9 (7.4%)
Bugs
48 (39.7%)
The players
49 (40.5%)
Other
15 (12.4%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Author Topic: What is most annoying to you in Soldat?  (Read 10728 times)

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
Re: What is most annoying to you in Soldat?
« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2009, 06:16:44 pm »
I dont understand why people keep switching weapons sometimes. It seems like lag to me. Otherwise I don't see the point of doing that.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2009, 06:19:14 pm »
I dont understand why people keep switching weapons sometimes. It seems like lag to me. Otherwise I don't see the point of doing that.

Part of it is lag, some other people (Including me) have learned to do it by instinct after a kill, so that even if there's no one around, after I've gunned down a guy with my Barret, I "automatically" switch over to my knife in case someone else shows up. If not, I switch back to the Barret to reload.
b&

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2009, 06:21:38 pm »

Part of it is lag, some other people (Including me) have learned to do it by instinct after a kill, so that even if there's no one around, after I've gunned down a guy with my Barret, I "automatically" switch over to my knife in case someone else shows up. If not, I switch back to the Barret to reload.

Well switching weps a few times is ok, but some do it continuously for several seconds.

Offline Godefroy

• Major
« Reply #103 on: July 04, 2009, 06:25:27 pm »
I "automatically" switch over to my knife in case someone else shows up. If not, I switch back to the Barret to reload.

That's what I do, rather than continuous switching just for the hell of it.

Offline p0ppin

• Camper
  • Soldat Mapmaker
« Reply #104 on: July 04, 2009, 07:31:24 pm »
I apologize, I'm guilty as charged for this one :P I only do it on boring/easy climb maps though, usually for lack of anything better to do.  Adds a bit of a challenge I guess lol :-[
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline Godefroy

• Major
« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2009, 07:43:34 pm »
Aw, shit! I do that too!

Offline Vos

• Soldier
    • http://kosoldat.forumer.com/index.php
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2009, 05:42:46 pm »

Well switching weps a few times is ok, but some do it continuously for several seconds.

i think its more about keeping your fingers warmed up just to fill up some downtime ^^
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2009, 06:49:25 pm »
I go too fast for my own good. I press the switch weapon button after a Barret kill and end up throwing my Barret and getting shot lol

Offline Z i p p y

• Major(1)
  • BattlEye Tester
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2009, 06:13:17 pm »
There are TONS of trolls in Soldat. What I mean by that is, people that just want to annoy and anger you. The weapon balance is good to me. If I have a problem finding a favorite weapon of choice, then there is a good weapon balance. Bugs aren't too bad. What I dislike the most out of Soldat is the abuse admins. Something needs to be done about them.
My life in a nutshell = Soldat

Offline bxn

• Major
« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2009, 07:41:44 pm »
!admin

i hate getting killed constantly... xD

Offline MetsuriTossavainen

• Camper
  • The Chainsaw Wizard
« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2009, 02:59:10 am »
!admin

i hate getting killed constantly... xD
Yea good point. In my opinion only 10% of those !admin requests have a good reason. And then the rest is "!admin" "/say What?" "hi."

Offline 1 hit k0

• Major(1)
  • Soldat Rapist.
« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2009, 05:40:59 am »
iNsTa spawn killing with his chainsaw on ctf_X

:(
Spawn killing iz fun.

Im an addict to soldat,I <3 Elite S & L and Elite Snipe and slice. :D.
Ping range atm:16-66

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2009, 07:30:24 am »
ACCESS VIOLATION.
HATE HATE ASDASD GODDAMIT >: O

Aside from that, the lag sucks. Especially in those days when its completely against you.
You lob multiple grenades, a clean point blank barret shot, twice and then spam him with a socom and in the end he kills you off anyways because all my shots were eaten.

Offline FlyeThemoon

• Major(1)
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2009, 04:34:00 pm »
Sorry but i dont like some,s Players

1.First of group is...(PRO)fessionals, If use M79 YOU NOOB, use objeckts to hide if you underfire YOU NOOB, Use otcher guns (not Knife and Barret) you noob (sigh maybe next time dont use ANY guns :D)

2.Secound group is Zal.pl Crew, :D my Polish homeboys always saids this if someting dont likie it, for example, i kill,s 3(maybe 4) enemys in one row, Angry guy says Zal.pl, or kill him on very lucky shot :).

3. And Last one Group...Majors Club hehehe, Nick of these says all THERE ARE NEWBIES :D.

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2009, 04:58:54 am »
I go too fast for my own good. I press the switch weapon button after a Barret kill and end up throwing my Barret and getting shot lol

This happens sometimes to me aswell. :D

But whats even better when you've been using the knife and you switch your secondary to anything else like the saw. Nothing fails more than throwing a saw at someone when you forgot you changed your knife. x )

Offline Grimbad

• Soldier
  • Kharn
« Reply #115 on: July 31, 2009, 06:46:47 pm »

In my mod, doing this with saw makes you chant 'blood for the blood god'. So I do it intentionally if someone else with the mod is near me.
On topic...
Whiners. Hate them. Grrr.
!@#$%

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #116 on: July 31, 2009, 06:53:04 pm »
This topic is beginning to die down and get boring, should we lock it?
And the new version (1.5) is currently my newest "most anooying thing" about soldat.
b&

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2009, 10:02:09 pm »
This topic is beginning to die down and get boring, should we lock it?

I couldn't agree more. This thread is ultimately counterproductive and serves no purpose but bashing the community and the developers.

Locked.
There are other worlds than these