Author Topic: .·´¯`·Deadly Arsenal 2·´¯`·.  (Read 71158 times)

Offline sincros

• Major(1)
Re: .·´¯`·Deadly Arsenal 2·´¯`·.
« Reply #140 on: November 17, 2008, 04:10:38 pm »
FNX!!! its realy good :D

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
  • (F)ornication (U)nder (C)onsent of the (K)ing
    • http://www.soldatforums.com/index.php?topic=571.0
« Reply #141 on: November 17, 2008, 04:14:26 pm »
Maybe if I make the green more army green. This one is too ...grassy ?

No way, I didn't say that. As you can see I can reply really fast as well, but it's because I have nothing to do at the moment. :)

Yes please. Help me with the LR300. :) Hope you'll like it.

FNX!!! its realy good :D

Oh, you replied so fast as well ? That's cool, I'm glad you like it.

EDIT: Oh my god. It's two o'clock in the morning and I just finished the MP5 from Stalker. Before 20 minutes I made the AKs-74u. Tomorow...well, today I'll make more. I'll try to make some of the bloody weapons-gfx. I don't like to make those because everytime I'm trying harder they look even worse.

I hope I'll get those sounds. Yay for -Sky- and TBDM. [pigtail]

I bet I'm crazy/mad because I should be in bed and sleeping. Heh, whatever.

Oh, and one candy....

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #142 on: November 18, 2008, 03:39:08 am »
Nice pixel art :)  Its really nice, the background landscape, and rough texture looks like scales :O

just out of curiosity, do you do black/white sorta portraits or anything?  like the pic attached

I want to get into doing this, above other pixel art styles.  even if this example is based off an image lol, i wanna do this stuff from scratch

Player since late 2007

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #143 on: November 18, 2008, 10:47:50 am »
Heh, thank you very much.

Well, I'm not much into such a thing, but I saw many pixelarts which used just b/w ...gray pallete and they were like real pictures.

Some news , those two weapons. MP5 and AKs74u.

I think half (or maybe more) of the weapons are done, now I would like to know how an interface looks like. And maybe those sounds. :P

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #144 on: November 18, 2008, 01:40:08 pm »
best akm-74/2u ive seen<3
stalker one has the green shiz actually, but damn that looks sweeet so i don't really care that much. (i'm pretty set on accuray when it comes to remakes from games :$ )

viper5 (mp5) looks just like in stalker, great job perfect collors. take my babies

STALKER SHADOW OF CHERNOBYL INTERFACE
without text

STALKER CLEAR SKY INTERFACE
another one
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 01:47:28 pm by TBDM »

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #145 on: November 18, 2008, 01:51:55 pm »
Aaaah, TBDM thank you very very very much. I have a question, do you still have the Stalker mod ? Which you made. I would like to inspire me with some things. I really appreciate your help very much.

Just for the sneak peak, well not a sneak peak anymore because this shows all of my work and it's more than a half of the weapons I think but anyway. Here's the whole arsenal of mine. Enjoy.

EDIT: Oh, yeah. Maybe it's just me , but for comparsion. Check the -Sky-'s picture with weapons and weapons on the page you gave me TBDM. They are kind of different. That's why they're not passing. I mean. On the -Sky-'s picture the AK isn't green. On the page it is. Why there's a difference ? -Sky- gave me the picture earlier and I started to work with it. For the same style weapons I think I'll stick with it and after I finish all of those weapons I'll make some alternations. [pigtail]

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #146 on: November 18, 2008, 02:07:13 pm »
Aaaah, TBDM thank you very very very much. I have a question, do you still have the Stalker mod ? Which you made. I would like to inspire me with some things. I really appreciate your help very much.

nope, don't have it anymore, i lost it when i had a virus on my pc and needed to reinstall everything and shiz =(
i just used other peoples mods and recollored/edited them to like lkike it, and with stalker sounds i got from mods like i said on FPSBANANA.

looking great, only thing i find pretty weird still is that the grips ain't green, but it looks weird/ugly that small so this probebly is best.

+make pistols a bit bigger, pretty hard to tell a difference..

also, is n11 the sawnoff? it's to long if it is. this is how the length is to get a better view. clicky

edit.
well, could be, i don't have clear sky so i don't know if the akm is green in that one, but on most screens ive seen it is so, weird.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 02:10:13 pm by TBDM »

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #147 on: November 19, 2008, 01:25:25 pm »
Alright, if -Sky- won't have time I'll download those from FPSBANANA. I wish they open a section for Soldat mods there. [pigtail]

Well, for the pistols. I've got almost all of them done. I'll see after finish of the mod, I know they look kind of small, I think the same, but I just want to see the overall feeling after all weapons will be finished.

For now I've made 5 more weapons. And I'm still not stoping. Probably after midnight I'll post them all. Or I think I should stay in some cover and have some hot cards for myself and not show everything before the actual release.

Well, at this point I could start with some weapons-gfx and I probably until end of this week all of weapons could be finished. Honestly ,with my lazyness it's not really possible but I hope interfaces will be ready at least.

When the time comes I'll ask for some testers but I guess I know already people for this. [pigtail]

Soon I'll try to make some of those request. Well, it's just one for 3 weapons but anyway. :-D

See ya later, cheers.

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #148 on: November 19, 2008, 02:08:04 pm »
Alright, if -Sky- won't have time I'll download those from FPSBANANA. I wish they open a section for Soldat mods there. [pigtail]

for the love of god, NO (FPSbanana is full of credit thiefs, only recollors, and solen work.)

and it would be cool to see some special suprises so don't show everything at once ;) everybody loves suprices (specially since its my birthday huraay)

also, i just thought of something else, gosteks? if it is possible, not really shure if you can let them look like suits etc..:/

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #149 on: November 19, 2008, 02:21:25 pm »
Well I'm a bit busy those days, but don't worry i have the 50% done.
I think that i can do some more sounds =)

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #150 on: November 19, 2008, 07:32:15 pm »
Uf, same like yesterday happened. It's 1 o'clock and I just finished another weapon for Stalker. In last 24 hours I've made 6 weapons.

Weapons: Sawn-off shotgun, Makarov PM,Makarov PM silenced,SG S500,OC-Groza and one unknown pistol.

I think this will go fast now. But I'm sure I'll have some problems with the FN2000 and with the other one ...what's the name... the kind of green one ,oh and I can't forget the MG36 as well, I hope it's the name of the weapon. Because they're really wide. Hehe, or I'll use the FN2000 I've made lately. I'll see.

Anyway, I'm missing just 9 weapons and I've made 22 weapons already. That's kind of fast in my opinion. Well, until the end of this week I'll have all interface for sure. I hope I won't be so lazy and luckily I'll make even weapons-gfx.

Well I have to see what will I do with the interface but I think I've got a plan.

After that I can make those suggestions for you dude. Can't really remember the nick. Those 3 weapons. And I have to update even the 1st page. I've got some weapons ready so I have a lot of work. I'll see because weekend will be hard. I need some relax with some alcohol, you know what I mean. ]:->

EDIT: Damn , I don't want to destroy the magic of surprise but I can't. It's just stronger. Here are the new weapons.

I have no idea what is the weapon below, normal real name I would like to know.

This is the Sawn-off TBDM :)

Together there are 23 weapons already. Yeah !

Sorry for this, but I guess nobody gives a damn and I think many of you will be even glad of this reveal.

Enjoy.

Offline Brock

• Flagrunner
  • [GG]StrykeR
    • Gunner Guards Clansite
« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2008, 10:15:25 pm »
Is that STALKER Clear Sky?
"What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a
computer-generated dream world built to keep us
under control in order to - wait, what?"

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #152 on: November 21, 2008, 09:29:30 am »
What do you mean ? The weapons in both should be the same. Shouldn't they ?

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #153 on: November 21, 2008, 09:53:09 am »
I think that those weapons appear on both

Offline Kiba Inuzuka [UT]

• Major(1)
« Reply #154 on: November 21, 2008, 11:10:48 am »
Dairy! I have to tell you that we do such a cool Soldat Mod ... unfortunately ... C@t@ly5t from the team stole your weapons and put them to our modify ... from now I am in mourning and i'm crying ... WHY ?!

Sorry...My english is terrible...i'm from poland
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 11:19:00 am by Kiba Inuzuka [UT] »

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #155 on: November 21, 2008, 11:24:50 am »
Kiba, could you post a link of that what you say?

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #156 on: November 21, 2008, 11:39:05 am »
Dairy! I have to tell you that we do such a cool Soldat Mod ... unfortunately ... C@t@ly5t from the team stole your weapons and put them to our modify ... from now I am in mourning and i'm crying ... WHY ?!

Sorry...My english is terrible...i'm from poland

Yep, I know about this because you just wrote me a PM about it.

Just calm down. Don't be so scared, it's just bunch of pixels. :) I'm makin' it for everybody. Just don't tell me he said it's his hard work. Hehe.

Could you share the link with us ? Please ?

It's alright buddy. If you want. You can use any of my work. Feel free.

• Major(1)
« Reply #157 on: November 21, 2008, 12:00:07 pm »
about this incident already know Polish Soldat Forum... as I have to calm down?! - Link is in the private mail

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #158 on: November 21, 2008, 12:10:00 pm »
Oh, alright. What do you mean with private mail ? The private message ? ...well, I'm going to check but as far as I remember there wasn't any link. Anyway. Thank you for your support. And I'm glad of your honesty. ;)

• Major(1)
« Reply #159 on: November 21, 2008, 12:11:42 pm »
Peace in the World...Always :)