Author Topic: 2Kingdoms, Scenery Help  (Read 1072 times)

Offline MyiEye

• Soldier
  • .<><| `Homie
2Kingdoms, Scenery Help
« on: August 21, 2007, 10:19:18 am »
Hey peeps. I need some scenery to go inside the two buildings as well as in the tunnel eg. lanterns and such. I'm having trouble figuring out wat to do. Also don't just limit ur thinking to the buildings and tunnel. If you have any suggestions. TELL ME PLS ;D

"I gotta live like Jacob more holy less hip, by his grace Sho Baraka gone spit the real, been doing that Reach life before I got the deal, called to make mini-me's till the day that I die, so on my tombstone say, "he didn't die he multiplied"!"                                                  - Sho Baraka

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
Re: 2Kingdoms, Scenery Help
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 12:29:40 pm »
Vegetation
and please fix the ''houses'' i dont like the ''roofs''
do fortress, vegetation and junglestyle and it will be a uber good map

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 12:38:19 pm »
i dont like the ''roofs''
The structure is wrong... if you want I'll tell you how build them... (PM is you want this help). ppl will take the flag without go into the building. (too near window)

Offline MyiEye

• Soldier
  • .<><| `Homie
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 03:07:32 pm »
Vegetation
and please fix the ''houses'' i dont like the ''roofs''
do fortress, vegetation and junglestyle and it will be a uber good map

Ok, you said Vegetation, but the surface is all rock so should i add dirt or someting. Be more specific pls.

i dont like the ''roofs''
The structure is wrong... if you want I'll tell you how build them... (PM is you want this help). ppl will take the flag without go into the building. (too near window)

Ok thanks yeah ill PM you, cause i need that help and I think that I'll block the top window so that nothing goes in or out.
"I gotta live like Jacob more holy less hip, by his grace Sho Baraka gone spit the real, been doing that Reach life before I got the deal, called to make mini-me's till the day that I die, so on my tombstone say, "he didn't die he multiplied"!"                                                  - Sho Baraka

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 03:27:54 pm »
You should use bunkers... I can do some for you. I'm making them in my next TW map and them looks very well.

Offline MyiEye

• Soldier
  • .<><| `Homie
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 04:12:54 pm »
hmm... I don't know about that, but show my a sample and I'll think it over