Author Topic: :::ERADICATION WARS::: !![Ver 6.0]!!  (Read 71434 times)

Offline Wolf_Man

• Camper
  • I'm everything you're not watching.
Re: ::::ERADICATION WARS v5.0::::
« Reply #200 on: November 26, 2006, 02:53:10 am »
This mod is unbelievebly nice, I love it, and i  would say that you are one of our best graphics/mod makers.
Have you ever thought about making scenery?
he has eyebrows of authority + 5. Are you kidding?

Offline Henito Kisou

• Flagrunner
  • Cursed Mind
    • Me on deviantART
« Reply #201 on: November 27, 2006, 01:28:23 am »
Best designed maps for battles with bots, so they are now more difficult to beat.

Offline Sgt.Colwell

• Soldier
  • Last of a dying breed
« Reply #202 on: November 27, 2006, 01:52:51 am »
     I'm SOrry for getting invlovled but has anyone seen FM. Something Seriously Wrong might have happened to him
“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #203 on: November 27, 2006, 11:00:06 am »
All of it is SO cool but I have a prob with the characters...Can you help me ?

Date Posted: November 24, 2006, 08:55:15 PM
Wait...Can go on those ship in the astéroyd thingy?

Date Posted: November 24, 2006, 08:56:46 PM
Can just some one give me the way to have the Robs?!!!!

Ps:Your Mod=THE BEST MOD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: November 24, 2006, 09:41:54 PM
Can you go o those Scorpion Tanks in the game?!

First for the answering stuff: *krhem*

if you mean those fighters on the inf_asteroidbase, then ill say no. Maybe in crimson glory (if it will be free) ill have vehicles like those fighters.

And those scorpion tanks are just sceneries. so you cant ride em. : (

And what characters do you mean btw?

Best designed maps for battles with bots, so they are now more difficult to beat.

Battles with bots are great, but they never get to cap neither flag on some maps because of the frequent swarming of enemies. Ill fix that by removing and moving few spawnpoints.

I'm SOrry for getting invlovled but has anyone seen FM. Something Seriously Wrong might have happened to him

Why are you being worried anyway? o_O Maybe PM him?

And now for the good news:

Im getting truckloads of ideas and plans in my head that might make me take this mod to a new level.

And then the BAD news:
A week ago my PC got ****ed so that its totally out of order and I cant do anything about it until who knows when, Luckily tho I have every single file I had from the mod on a CD, so I lost nothing.

So in other words: this mods progress has fully stopped for now.

Offline Boonerang

• Major(1)
« Reply #204 on: November 27, 2006, 03:48:46 pm »

Both Ivan and Field Marshal were on around 9:00 today. Please check their profiles next time to see when they last visited the forums.

BTW numgun, fabulous mod!!!! Ranks up there with Special Forces and Heretic (personally, I like it better than Mecha Soldat (no offense to Ivan).
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 03:50:32 pm by Boonerang »

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
« Reply #205 on: November 28, 2006, 08:55:42 am »
I'm liking the expansions.  Anything with mechs and good stuff put into it is a score in my book.
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.

Offline Sethamundo

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #206 on: December 08, 2006, 08:47:31 am »
I just tried this mod last night,and quite frankly this replaces my default Soldat.  I've neverbeen too fond of mechs, but the modded blood on the gosteks and the explosions (especially when they are combined, blow somone up and that beautiful modded blood flies out)  have changed my mind, I absolutely love this mod.  Five stars my good sir.
Illumination is not reached by visualizing the light but by exploring the darkness.

Offline xtishereb

• Flagrunner
  • I swear, my chainsaw killed you on its own.
« Reply #207 on: December 08, 2006, 03:31:24 pm »
Even after having this mod for a while, it still hasn't impressed the crap outta me. I mean, it's nice and all, but I'm not totally floored by it. Sounds aren't that impressive to me. They need compression.
My favorite part of this mod is the explosive blood. I'm using it in my custom mod. Because watching punks and supersoldiers explode when they get shot by a nerf gun rules.
<3*xwd
love conquers all

Offline Sethamundo

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #208 on: December 08, 2006, 04:34:23 pm »
Even after having this mod for a while, it still hasn't impressed the crap outta me. I mean, it's nice and all, but I'm not totally floored by it. Sounds aren't that impressive to me. They need compression.
My favorite part of this mod is the explosive blood. I'm using it in my custom mod. Because watching punks and supersoldiers explode when they get shot by a nerf gun rules.
The blood is my favorite part too.  Some sounds are pretty good, but yes some of the sounds somewhat disapoint me.  Still, I like this mod a great deal, it's my default Soldat.
Illumination is not reached by visualizing the light but by exploring the darkness.

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #209 on: December 08, 2006, 05:37:52 pm »
The blood is my favorite part too. Some sounds are pretty good, but yes some of the sounds somewhat disapoint me. Still, I like this mod a great deal, it's my default Soldat.

What sounds? can you tell me? When I get my pc back online ill be updating the mod anyways.
And how do you compress sounds?

I'm using it in my custom mod. Because watching punks and supersoldiers explode when they get shot by a nerf gun rules.
Lawl on that.

Offline Sethamundo

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #210 on: December 08, 2006, 06:15:43 pm »
The blood is my favorite part too. Some sounds are pretty good, but yes some of the sounds somewhat disapoint me. Still, I like this mod a great deal, it's my default Soldat.

What sounds? can you tell me? When I get my pc back online ill be updating the mod anyways.

I'm using it in my custom mod. Because watching punks and supersoldiers explode when they get shot by a nerf gun rules.
Lawl on that.
Mostly the lazer sounds.  The modded chainsaw sound is cool, but mainly like the modded barret and aug sounds.  All of the ballistic weapons' sounds are great in my opinion, just the energy/lazer/pulse weapons could do with some improved sounds.  Just constructive criticism numgun. :)

Offline MFO

• Soldier
    • Nintendo X
« Reply #211 on: December 09, 2006, 01:05:05 am »
This mod is glorious! I love the gosteks.

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #212 on: December 09, 2006, 03:17:37 am »

Lawl on that.
Mostly the lazer sounds.  The modded chainsaw sound is cool, but mainly like the modded barret and aug sounds.  All of the ballistic weapons' sounds are great in my opinion, just the energy/lazer/pulse weapons could do with some improved sounds.  Just constructive criticism numgun. :)

Ok, ill do something about the steyr, but ill leave the barret because I love it being so loud and a crappy sound. it just rocks. The steyr hurts my ears sometimes so ill fix it up.

and btw, as school computers have a paintshop pro, I made a new steyr replacement OF DOOM!

>>>><<<<

Offline ultraman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #213 on: December 09, 2006, 04:08:11 am »
Good work numgun, looks a bit too...current...y'know? I thought ERA was in teh future :-\ Nice work anyway, [applaud] because I'm a nice person.

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #214 on: December 12, 2006, 07:50:34 pm »
More screenies!

The minerva battleship.

I used the picture below as referance

And the new ctf_omega (not finished)

Offline wolfbr

• Camper
  • HurBaN NinJa(Ninja hurbano), the power of Thunders
« Reply #215 on: December 15, 2006, 06:35:01 pm »
you intend to add mod conf in the next versions? he intends to add to more weapons and gosteks?

Offline Srg.Wally

• Major(1)
« Reply #216 on: December 26, 2006, 01:12:49 am »
Year 0205?

Offline numgun

• Veteran
Re: :::::ERADICATION WARS v5.1:::::
« Reply #217 on: December 31, 2006, 07:01:17 pm »
you intend to add mod conf in the next versions? he intends to add to more weapons and gosteks?

After reading that, I thought I will. And I did. Now the config is ready. along with the weapons.
And currently there are over 35+ weapons in total. As for the gosteks, no there wont be any other.

And I gotta say the mod is only an inch from being ready. maps are done, WM tested fully, weapons are ready. and sounds are ready too.

Year 0205?

Its an alternative universe where ''they'' have their own eras and year counts.

Date Posted: 27 December 2006, 02:47:29
New and last version! Check the first page.

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
  • (F)ornication (U)nder (C)onsent of the (K)ing
    • http://www.soldatforums.com/index.php?topic=571.0
Re: !::ERADICATION WARS v5.1::!
« Reply #218 on: January 01, 2007, 02:40:44 am »

Lawl on that.

Ok, ill do something about the steyr, but ill leave the barret because I love it being so loud and a crappy sound. it just rocks. The steyr hurts my ears sometimes so ill fix it up.

and btw, as school computers have a paintshop pro, I made a new steyr replacement OF DOOM!

>>>><<<<

Dude ! this one rocks ! ...

...and very nice mod. I have to congratulate you. U made a great work as I see. ;)

Offline Terrordog

• Major(1)
Re: !::ERADICATION WARS v5.1::!
« Reply #219 on: January 03, 2007, 08:47:51 am »
very very nice mod,sounds are great some small tweaks make the mod really good,the weapons look really futuristic,and the bullets,grenades man thej look so good,the only thing u need to make/add is a weapon.ini so mind making one ?
also bots and some maps are a must

Date Posted: January 03, 2007, 08:16:51 AM
OMFG i just saw the maps and man -.- wtf are u a robot!? very very good only a phw bots and weapon.ini and ure mod is done

Date Posted: January 03, 2007, 08:18:27 AM
More maps plz man its so fun to play this mod rlly