Author Topic: OV's "Heights" [REG] & OV's "Cryo" [REG]  (Read 1652 times)

Offline Old Valiken

• Soldier
  • Don't you know who I am?!
    • My Website
OV's "Heights" [REG] & OV's "Cryo" [REG]
« on: October 25, 2008, 07:58:17 pm »
HEIGHTS

This is my new interface.  I think this one is probably my best of the bunch.
SCREENSHOT!

DownLoad Link Below
DL HERE
Please comment if you downloaded, and/or give constructive criticism <{criticism that is constructive}>.

As you can see I accidentally made the cursor look like the UnderArmor logo, but I must admit, it looks pretty badass.  Basically, it forms an "H".  And the bottom is just transparent enough for you to be able to use. Also, I used the default logos and changed their hue.

CRYO

Here is another new interface, completely made from scratch.  I made the main, blue part in MS Paint but the rest of it, I used "Paint .NET".  Paint.Net, if you don't already know what it is, is basically a free, Microsoft version of Photoshop, and is a lot easier to use.  If you google it, you'll be able to find out what it is, and you'll be able to download it free of charge.

SCREENSHOT

DownLoad Link Below
DL HERE
Remember, please comment if you downloaded, and/or give constructive criticism <{criticism that is constructive}>.

Enjoy my 2 new interfaces.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 08:10:05 pm by Old Valiken »
IF you see anything I have posted in the past, reposted by a person named
Tibneo, that is me! So don't call him an idiot, please! That hurts my feelings. :'(

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
  • (F)ornication (U)nder (C)onsent of the (K)ing
    • http://www.soldatforums.com/index.php?topic=571.0
Re: OV's "Heights" [REG] & OV's "Cryo" [REG]
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 07:36:55 am »
Heh. To the 1st. It's almost completely the same like original default. You just recolored it and putted on some other places so it's reged. Seriously I can't give you critism to that - only thing is: Make completely new one.

2nd (CRYO): Is really nice, I like the positions of the bars and the theme of the bars. ( as I see google is your friend) :) But it's cool, only thing is that It's not really my cup of tea because it looks too big and therefor it "eats" too much from the vision. I hope you know what I mean, shortly - it's too huge in the middle where people need to see. :)

I wish you good luck in future. But for the start you putted enough efford, next time try harder.

:) cheers.

EDIT: sorry for my english :( hopefully you will understand.

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 07:41:14 am »
I must agree with Dairy

Heights is like the original one but changed bars. I like in the position they are but you should change a bit them. Try to use photoshop, you can do a really nice job

About Cryo, tou chould make a smaller version, that one bothers a bit

I would like to see you working with photoshop, i think that you could do a great job

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 09:04:17 am »
It's less about what program you use and more about the actual design of the interface. You'll come to notice that people tend to like interfaces that are as small as possible without being hard to read. For both, there's just not enough compaction and so the interfaces are pretty big because a lot of areas just aren't needed.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0