Author Topic: Maximum Weapons  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Ominn

• Major(1)
  • That's not my tank.
Maximum Weapons
« on: April 30, 2008, 04:33:31 pm »
Mhmm. I'm a newb here.

Anyhoo, I tried using the search and couldn't find this, and I couldn't find it in the F.A.Q or anywhere else. Is there a maximum number of weapons Soldat can have? This includes if I edited all kinds of .ini's, interfaces, et cetera.

Let the trolling begin.

Offline mxyzptlk

• Veteran
  • The Panda Ninja
Re: Maximum Weapons
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 04:50:27 pm »
No, there is no way to change the number of weapons available. There is always 10+secondaries; however, you can make there be fewer weapons, but that's not what you want.

There is no way to add more weapons at the moment, and there probably won't be until the Source Code is released.

"While preceding your entrance with a grenade is a good tactic in
Quake, it can lead to problems if attempted at work." -- C Hacking

Offline Ominn

• Major(1)
  • That's not my tank.
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 03:45:55 pm »
Oh, well thats a shame. Is there a way to make a specific weapon unusable by bots, possibly without editing each bot individually?

Offline M.rSnow

• Camper
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 04:07:32 pm »
Oh, well thats a shame. Is there a way to make a specific weapon unusable by bots, possibly without editing each bot individually?
Thats not possible. Only if you deactivate the weapon. But that makes you unable to use it too.
Lapis: You need a vacation or a bullet though the head both works just fine by me.

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
  • (F)ornication (U)nder (C)onsent of the (K)ing
    • http://www.soldatforums.com/index.php?topic=571.0
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 04:55:18 pm »

Well, only if you make a bot who uses other weapon(s) than you want to use. So they won't use it and you will be able to do so.

ON TOPIC:

No, there is no way to change the number of weapons available. There is always 10+secondaries; however, you can make there be fewer weapons, but that's not what you want.

There is no way to add more weapons at the moment, and there probably won't be until the Source Code is released.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 06:42:44 pm »
-Very Off-topic- I've already seen too many people with the wrong size of the signature, check the size rule guys.

-On Topic-  You can't add more weapons, but you can minimize more weapons. Also, there's always a thing called "modding," to make the weapon you want to get a lot stronger or weaker.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"