Author Topic: ctf_Raspberry  (Read 4956 times)

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
Re: ctf_Raspberry
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 09:13:54 pm »
I actually think more CTF maps should have jungle or some other colorful and neat setting. Kinda getting tired of bleak maps.

Anyway, the layout looks really good. I think this one actually looks better than Strawberry, which I already like. I like how you do your routes and the gameplay is pretty varied and the only problem I really had with Strawberry is that you don't really get to play at full pace as much as I'd like to because you spend most of the time flying and there's not much flat ground barring the lower route, but I don't really like the vertical tunnels which connects lower route with bases. But enough about Strawberry, I'm downloading this and I think it will make it on the custom server. The only problem is that we are getting so many good custom maps and I don't want to fill the server with like 40 maps because then some maps won't get played enough. :) It will be hard to decide what maps to drop but rotation is fun.

What server? Is it public or private?

http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=28714.0

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline DragonSlayer

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2008, 10:17:16 pm »
I actually think more CTF maps should have jungle or some other colorful and neat setting. Kinda getting tired of bleak maps.

Anyway, the layout looks really good. I think this one actually looks better than Strawberry, which I already like. I like how you do your routes and the gameplay is pretty varied and the only problem I really had with Strawberry is that you don't really get to play at full pace as much as I'd like to because you spend most of the time flying and there's not much flat ground barring the lower route, but I don't really like the vertical tunnels which connects lower route with bases. But enough about Strawberry, I'm downloading this and I think it will make it on the custom server. The only problem is that we are getting so many good custom maps and I don't want to fill the server with like 40 maps because then some maps won't get played enough. :) It will be hard to decide what maps to drop but rotation is fun.

What server? Is it public or private?
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=28714.0
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=29062.0

EDIT: Ack, didn't realize there was second page.

AE/DragonSlayer

Offline Suowarrior

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • There will be time when I create maps again.
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2008, 01:44:19 am »
I'm downloading this and I think it will make it on the custom server. The only problem is that we are getting so many good custom maps and I don't want to fill the server with like 40 maps because then some maps won't get played enough. :) It will be hard to decide what maps to drop but rotation is fun.
I think next maplist update should happen sometime on Autumn. Cos it seems that summer gives us a lot more maps than other seasons (same happened last year). So that way we will have always new maps, but not too many (as I think also there is now).