Author Topic: help with weapons  (Read 600 times)

Offline jixor

• Major(1)
help with weapons
« on: October 22, 2009, 01:49:05 pm »
i have modified some weapons, tried 2 play on internet (needed 2 update, i waited 10 min. still nothing) went out of game, and opened it again and selected team then nothing? the numbers at weapons were gone and i couldnt select a weapon?? help plz

Offline Cube2

• Major(1)
Re: help with weapons
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 05:39:16 am »
Did you try a different server? Did you try playing offline? You sure you didn't screw up Soldat files while modifying? Did you try reinstalling?

Offline the halo fan

• Camper
  • Mustly the heat of battle is just the begining
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 09:37:07 pm »
There is a file soldat/Txt/default and this file and all the other files in the Txt folder give all the lettering in the whole game all those letters you see online offline and in the menu yeah all those letter are there because of that flie and the other file. so check to see if you have it if not just download the original file of soldat and take it out here: http://soldat.pl/en/download/soldat15.zip

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 09:52:22 pm »
i have modified some weapons, tried 2 play on internet (needed 2 update, i waited 10 min. still nothing) went out of game, and opened it again and selected team then nothing? the numbers at weapons were gone and i couldnt select a weapon?? help plz
Sounds like you simply have your weapons disabled. In Soldat go to "Options" and look to your left. All weapons need to have a checkmark beside them. Otherwise you won't be able to select them.
Also, go to "Start Game" tab and look in the top-right corner. You should see an "advance mode" option. Uncheck it if you have it checked.
Let me know if that helped.

Offline the halo fan

• Camper
  • Mustly the heat of battle is just the begining
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 09:54:00 pm »
That's good to.