Poll

Should players that are dead only communicate with other players who are dead. The same applies with the players who are alive.

F12!! (Yay)
2 (25%)
F11!! (Nay)
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Survival Dead/Alive Chat  (Read 748 times)

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
Survival Dead/Alive Chat
« on: October 28, 2008, 01:03:58 am »
In a survival game, should players who are dead only be able to commicate with other dead players?

This would prevent distracting text, and also "spies" (Dead players who tell the other player where the enemy is)...
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline Platehead

• Flagrunner
  • Platehead
Re: Survival Dead/Alive Chat
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 01:11:38 am »
Try this.

http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=30206.0

It's a discussion on this topic a while back, I think a couple of suggestions were thrown out.  See what they say
"It was pride that changed angels into devils; it is humility that makes men as angels." -- Augustine

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 04:16:43 pm »
yeah this is different, I'm talking about how only people who are dead can only communicate with people who are dead but they can see the opposition players. Admins should be able to disable teamspeak with the server.
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 04:18:33 pm »
No, the best solution to come from the last thread is to make it so you can only spectate your team (as usual) and you can only see what your teammate sees.
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline Ziem

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 11:45:53 pm »
Admins should be able to disable teamspeak with the server.
Impossible.
+
No, the best solution to come from the last thread is to make it so you can only spectate your team (as usual) and you can only see what your teammate sees.