Now just fix some bugs and I relese My mod in ver1.0

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2007, 07:52:38 am »
Downloaded. Heard lot of teh sounds before. No revolution.

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2007, 08:44:17 am »
I rkn everyone should just lay off this topic for a while. Its bleeding obvious that Dairy wants to give this guy a 2nd chance to realise his potential but most of you are just flaming away - and i can't blame you since Zabijaka's comments have been fkin arrogant and out right disrespectful.

I say teach this guy how things work around here and maybe he will learn. From what i can gather it will probably take a while - but for now, let this evolve.

As for you Zabijaka, i rkn this mod is a total bomb - nothing original, no unique gameplay, same old weapons, and according to PaFel, no new sounds either. Sometimes, it's better not to share your work, and if you do, get ready for a beating.
[/url]

Offline Bunney

• Flagrunner
  • Early Rave/Oldskool <3
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2007, 10:30:02 am »
Bunney - sorry , but you ain't the person which should be so offensive in the modding topics... did somebody EVER something like this to you when you came ? Splash you like a piece of **** in toilet ? I don't think so...and I guess there were situations for it...

Ya Whatever dude..i made my own stuff when i came here that was the first thing i did. and yes it sucked hard..but..atleast i didnt steal.

Zabijaka, i wish u from now on good luck on ur weapons, next time pleas ask permission first ;)

Offline Zabijaka

• Soldier
  • Soldat Fan, Hitman Fan
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2007, 10:31:54 am »
i rkn this mod is a total bomb - nothing original, no unique gameplay, same old weapons

This mod is not super, original and unique...
other idea is more important--->lift good original config and sounds to more realistic, light changes is the best in this situation.
Same old weapons?? No coment;/
Gameplay is very good on this mod, My weapons config is very balanced. My server is allways full of players.

Offline Freedom

• Major
  • Veritas Vincit
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2007, 04:52:44 am »
I wish you good luck.

Mam nadzieję, że ci się uda ;P
Cum pare contendere anceps est, cum superiore furiosum, cum inferiore sordidum.