Poll

Do you think that those who arent registered deserve some of the things registered users have?

Yes
3 (4.5%)
Kinda
5 (7.5%)
Maybe
3 (4.5%)
Perhaps
1 (1.5%)
No
54 (80.6%)
I dont Know!
1 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Author Topic: unregistered player's rights  (Read 4363 times)

Offline RaiRass_Rosato

• Major(1)
  • I am imacheater2k7 reincarnated.
Re: unregistered player's rights
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2009, 12:43:16 pm »
Get over it son. They aren't his servers.

Umm... Actually, think again, SON.

You can't make a 2d game an ask people to pay for it.

Several of today's greatest commercial games on the market are 2-Dimensional. Are you saying we should stop paying for DS and PSP games too? I can get LocoRoco for free!? Oh, and the new Marvel v.s. Capcom 2 download on XBox Live is 2D, so I guess it's free too, eh?

Just like I illegally download most of the music I listen to.
I'd never support a band that's sold more then 200 albums.
And I'd never pay for a 1980 style game.
No matter how much I like the band, or even if I've played a game for hundreds of hours.

Okay, first: If you REALLY like a band, yet still won't support them... You're the definition of selfish. That's like saying: "If my best friend needs help, I won't do it. They have other friends."

Also, I'm pretty sure that the 1980's never had anything remotely close to Soldat, and that may just be one of the dumbest sentences I've heard this year. Congratulations on that prize; I've heard a lot of stupid ones.

And don't say you don't download music.

I do. But I also buy albums and purchase their tracks through iTunes LEGALLY as well. I'm not a parasite.

Does anyone agree now that perhaps this should end?

DarkCrusade

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2009, 12:52:13 pm »
RaiRass, I think like you. I download just music of bands for free, that have so much money that it won`t hurt them. They earn most money anyways with concerts so it`s not such a big problem. But complaining about 10 bucks is a problem. I know you can get your soldat key for free, but it is not the same in my opinion and it hurts the creator of a great game.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the 1980's never had anything remotely close to Soldat, and that may just be one of the dumbest sentences I've heard this year. Congratulations on that prize; I've heard a lot of stupid ones.

I have even heard a more worse sentence this year. To understand you need to know that I am from german ;) I ask my friend in an english lesson: "How are you?" and he answered: "Yes, but I have no idea." ;D

Offline RaiRass_Rosato

• Major(1)
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2009, 01:48:35 pm »

I have even heard a more worse sentence this year. To understand you need to know that I am from german ;) I ask my friend in an english lesson: "How are you?" and he answered: "Yes, but I have no idea." ;D

XD Well, that is a pretty good one. But, nothing will ever beat my encounter last year with someone from Croatia. She says: "How much you old?", and I reply: "Sixteen.", and then she comes back with: "How is much you older than me is if I 14."

That's just a classic in my book. I'll be sure to remember yours too, though. :p

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2009, 01:54:44 pm »
RaiRass_Rosato, I've never heard someone have so many good points. Especially in the same thread. ;O

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2009, 02:43:26 pm »
Then I hope one day MM wakes up to see that you assholes do not deserve soldat, and he's wasting his time for a game on selfish b*****ds, order to have his servers shut down, and start selling soldat for money, reg or no reg. That's when you'll start crying about it.

If you want to support him, go ahead.

I'm not selfish for not wanting to support him.

No matter how much I like the band, or even if I've played a game for hundreds of hours.

retarded post of the year, if you really really like the band, you would buy something from them. 200 albums is nothing, it doesn't cover any of their costs, it's nothing to live on.

Offline RaiRass_Rosato

• Major(1)
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2009, 03:02:59 pm »
RaiRass_Rosato, I've never heard someone have so many good points. Especially in the same thread. ;O

=D Thanks.

retarded post of the year, if you really really like the band, you would buy something from them. 200 albums is nothing, it doesn't cover any of their costs, it's nothing to live on.

Exactly. Not to mention, even if it did cover their costs, you should think about the fact that what they're doing, you probably have no hope in the world of accomplishing. You should support talent in this world; not attempt to destroy it. If everyone thought like you (and I'm meaning F4||3N, not you, Major), then they would sell NO albums, and then they'd go bankrupt.

Edit: I had somehow gotten my post inside the quote box. Also, I would once again like to apologize if I seem to be flaming...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 06:32:53 pm by RaiRass_Rosato »

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2009, 06:13:45 pm »
Then I hope one day MM wakes up to see that you assholes do not deserve soldat, and he's wasting his time for a game on selfish b*****ds, order to have his servers shut down, and start selling soldat for money, reg or no reg. That's when you'll start crying about it.

If you want to support him, go ahead.

I'm not selfish for not wanting to support him.

I don't, kid.
I still have enough respect for the people whose work I'm getting my entertainment from to pay them for it. I BUY the albums I'm looking for.
Also, Soldat is Michal's game, if he'd request a shutdown of the main game server, (Read:MAIN) then how do you think are you gonna see a lobby or anything?
Also, this is becoming a spam\flame hole...So (Note I ain't trying to back seat mod...) I'm begging for this topic to be locked...
b&

Offline Godefroy

• Major
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2009, 06:16:11 pm »
No; I'm unregistered and completely fine without it.

Offline The Geologist

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2009, 12:53:12 pm »
Locked by request.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams it is
still a beautiful world.  Strive to be happy.