Author Topic: some art sheeza  (Read 239308 times)

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
Re: some art sheeza
« Reply #360 on: December 22, 2009, 06:52:51 pm »
Prison wine.

On a completely unrelated note, Sculptris is officially the coolest program ever. It is by far the most intuitive, easy to use 3D modeling program I've ever seen, and it's free. This leech thing only took around 15 minutes.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline VinceBros

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
« Reply #361 on: December 22, 2009, 08:37:28 pm »
Prison wine.

On a completely unrelated note, Sculptris is officially the coolest program ever. It is by far the most intuitive, easy to use 3D modeling program I've ever seen, and it's free. This leech thing only took around 15 minutes.

Wow this program is really kewl. Easy to use, and it's not even 1mb :O.

You made a nice work too :). GJ !

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #362 on: December 22, 2009, 09:10:48 pm »
Shoot, the developer just started working on the program this month? That's very impressive.  Your model looks really good, too. =D
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #363 on: December 22, 2009, 10:45:22 pm »
To be perfectly frank, most of what smiluu drew on his art site is considered guro by all standards. It's a type of fetish that you wouldn't want to find yourself immersed in.

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #364 on: December 23, 2009, 02:19:37 am »
it's all buttfuck hideous.

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #365 on: December 23, 2009, 06:33:17 am »
Easy to use truly.. But tools are really hard to use and understand at first.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 06:41:11 am by smiluu »

Offline Kagesha

• Flagrunner
  • cunts
« Reply #366 on: December 23, 2009, 07:32:07 am »
it truly is the coolest program ever. loving just randomly mashing the tools and making something awesome.

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #367 on: December 23, 2009, 12:18:29 pm »

Well, easy to pick up. Most other things I just don't have the patience to learn in the first place.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #368 on: December 23, 2009, 03:08:11 pm »

Well, easy to pick up. Most other things I just don't have the patience to learn in the first place.
Looks impressive. Looks like a more user-friendly alternative to ZBrush.

What about file format compatibility? Can you actually use those models in games, or at least export it to Autodesk Maya/3D Studio Max formats?

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #369 on: December 23, 2009, 06:07:43 pm »
Well yeah, what I meant it doesn't have any text telling what that tool is and whatsoever.
More complicated programs atleast has that. Oh yeah... It has a manual called readme with in,
but who fucking wants to read some

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #370 on: December 23, 2009, 06:20:09 pm »
If you want to do cool 3d stuff, blender is for you. It's very hard to learn but if you do figure some things out you can make really cool models (look at the gallery page).

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #371 on: December 23, 2009, 06:22:13 pm »
If you want to do cool 3d stuff, blender is for you. It's very hard to learn but if you do figure some things out you can make really cool models (look at the gallery page).
Well, right now we're talking about not how to make cool models - we're talking about how to make it as easy as possible. You can make cool stuff with Maya and 3DS Max too, but they're also hard and require tons of time, and Blender seems to be not much different.

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #372 on: December 23, 2009, 08:18:19 pm »
Looks impressive. Looks like a more user-friendly alternative to ZBrush.

What about file format compatibility? Can you actually use those models in games, or at least export it to Autodesk Maya/3D Studio Max formats?

Aye, although the current build's kind of limited in that regard (It's still in alpha state as of now). One person on the forum reported some problems exporting it to blender, but I'm pretty sure that should be fixed soon.

Well yeah, what I meant it doesn't have any text telling what that tool is and whatsoever.
More complicated programs atleast has that. Oh yeah... It has a manual called readme with in,
but who f**king wants to read some

Yeah, but what's nice is that the tools are all so straightforward that it just takes a few minutes messing around to get the hang of it.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #373 on: December 25, 2009, 02:42:44 am »
First sketches on MS Paint I did with my first graphic tablet on MS Paint. It feels better and better when using it. I enjoy it very much :)

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #374 on: December 25, 2009, 01:56:43 pm »
First sketches on MS Paint I did with my first graphic tablet on MS Paint. It feels better and better when using it. I enjoy it very much :)
Eh, with paint you barely put any of tablet's features to good use. I don't think paint understands pressure sensitivity, so go get Photoshop fast. :P

But so far so good, you've gotten a hang of at least using a pen instead of mouse. It usually takes awhile to get used to.
(love the duder at the top)

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #375 on: December 25, 2009, 02:11:48 pm »
Eh, with paint you barely put any of tablet's features to good use. I don't think paint understands pressure sensitivity, so go get Photoshop fast. :P
Im meself more fan of retro/pixelated stuff which is why I prefer paint and it's sharp lines. But this way it indeed looks quite s**t.
I think paint is more suitable for mouse users and photoshop for boards.

Offline p0ppin

• Camper
  • Soldat Mapmaker
« Reply #376 on: December 25, 2009, 04:27:52 pm »
Agreed Smiluu, here's a pirate.
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #377 on: December 25, 2009, 08:45:53 pm »
I´ve got Photoshop CS3 extended. This was just a little warm up :)

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #378 on: December 25, 2009, 10:40:14 pm »
Im meself more fan of retro/pixelated stuff which is why I prefer paint and it's sharp lines. But this way it indeed looks quite s**t.
I think paint is more suitable for mouse users and photoshop for boards.
Well.. really paint isn't suitable for anything. It fails hard at everything. ;D
But I see your point. Pixel art is mostly done with a mouse anyway.

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #379 on: December 26, 2009, 06:51:46 am »
Well.. really paint isn't suitable for anything. It fails hard at everything. ;D
You know what they say?
~
"Bad smith blames the iron"
"Bad artist blames the software"