Poll

How Many times have you gotten a MultiKill X2?

Once Or Twice
12 (21.4%)
A Bunch!
44 (78.6%)
I didnt know it was possible
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Multi Kill X2  (Read 22244 times)

DarkCrusade

Re: Multi Kill X2
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 12:55:15 pm »
Just use the saw, get a predator box and play against ~20 boogie men [pigtail] To add the same bot over and over again type /addbot[team1/2/3/4/5] [botname] and then use // to use the same command again. In this case it would be /addbot2 Boogie Man :)

Offline Master Of Rulez

• Major
  • Soldat? What is it?
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2009, 05:52:26 pm »
But it's hard to reach Multi kill x2 on server with other players than with bots. With bots i had masta killa.  :)

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
  • I'm trigger happy, trigger happy!
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2009, 06:52:39 pm »
Just use the saw, get a predator box and play against ~20 boogie men [pigtail] To add the same bot over and over again type /addbot[team1/2/3/4/5] [botname] and then use // to use the same command again. In this case it would be /addbot2 Boogie Man :)

Thanks man. I will have to try that.

But it's hard to reach Multi kill x2 on server with other players than with bots. With bots i had masta killa.  :)

Yea. I think a multi kill is the best i have done against real people. It was a really freak thing though.. I tossed in a grenade that killed two and injured the others. Then i finished the rest of them with the Spas. Then i got killed myself.   :P
""A man should look for "what is" instead of what he thinks should be"" -Albert Einstein-

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2009, 08:44:47 pm »
Play some RM and I bet you'll get even higher ranks than just multikill x2.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2009, 09:54:06 pm »
I am not that good in RM for some reason. Though i dont play it much. Thanks for the tip. I will give'r a shot.  ;D
""A man should look for "what is" instead of what he thinks should be"" -Albert Einstein-

Offline Master Of Rulez

• Major
  • Soldat? What is it?
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2009, 09:27:15 am »
Well, RM learn tactics, yeah? Why it can learn how to get other Masta Killas etc etc?

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2009, 03:09:40 pm »
Besides DM, CTF and INF I havent played any of the other game modes for like years, so I think I could take a refreshing course if I find a server.

Online in a DM pub, my highest combo was insane kills. Got that with extreme acrobatic dodging skills combined with mp5, saw and grenades. I almost got voted out : x

Offline Master Of Rulez

• Major
  • Soldat? What is it?
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2009, 05:34:36 pm »
nice dude  ;D ;D

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2009, 10:12:45 pm »
Besides DM, CTF and INF I havent played any of the other game modes for like years, so I think I could take a refreshing course if I find a server.

Online in a DM pub, my highest combo was insane kills. Got that with extreme acrobatic dodging skills combined with mp5, saw and grenades. I almost got voted out : x

People just cant handle skillz i guess. lol. Nice job numgun.

Offline Master Of Rulez

• Major
  • Soldat? What is it?
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 01:18:33 am »
Heva U got screenshot of this massacre?

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2009, 05:58:07 am »
Heva U got screenshot of this massacre?

Yeah, its on the "post your ownzor" thread. Last page.

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2009, 06:52:27 am »
public - Gimme more!  (lots of people and grenades)

bots - Masta Killa! (kept getting it)

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2009, 02:17:08 pm »
I randomly got multikill x2 + capped once in a knife only server. It looked pretty nice, I was recording alot at the time, but ofcorse I forgot to press rec that time!

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2009, 09:50:27 pm »
I randomly got multikill x2 + capped once in a knife only server. It looked pretty nice, I was recording alot at the time, but ofcorse I forgot to press rec that time!

Thats funny. Because when i got the "cheater" message i was jumping around my room and wanted to get a shot of the message on my screen with all the dead bodys. But my celebration lasted to long and i missed my chance. After i get on a roll and get a lot of kills without getting killed myself i get what i call a "pwnage hangover". I never seem to be able to have a two really good games back to back. I will have a couple decent ones in a row but nothing outstanding. lol

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2009, 11:15:32 pm »
That's when "autodemo" comes in handy. Something awesome happened - F8, and you got yourself a demo.

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2009, 11:27:26 pm »
That's when "autodemo" comes in handy. Something awesome happened - F8, and you got yourself a demo.

Yea. I have been doing so quite a bit since then. I am getting better at keeping my celebrations to a minimum and getting a log of my matches for later review. Still wish i could get SoldatStat to work. I would love to know the stats of each match more closely. Max kill streak, max death streak. Maby a % of shots that hit the target. But yea.... Hooray for AutoDemo!

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2009, 12:43:07 am »
i had en epic multi x2 with the minigun a few days ago....granted it involved some solid kill stealing and tunnel camping haha.
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline Master Of Rulez

• Major
  • Soldat? What is it?
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2009, 12:54:55 am »
I watch on YouTube a video. One guy in one barret shot kill THREE PEOPLES!!!

When I shot in side of two players I kill only one. Somebody know why ?

Offline Fujifabric

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Soldier
  • richter
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2009, 01:06:58 am »
^

Because when the bullet goes through the first guy then it becomes weaker. You can kill more than one person if the other(s) are weak enough when the bullet pass.

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2009, 01:27:11 am »
It would be interesting to find out just how much strength it loses after killing a person. Can it still hit someone else if the first person does not die?