Author Topic: Halo Legendary Trilogy [WIP]  (Read 62675 times)

Offline PhantomHunta

• Major(1)
  • If you fear Death you fear yourself.
Re: Halo Legendary Trilogy [WIP]
« Reply #300 on: October 18, 2008, 07:29:33 pm »
shame. havent you got anyone on your team doing research for you?

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #301 on: October 18, 2008, 08:24:57 pm »
The current betatesters qualify, although it's been a while since Nemi came on. I haven't bothered with modding too much lately, CP4 was just way overdue.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline PhantomHunta

• Major(1)
  • If you fear Death you fear yourself.
« Reply #302 on: October 18, 2008, 11:33:50 pm »
that kinda sucks then lol, what else is there to finish in this mod? by the looks of it youve coverd everything over 3 or 4 times haha

Offline Hiro

• Flagrunner
  • Ph34r my reality
    • The Rat Hole
« Reply #303 on: October 19, 2008, 03:06:02 am »
xD

Hey adadqgg, could I get the full HLT patch off you? I recently reformatted and hadn't saved the soldat mods folder, so since the CP4 is just a patch it doesn't have everything from the mod in it.
I am but a figment of your imagination. You are creating me to see what perfection is.

Offline Nemihara

• Major
  • Thanatos
« Reply #304 on: November 02, 2008, 03:47:55 am »
Man, I haven't been here in forevers.

I'll be checking the new beta out, but to be honest, I don't really know what's new about it.

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #305 on: November 03, 2008, 01:26:34 am »
Look, I hate to be the one to say this but i can see this being one of two things.
Dead or incomplete.

Either release something or unsticky it because as far as i can tell you're no closer to finishing this since the last time i posted in this thread. Even the fans of the series can't hang out for this long. I would be inclined to not give you grief if you were constructing an entire game, but you're not, you're modifying an already existing game. While you may be changing pretty much all of it, there is only so much people are willing to wait.

It's either dead or incomplete.

Prove me wrong.
Lol, internets.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #306 on: November 03, 2008, 08:13:35 pm »
The time you took to post could have gone towards getting me some sounds :)
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #307 on: November 05, 2008, 05:46:23 am »
The time you took to post could have gone towards getting me some sounds :)
So you're saying that the reason your mod is delayed is because other people aren't pulling their weight?

sounds like empty excuses to me.

It's YOUR mod and therefore YOUR responsibility to be in charge of it. You can't imply that it;s someone else fault it's not done.
But whatever, after you refused to release a public beta I lost any real concern for this being done and after the mod had past it's first few months I figured it'd never be done, and so far i'm correct.
Lol, internets.

Offline Hiro

• Flagrunner
  • Ph34r my reality
    • The Rat Hole
« Reply #308 on: November 05, 2008, 10:04:14 pm »
Its HIS mod and HIS responsibility so therefore HE will release it when HE feels like it.
Go bumb some other thread. He doesn't care that you don't care, so don't tell him.
I am but a figment of your imagination. You are creating me to see what perfection is.

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #309 on: November 05, 2008, 10:18:45 pm »
Pie has a point, you know.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #310 on: November 06, 2008, 06:09:53 pm »
But unfortunately he has no control over this. :)

I will unsticky though, since these days fall production is taking up way too much time.
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
  • (F)ornication (U)nder (C)onsent of the (K)ing
    • http://www.soldatforums.com/index.php?topic=571.0
« Reply #311 on: November 06, 2008, 06:50:42 pm »
Maybe Pie wasn't really gentle, but seriously got a point. Espadon, can't you just release it as an ordinary mod ? Not with all those sparkling extra stuff but just one weapon set, sounds for those weapons (at least you could have sounds for one set which means 14 weapons) the gosteks and interface ? From the screenshots it looks like all these things are ready for release.

Offline adadqgg

• Soldier
  • Yuri for the win ~desu
« Reply #312 on: November 08, 2008, 02:25:09 am »
xD

Hey adadqgg, could I get the full HLT patch off you? I recently reformatted and hadn't saved the soldat mods folder, so since the CP4 is just a patch it doesn't have everything from the mod in it.
still want it?

Pie, stop being a ******, Espadon is the Mod, he is busy even when he is on the forum... spend the time to get him some good sounds and he just might finish it quickly.

Shikabane Hime... Undead girls... Dual-wielding Mac 11s... Epic bayonets... WIN!

Offline Hiro

• Flagrunner
  • Ph34r my reality
    • The Rat Hole
« Reply #313 on: November 08, 2008, 05:04:03 pm »
Yeah. I have exams coming up but I'd still play it in my breaks (I just hope it wont kill my marks xD ).

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #314 on: November 09, 2008, 07:53:48 pm »
No, because it seems like the only reason he is delaying this is for the config program specially designed for this mod. You'd think this would be done by now. Besides, why are you defending him, he doesn't care about you, in the slightest. A modification isn't an entire game. You're taking longer than some complete games, granted they only program and design, but still. Enough is enough.

Notice how all the "fans" are those with pre-release betas? Of course you can't bitch, you've got your game. What about the rest of us? Why can't the public get what you have? Why release it to a small group and then after a few months not release it to the public, that's how it goes. Private beta for a few months, then a public beta. It's been fucking ages and that hasn't happened. So don't give me shit for calling it out, stop being fucking fanboys and go cry in your pretzels.

Also espadon, even though i'm bitching, if you ever complete it i'll probably give this mod a go. If i'm still playing soldat in a few years time that is...
Lol, internets.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #315 on: November 09, 2008, 08:58:32 pm »
I couldn't care any less right now. Locking until further notice. :)
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #316 on: February 11, 2009, 09:55:39 pm »
Due to lack of sounds [and probably not going to get any sounds that would satisfy my standards] and lack of config [more like lack of a programmer that could prog one that satisfies my standards] and general laziness [and because Halo is so yesteryear], I'm just going to start releasing HLT assets slowly [only because you guys were following this so long and need some kind of recompense]. I'll try to package individual weapons as completely as I can, but there are a lot of guns that won't have appropriate sounds, so expect to be disappointed.
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline Hiro

• Flagrunner
  • Ph34r my reality
    • The Rat Hole
« Reply #317 on: February 11, 2009, 10:48:24 pm »
Haha. It played out fine when I played the beta. Havn't played it in a while since I never got a working version of CP4.. But the gameplay of CP3 was really intense. Who needs a loader and good sounds? :) (it sounded fine when I played..)
(Note: yes, I did visit this forum everyday in the hope that you'd release something  [pigtail] )

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #318 on: February 12, 2009, 06:11:25 pm »
oh god, FINALLY, finally it will be released

and who cares so much for the sound, the ingame gfx is the main thing all modders should think

hope it hasnt that pesky animations bug with the weapons gfx
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline gladiator2

• Major
  • Future USMC soldier
« Reply #319 on: February 12, 2009, 06:22:03 pm »
Sounds great!

By the way, you wouldn't happen to have a S. Laser sfx, would you? Mine got screwy during recording, and it's such a pain to carefully record it.

Thanks,

G2

What Revelations 6:8 SHOULD say: "And behold a pale horse, and his name who sat on him was Death... and all of the United States Marine Corps followed with him."