Author Topic: [HD] LineShadows v2.0 (beautifully simple)  (Read 18028 times)

Offline CCalp

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
  • calp (SN)
Update: [HD] LineShadows v2.0 (beautifully simple)
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2016, 08:55:27 pm »
LineShadows 2.0: All graphics were entirely remade overhauling the whole interface. Check out post #1.

Attachment and mirror updated. Screenshots replaced. Changelog updated. Information and credits edited.

Offline derek10

• Major(1)
Re: [HD] LineShadows v2.0 (beautifully simple)
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2016, 10:10:24 am »
Completely beautiful interface, I tried it but got a problem: It doesn't show how many bullets I have, can you make a special version?

Offline CCalp

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
  • calp (SN)
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2016, 11:52:15 am »
Completely beautiful interface, I tried it but got a problem: It doesn't show how many bullets I have, can you make a special version?

Glad you like it, mate. You can do that on your own very easily: Just download and use Advanced Interface Maker, open the LineShadows interface and add the Ammo Text wherever you want it. Let me know if you run into problems.

Offline Mojonized

• Major(1)
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2016, 04:28:10 am »
Great interface - simple, beautiful, with the right contrast (I can check stats with my peripheral vision).

I have one suggestion though: Add weapon icon (that would fit better then weapon text IMHO). Sometimes it's hard to see the weapon I have, especially when behind a poly. It's really a difference if I shoot law or something else, you know?

And yes, I know I can do that myself with Interface Maker (maybe I will), but also I know there are much more talented people then me and it would be great if the weapon icon (or weapon text) would be the same quality as is the interface now.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 10:09:52 am by Mojonized »

Offline CCalp

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
  • calp (SN)
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2016, 08:26:50 am »
Great interface - simple, beautiful, with the right contrast (I can check stats with my peripheral vision).

I have one suggestion though: Add weapon icon (that would fit better then weapon text IMHO). Sometimes it's hard to see the weapon I have, especially when behind a poly. It's really a difference if I shoot law or something else, you know?

And yes, I know I can do that myself with Interface Maker (maybe I will), but also I know there are much more talented people then me and it would be great if the weapon icon (or weapon text) would be the same quality as is the interface now.

Thanks for your nice feedback, man.

Not sure if I get you right: You would like an icon indicating which weapon you have in your hands right now? If so, this is not possible (yet). You can only add the standard weapon text which cannot be modified, though, i.e. it will have the same quality as with any other interface (and thus will make the interface look less nice). Sorry, mate.

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • The world isn't nice. Why should I be...?
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2016, 06:54:52 am »
Not sure if I get you right: You would like an icon indicating which weapon you have in your hands right now? If so, this is not possible (yet). You can only add the standard weapon text which cannot be modified, though, i.e. it will have the same quality as with any other interface (and thus will make the interface look less nice). Sorry, mate.
Make it with use of ASCII :D

Deagles: rr
Socom: r

Yea, I'm joking.

Offline Mojonized

• Major(1)
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2016, 04:42:31 am »
You can only add the standard weapon text which cannot be modified, though, i.e. it will have the same quality as with any other interface (and thus will make the interface look less nice). Sorry, mate.

Ahh, too bad. I guess the weapon text will do the job for me then. Thanks anyway!