Author Topic: team nade color  (Read 7466 times)

DarkCrusade

Re: team nade color
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2010, 03:50:09 am »
you don't get it, do you?
nades based on teams = more modding abilities. like having weapons gfx on teams = more modding abilities.

You are so ridiculous when you try really hard to find arguments. So you now want now that there are weapons-gfx for team1 and team2? Oh, what then about a weapons.ini for team 1 and one for team 2, and team 1 will have nukes and team 2 vehicles!!

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2010, 09:18:30 am »
you don't get it, do you?
nades based on teams = more modding abilities. like having weapons gfx on teams = more modding abilities.

You are so ridiculous when you try really hard to find arguments. So you now want now that there are weapons-gfx for team1 and team2? Oh, what then about a weapons.ini for team 1 and one for team 2, and team 1 will have nukes and team 2 vehicles!!
lol, and you overexaggerate with everything all the time.
who the hell haven't wanted diffrent weapons from diffrent teams etc? my soldat is quite heavily modded already, but a few more mods wouldn't hurt ;o.

lol at people that doesn't even know that without friendly fire you can't damage your teammates. mebe try to play the game before you start arguing? ;o

DarkCrusade

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2010, 09:48:44 am »
Is there any sense or correct spelling in your post?

who the hell haven't wanted diffrent weapons from diffrent teams etc?

Me for example. Others who posted here don't want that either.

lol at people that doesn't even know that without friendly fire you can't damage your teammates. mebe try to play the game before you start arguing? ;o

Don't imply I don't play Soldat when you know so little..

People who tell people to stop arguing because they have an other opinion than them are exaggerating, not people telling you where this is going to end since you didn't even understand what I was talking about. Despite that it's no way to talk to people.
Right now it's like "This is my opinionn, isnt it gr8? Lol shut up and impent it alredie" and that's both annoying and hilarious.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2010, 09:57:27 am »
if you don't want it, simply don't mod it?
A f**king "color for nick in vote kick :<<<<" suggestion (which only ruins the game) passes, why the hell doesn't this pass?

If you don't know nades doesn't hurt teammates you're either retarded or haven't played the game. (that is no joke, you ARE retarded if you haven't noticed that(decreased learning abilities))

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2010, 10:23:58 am »
I just think it's your own fault if you keep deciding to randomly sit on nades. If you think nade boosting is really important, coordinate with a clanmate. Use vent if you have to.

I don't think people who mod their games so it's easier to play should be rewarded.

If Soldat is too hard for you maybe you should find an easier game.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2010, 10:34:26 am »
Lolek @ DC suddenly becoming the next banana-san

Major, as the über super Soldat master you are, you should know who has thrown which nade to your legs. It's really not that hard.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2010, 10:39:10 am »
Lolek @ DC suddenly becoming the next banana-san

Major, as the über super Soldat master you are, you should know who has thrown which nade to your legs. It's really not that hard.
it's when there's like 5-6 nades in one place (like on vol), then you wonder if you should take the boost or not. if there's mainly teammates nades close to you, you should take the boost, otherwise you shouldn't.

Dusty..... I was never retarded like that -.-. DC is serious about what he says... you think I was serious suggesting a tournament where you must have aimbot? lol?

DarkCrusade

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2010, 10:45:45 am »
Saying that you need to implement something because there are >some situations< in which you cannot decide what's the best to do is like saying you need to have 50 metres high walls on bridges so that someone who wants to suicide can't jump off it.

Offline jerich

• Camper
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2010, 10:57:04 am »
It's really unnecessary imo.
Clan: R7 | The Ruthless

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2010, 11:58:39 am »
Why not make it optional? This passionate nade gambling can be left for people who truly like it that way and other way around.

So you now want now that there are weapons-gfx for team1 and team2? Oh, what then about a weapons.ini for team 1 and one for team 2, and team 1 will have nukes and team 2 vehicles!!
One nade.bmp is enough, if it as a feature would just color the nades according to team representative color.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2010, 12:33:14 pm »
Solution: Boost from a 2 legs' distance above the nades.
As in jump high, no need to code new shit for simple "issues".
b&

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2010, 12:56:16 pm »
Solution: Boost from a 2 legs' distance above the nades.
As in jump high, no need to code new s**t for simple "issues".
lol, code new shit? all that is needed to be done is change the gfx location.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2010, 01:06:11 pm »
This discussion is going nowhere. You don't listen. You don't stop. Yet you call everyone a newbie/troll/whatever what makes you a person which cannot be taken seriously, yes you even stated you don't want to be taken seriously. What about you grow up in some anime forum and things as they are?

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2010, 01:26:09 pm »
This discussion is going nowhere. You don't listen. You don't stop. Yet you call everyone a newbie/troll/whatever what makes you a person which cannot be taken seriously, yes you even stated you don't want to be taken seriously. What about you grow up in some anime forum and things as they are?
that means a lot comming from you.

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2010, 03:40:16 pm »
I'm afraid he's right, Major. You keep ignoring most of the arguments and keep coming up with more and more petty reasons instead of just trying to accept the reality.

I won't try to convince you any more, otherwise I'll end up quoting every 2nd post here. Everyone already said why this feature shouldn't be added. If you need an answer - just re-read other posts here and think if the price is worth the result.

DarkCrusade: you could be more polite though. Troll wars start mostly because you start bashing, yelling and insulting (even if the person deserves it). Even if you have good points - most people won't care about them if they're in a form of insults. Just keep that in mind.

Why not make it optional? This passionate nade gambling can be left for people who truly like it that way and other way around.
It's not just about liking or not liking - it's also about a fair game. Everyone should play under the same conditions, otherwise it wouldn't be fair. It's already not fair with those "easy pr0" mods and minimap being only for registered users, there's no need to add more of such "options".
They aren't really options because when it comes to playing against players with same level of skill - those with colored <everything> will have a clear advantage over you, so you'll have no choice but to turn your Soldat into rainbowy gayness too.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 03:42:32 pm by L[0ne]R »

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2010, 03:47:07 pm »
lol, when people use their rainbow gay easypr0 mod against you you'll come back to complain about how corrupted the meta is.

People need to stop trying to disguise their personal advantage agendas as 'game improvements.'
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2010, 04:51:20 pm »
I'm afraid he's right, Major. You keep ignoring most of the arguments and keep coming up with more and more petty reasons instead of just trying to accept the reality.

I won't try to convince you any more, otherwise I'll end up quoting every 2nd post here. Everyone already said why this feature shouldn't be added. If you need an answer - just re-read other posts here and think if the price is worth the result.

DarkCrusade: you could be more polite though. Troll wars start mostly because you start bashing, yelling and insulting (even if the person deserves it). Even if you have good points - most people won't care about them if they're in a form of insults. Just keep that in mind.

It's not just about liking or not liking - it's also about a fair game. Everyone should play under the same conditions, otherwise it wouldn't be fair. It's already not fair with those "easy pr0" mods and minimap being only for registered users, there's no need to add more of such "options".
They aren't really options because when it comes to playing against players with same level of skill - those with colored <everything> will have a clear advantage over you, so you'll have no choice but to turn your Soldat into rainbowy gayness too.
lol, it's not like I'm gonna change my opinion, and that is not what the suggestion forum is about.

also.... you think Q3 was pretty? ;o people aren't that even in skill that it would matter anyway.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2010, 02:43:35 pm »
Stop implying that Soldat is Quake3, there are too many differences. Two dimensions ain't three.

Despite that, you aren't supposed to change your opinion but >understand< why people don't support >yours<. Isn't it pretty much like "Hey I gotz a new argument! ain't my suggestion pretti nao?!"? Yeah, it's kinda like that..

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2010, 02:44:34 pm »
Stop implying that Soldat is Quake3, there are too many differences. Two dimensions ain't three.

Despite that, you aren't supposed to change your opinion but >understand< why people don't support >yours<. Isn't it pretty much like "Hey I gotz a new argument! ain't my suggestion pretti nao?!"? Yeah, it's kinda like that..
it's the same both ways.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2010, 02:48:23 pm »

it's the same both ways.

That's like saying "The same difference".
Stop contradicting your own actions.
This is what it comes down to: No way in hell do we need shit like this in the game.
b&