Author Topic: .·´¯`·Deadly Arsenal 2·´¯`·.  (Read 71159 times)

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
Re: .·´¯`·Deadly Arsenal 2·´¯`·.
« Reply #160 on: November 21, 2008, 12:14:02 pm »
Peace in the World...Always :)

damn hippies.

=D
good thing you tell it, nobody likes it when people steal their work and say thy made it. (wel you shouldn't, you put time and effort into it, so you automaticly do'nt want anyone to steal your pride)

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #161 on: November 21, 2008, 02:37:36 pm »
Dairy I'm having some problems with lasts sounds, next week I'll have them, happens the same wtih my mod =/ I need to study that next week I'll have 3 exams

Offline sincros

• Major(1)

Offline Kiba Inuzuka [UT]

• Major(1)
« Reply #163 on: November 24, 2008, 11:42:00 am »
Yes, he can...he only needs lots of a time :D

Offline Drakor

• Major
  • ... Do I need to say it?
« Reply #164 on: November 25, 2008, 01:15:46 am »
I dont think it's been mentioned enough, how... @#$%ing Uber Dairy's guns are, to say the LEAST. :P
100% of the people who see this signature will have visited http://Http://forums.soldat.pl. Put this in your signature if you like pie... or cake! :D

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
  • (F)ornication (U)nder (C)onsent of the (K)ing
    • http://www.soldatforums.com/index.php?topic=571.0
« Reply #165 on: November 30, 2008, 06:23:37 am »
Sure I could make any weapon, at least I can give a try, but I've got a lot of damn work with the damned university. It's consuming all of my free time.

So There's a little chance I'll make everything in time. But If ANYBODY wants to make those weapons for you guys they can feel free and make them and even post them here. I won't mind since last time I posted something downloadable is far away and I would like to keep this fresh and visited.

I've got some weapons ready and I should update the 1st post. The Stalker mod is getting some problems because some proportions of some weapons are too ... how to say. Difficult to make between the 19 pixels tall. However I'll try to fix them as soon as possible and the second problem is with the sounds.

Thanks a lot for your support guys. And for the effort.

Cheers. :)
_________________________________________________ ________________
EDIT: Whoa, I just looked on the stats. So just to let you know about some facts. Since I uploaded 1st file on filefront things are like this:

UPLOADED FILES: 212
TOGETHER DOWNLOADS: 6,328
MOST DOWNLOADED: Battlefield2_1.0.rar - 2,197
_________________________________________________ ________________
I'm really glad and happy about it. Thanks guys. :)

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #166 on: November 30, 2008, 11:21:03 am »
Dairy that week I'll upload them, i have all of them but i need to get my pc, don't worry about them

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #167 on: December 01, 2008, 02:00:12 am »
Dairy, in  the BF2 mod "Predator" should be an SRAW ?

Player since late 2007

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
« Reply #168 on: December 01, 2008, 06:32:08 am »

In game it's Predator. It was called like that before it got military naming and now it's as I good remember FGM.172 SRAW (Short Range Assault Weapon).

Offline TheV

• Soldier
« Reply #169 on: December 02, 2008, 01:08:03 am »
All of your weapons give the appearance of awesomeness..

but once your ingame all you get is an amazing interface gun, and a piece of shit ingame pic...

makes me sad... in the pants.

Offline Lt. Sprizz

• Major
  • I'm sorry if I offended you.
« Reply #170 on: December 05, 2008, 10:41:52 pm »
 I have a challenge for you, Dairy, but im not sure if you'd be interested in it. I'm not a die-hard gears of war fan, but simply making an auto that has a chainsaw on the bottom (yes, like a Lancer) would be pretty frickin sweet.

I also would like to know if anyone has posted something about getting them to work on Vista, because right now it doesn't look like they will. Or maybe I'm saving it in the wrong place or something. ???
"I am Jack's lack of surprise..." ~(Tyler Durden)
-=::SPOILER::=-
Edward Norton and Brad Pitt are the same person...:)
In-game: \Biz|Niz/

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #171 on: December 06, 2008, 01:18:29 am »
It should be the same for XP and vista

Create a new folder in your /mods folder and name it whatever, then simply download the files and unpack them in the folder, whenever you put a new gun in just say yes to overwriting the files, they will both be there.  this will install SFX and weapons-gfx

to install interface-gfx, copy your interface-gfx folder from /soldat and put it into the deadly arsenal mod folder you made. 
when you unpack a weapon, it should have two images of the weapon, the only difference is the anti-alias (bmp for slightly more pixelated weapons, but they look better on the death console and vice versa for .png)  put the weapon of your choice into interfacegfx/guns  and rename the files accordingly.  dont forget to remove the original version of the weapon.

I'm running vista, so it should be the same for you

btw, if you try installing two weapons of the same 'type'  (e.g, two variants of M4) you'll get SFX issues.  avoid using two of the same weapon replacement. (you'll have weapons.gfx and sound issues, even if you get the interface-gfx right)  so in that case you'll have to make another folder and get all your shit together in there if you want to do this.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 01:20:52 am by Hair|Trigger »

Player since late 2007

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #172 on: December 06, 2008, 01:57:07 pm »
Dairy that week I'll upload them, i have all of them but i need to get my pc, don't worry about them

Thank you for the sounds very much -Sky-. I owe you a beer. :) And vodka.

In game it's Predator. It was called like that before it got military naming and now it's as I good remember FGM.172 SRAW (Short Range Assault Weapon).

I guess I don't really need to comment this anymore. Thanks Pafel. The weapon in Battlefield 2 is named like that. <:I

All of your weapons give the appearance of awesomeness..

but once your ingame all you get is an amazing interface gun, and a piece of poo ingame pic...

makes me sad... in the pants.

Yes. I know I'm not good at making weapons-gfx mainly because It's not even making any joy for me. So I'm rushing them. I'm sorry about that. On the other side you could be more specific with that. Which ones are so bad. Or the best way is if you don't like them use any from any other mod or the best choice is to make them by yourself.

I have a challenge for you, Dairy, but im not sure if you'd be interested in it. I'm not a die-hard gears of war fan, but simply making an auto that has a chainsaw on the bottom (yes, like a Lancer) would be pretty frickin sweet.

I also would like to know if anyone has posted something about getting them to work on Vista, because right now it doesn't look like they will. Or maybe I'm saving it in the wrong place or something. ???

You mean weapon like in the game Gear of war ?

There is no difference between Vista ,XP or any other systems. Just copy the weapons-gfx,sfx to your soldat folder. With the interface picture, just rename it to number which is the weapon ment to be. (Steyr is 4 for example) and put it into soldat/interface-gfx/guns and that's it !

It should be the same for XP and vista

Create a new folder in your /mods folder and name it whatever, then simply download the files and unpack them in the folder, whenever you put a new gun in just say yes to overwriting the files, they will both be there.  this will install SFX and weapons-gfx

to install interface-gfx, copy your interface-gfx folder from /soldat and put it into the deadly arsenal mod folder you made. 
when you unpack a weapon, it should have two images of the weapon, the only difference is the anti-alias (bmp for slightly more pixelated weapons, but they look better on the death console and vice versa for .png)  put the weapon of your choice into interfacegfx/guns  and rename the files accordingly.  dont forget to remove the original version of the weapon.

I'm running vista, so it should be the same for you

btw, if you try installing two weapons of the same 'type'  (e.g, two variants of M4) you'll get SFX issues.  avoid using two of the same weapon replacement. (you'll have weapons.gfx and sound issues, even if you get the interface-gfx right)  so in that case you'll have to make another folder and get all your poo together in there if you want to do this.

Thanks for help.

To the topic, I've added two arts on the 1st page. Sorry for nothing else but I've got so little free time I cannot make so much lately. So all my work is getting a lil' bit "frozen"...

The work is slow, I'm sorry.

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #173 on: December 06, 2008, 05:20:10 pm »
...I just orgasmed to that M4

Player since late 2007

Offline Lt. Sprizz

• Major
  • I'm sorry if I offended you.
« Reply #174 on: December 06, 2008, 06:24:35 pm »
Thx for trying to help but now i just  get a downloading error when i try and download something. The files that I did download (G36C and Teargas launcher) won't unpack and I don't know what to open them with or what. :( I saved the files on my personal downloads files, and i can copy and paste them to a folder i made in /mods, but they won't open at all. :( so, i'm prolly gonna give up on it for awhile unless maybe it works tomorrow. Thx for the help, though hair|trigger.
"I am Jack's lack of surprise..." ~(Tyler Durden)
-=::SPOILER::=-
Edward Norton and Brad Pitt are the same person...:)
In-game: \Biz|Niz/

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #175 on: December 09, 2008, 07:22:43 pm »
Are you using the default windows unzipping thing?  try searching for WinZIP or WinRAR, they are probably more reliable and faster.  I use WinRAR because it's just faster

the folder won't work if you just put the zipped file into the mods folder, if you have it there and the files arent there, just right click it and click extract here (make sure it's in the right place again too)

Player since late 2007

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #176 on: December 11, 2008, 07:08:54 pm »
Are you using the default windows unzipping thing?  try searching for WinZIP or WinRAR, they are probably more reliable and faster.  I use WinRAR because it's just faster

the folder won't work if you just put the zipped file into the mods folder, if you have it there and the files arent there, just right click it and click extract here (make sure it's in the right place again too)

Thanks Trigger for your participation on help.

Heh, nothing so new to post but maybe some of you know that I was making (addid) weapons for the game (freeware) CS2D. From my counter strike mod. Now we opened a new project. It will make the interface weapons much bigger and hopefully it will be succesful.

Here are some of the 1st concepts. AK and M4 is the old one. Most of them should be probably remade or recolor (reshade) but in current stage they look like this:

Also I added new topic avatar. The legs are kind of crappy but whatever ! :) Enjoy.

I will have to work on the Stalker mod much more because I've got everything I need.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #177 on: December 11, 2008, 07:33:01 pm »
P90 is a bit too stubby; I'm not sure which version it is but is the MP5's foregrip a bit short?

The legs on the front page don't look that bad. ;) Super work, anyways.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #178 on: December 11, 2008, 08:13:53 pm »
:O zomg sexy

But the P90.. shouldnt you make it lighter in the middle and the darker bits around the edges?  nice though :)

I'd like to see a Desert Eagle in that style  :o
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 08:15:32 pm by Hair|Trigger »

Player since late 2007

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #179 on: December 11, 2008, 10:02:37 pm »
Actually no, since the P90 is getting lit from underneath.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0