Poll

Do you think that it will be a good mod?

Yes, i think that it looks really nice
64 (75.3%)
Yes, but can be better
16 (18.8%)
I don't really care
2 (2.4%)
No, it won't work
0 (0%)
Its going to be the worst mod ever
3 (3.5%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: Customzable Modern Arsenal  (Read 54023 times)

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
Re: Customzable Modern Arsenal
« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2008, 01:33:43 pm »
Oh so you want me to just stroke your ego, is that it?

Saying they're better than they really are is an insult and affront to modders like Papasurf, Dairy, Yamo, Pafel, etc.
Never said they were better than the greats, just saying that maybe I deserve a little credit for trying to help out.
Ungreatful little geeks
Just another soul to burn.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #121 on: April 13, 2008, 01:37:17 pm »
Ungreatful little geeks

You spelled 'ungrateful' wrong.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #122 on: April 13, 2008, 01:42:30 pm »
Ungreatful little geeks

You spelled 'ungrateful' wrong.
And you made a worthless spamming post that had nothing to do with the original topic.

I wish you guys luck, maybe I'll download it once it is finished.

Oh, and PafeL... You have no worries about me releasing the m14s with your attachments on them... before you get worked up over them :)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 01:47:40 pm by The Bone Collector »

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #123 on: April 13, 2008, 02:34:16 pm »
Omg, man... why again god...
you are making me think that I'm one of the most bad/cruel persons on the forums, JUST FOR A COMMENT!
i feel bad for see you saying this about me, first time ever that happened...

If that's what you want to do, see you, but i don't did anything wrong

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2008, 02:37:41 pm »
Omg, man... why again god...
you are making me think that I'm one of the most bad/cruel persons on the forums, JUST FOR A COMMENT!
i feel bad for see you saying this about me, first time ever that happened...

If that's what you want to do, see you, but i don't did anything wrong
\/ \/ \/
I wish you guys luck, maybe I'll download it once it is finished.

I don't hold it against you dude...

Seriously Espadon... why be a dick?

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2008, 05:01:53 pm »
Combination of you parading around your M4 and M16s as if they were masterpieces and you totally taking offense at Sky's kindly rejection of your pistols. Oh yes. And the fact that you didn't take the time to figure out what you were doing when you tried to 'help' CMA [not CWA, did you get the message yet?]. If you did you'd notice you keep trying to push your style while Pafel and Sky have already established what they want in terms of look. Your guns are too small, and the biggest thing is that you keep using your PNG graphics when they were using BMPs. So no, your 'help' isn't appreciated. If you know you can't help, at least keep out of it instead of getting yourself hurt and then being spiteful about it.

Maybe it's somewhat our fault for not critically reviewing your guns and giving you a false sense of success. I'm not against you trying to help, but I think you have a false sense of where you are.

And sure, I'm a dick. Thanks -- someone has to administer the bitter medicine -- just like ElephantHunter did with me. And it did a world of good.

EDIT: To clarify, no, the M16 and M4 weren't bad, but it really is annoying when you look hither and thither and everywhere is "BoneCollector's 'awesumm' M4/M16" and you keep pushing it into every hole you can find. Nothing is valuable if it ain't scarce you know.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 05:07:18 pm by Espadon »
CRYSO | HLT                        

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2008, 05:39:38 pm »
Where have I pushed the M4/M16 mod? And I never said it was awesome. I am not saying AT ALL that my mods are "teh best eva maed!" because I know that they arn't. The fact of the matter is, I spend more time on my mods trying to PERFECT them in my eyes. I turned a leaf when I started modding, I didn't slap something on a bitmap image and call it a gun (thats how I started off), I actually thought... people might download this/appreciate it if I work my hardest on it. That m14 you see above... (well... you saw) took me more than an hours work. Why? coz I constantly recoloured it to get that dark "stealthy" tinge I was after. Yea, so it may have sucked in your eyes, but I saw it as my best work yet.

No, nothing is your fault. The fact that I make crap mods is my fault. I'll come back with some decent stuff WHEN I CAN mod decently. I was always told "the only thing that matters is if YOUR happy with the outcome". I was, I was happy with the outcome of all the work I did today. The fact that skykanden spat it back at me bruised that happyness. I'll get over it, so lets leave it at that.

And JUST to clarify,... You told me to use .PNG transperancy. YOU TAUGHT ME. So now here your telling me that I shouldn't use it?
Make up your mind dude. Yes, they use bitmaps and horrible green. I use Transperancy because it's easier on my eyes.. and the image looks much cleaner. If PafeL and Skykanden didn't like me using transperancy/.png format... they'd have said so themselves.

I'm getting sick of the tiffs I have with you. The people who come here looking for an argument astonish me! Most people come here to relax and read decent stuff. Not read people showing off the size of their e-penis'.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #127 on: April 13, 2008, 06:12:13 pm »
You complain of other stroking their egos? If this isn't just blatantly asking for it then Pamela Anderson is the smartest person in the whole world:
I'm waiting for someone to tell me to make a mod out of it.

Getting tired of playing along and handling stuff with kid gloves. Luvy-duvy never gets anything done. Be a man about it.

There's no such thing as 'best' work because everyone can always do better. All my past work is crap too [and it still is crap]! Did I hate it when Sky told me my needler sucked? Yeah! Did I cry like a girl and act like all you pissy Australians do? No! I had to suck it in and goddamn figure out why it sucked. And don't get me started on the alpha-T. I taught you? I taught you a technique because you were having an assload of trouble with it. Did I recommend it? No. Did I recommend it for CMA? I didn't even talk to you about CMA. I didn't even talk about CMA to anyone, so stop bullcrapping me as if it was my idea to have you use PNGs for CMA, because anyone who knows me knows that I hate using PNGs for interface-gfx because it resamples like crap! "How was I supposed to know?" you ask. Dummy! That's why you fail!

What I'm coming back to is that you just don't know what you get into. Thumbs up for you in SF Mod. TFB SF Mod is over. Sky laid out the premises when he started CMA. Maybe you didn't read, and it sure looks like it. That's your fault and you can't blame anyone for not being nice to you. Grow up already.

You might not be as bad as those slap-mod people, but you're deluded all the same, and that's what I hate. You were all right in the beginning but suddenly you think you're at your best or something and you've stopped considering other's input. It's time for someone else to say to you:

Dude... take it and [sic] leave it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 06:16:56 pm by Espadon »
CRYSO | HLT                        

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #128 on: April 13, 2008, 07:19:15 pm »
You complain of other stroking their egos? If this isn't just blatantly asking for it then Pamela Anderson is the smartest person in the whole world:
I'm waiting for someone to tell me to make a mod out of it.
Yep it's called every time I release a partial mod, I get told to put it into a full mod... you half expect people to say it. Why... Because people ask. Thats not being cocky, its just getting used to what people say.

your bitching reminds me of that line in Silence Of The lambs.
"are you strong enough to point that high-powered perception at yourself?"

You sit there and judge people for thinking that their latest mod/release was the best that they had done... yet you rufuse to let the reason why sink in. Because they think in their minds "I'm getting better". And you obviously never thought that they'd say "This is the best work I've done so far". I say that to myself every time I finish something. Because I SEE myself getting better. I really don't care if you guys think I'm crap, because I'm past pleasing you all. If you don't like my mods... then gtfo of my thead (and that ain't saying THIS is my thread, but you get my point... maybe).

And you sure have a thing against Australians don't you? what is it... did an Aussie kick your ass or something? It's not wonder you sit here trying to make yourself sound like the bigger man. I know where I stand when I make mods, movies, or whatever. I work hard, I want comments... so what? We Aussies like to be proud of ourselves when we do something right. Hell, we like to be proud of ourselves... it keeps the self-esteem nice and steady. So don't hold it against us if we actually like BEING HAPPY.
And do yourself a favour... take this elsewhere, Skykanden and PafeL don't need us clogging up their WIP thread.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 07:21:06 pm by The Bone Collector »

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #129 on: April 13, 2008, 08:29:05 pm »
Im not goign to read all that bull shit, but jesus.. Setttle the fuck down.

Bone, just because they say its not going to be added, doesn't mean you skit up and quit. Keep of the offtopic. Yes take it elsewhere, it's not really needed..

Also sky, I ment when you make a picture with every weapon and attachments will be huge o.0.
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #130 on: April 13, 2008, 09:52:09 pm »
One last argument, and I'll leave it.
Instead you're feeding off of the Soldat community to make yourself feel better. You're the best of the worst. Way to go.

Another reason why you shouldn't judge me. Coz now I know exactly why you sit there trying to "flame" me or put me down in every way you can find.
Do yourself a favour... Crawl in a hole and die.

Now, back on topic. I find no use to keeping the m14 and m16 to rot on my hard drive, so if you want them let me know. You can have them.

Offline The Philanthropist

• Camper
  • .:|TGIF|:. Philly
« Reply #131 on: April 13, 2008, 09:56:42 pm »

Now, back on topic. I find no use to keeping the m14 and m16 to rot on my hard drive, so if you want them let me know. You can have them.

Keep them, you never know if you want to go back and change something later.

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2008, 12:54:39 am »
One last argument, and I'll leave it.
Instead you're feeding off of the Soldat community to make yourself feel better. You're the best of the worst. Way to go.

Another reason why you shouldn't judge me. Coz now I know exactly why you sit there trying to "flame" me or put me down in every way you can find.
Do yourself a favour... Crawl in a hole and die.

Your making yourself sound like a worthless prick, which you are not.
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
  • (F)ornication (U)nder (C)onsent of the (K)ing
    • http://www.soldatforums.com/index.php?topic=571.0
« Reply #133 on: April 14, 2008, 01:04:28 am »
1st post unupdated, last fully spammed, where is this heading ?

Guys, just clear this through PMs or any messengers and cut it out in here. Its useless.

The guns itself are very well done I have to say. But Im afraid of their size, some are too big IMHO. Otherwise they are in good quality.

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2008, 04:21:01 am »
Big, i tought that they were small :P

Ok, i'll update first post soon, i had to study and do other things, sorry.

Thats right, stop spamming or start reporting, no more offtopic'ing about TbC giving up, or my reply tho his weapons. Lets continue with the mod now!

I'm going to post a picture with the accesories, then others with the weapon, it will be easy, you'll see

How is it going Phil? I want to know how is gonna be

Dairy: Do you have any weapon?

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #135 on: April 14, 2008, 05:40:29 am »

Keep them, you never know if you want to go back and change something later.
Hmm... like what?
I'm still waiting to see if PafeL is gonna flame me for using his scopes. If he say's its ok, then maybe I'll release them as a partial mod.

OR

Skykanden can throw them on the "maybe" pile :)

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #136 on: April 14, 2008, 06:50:48 am »
Dairy: Do you have any weapon?

Wait wait wait.... should I have ?

I can give you the M4 modifications...

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2008, 06:56:35 am »
I'm just asking, for your PM, i wait that i don't spoiled anything

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2008, 06:58:52 am »
Oh so, I almost forgot... what gun am I supposed to make ?

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #139 on: April 14, 2008, 07:17:43 am »
Well, make whatever you want, as more similar to my or pafel's style, and make weapons that they are not already done, if you want make sniper rifles :P