Author Topic: Limited promotion for Soldat Registration!  (Read 28677 times)

Offline Michal Marcinkowski

• Creator of Soldat
  • Flagrunner
  • I ain't got time to bleed.
    • Soldat home page

Offline xmRipper

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • Personal
Re: Limited promotion for Soldat Registration!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 01:27:25 pm »
I'm going to buy second one ^^
Co-Founder / CTO @ Macellan
Founder Turkish Soldat Community

Offline Fubister

• Major
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 02:13:21 pm »
really nice ;) shame that I've got one already :<

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • #Soldat Gather - Community on Discord
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 02:51:29 pm »
Soldat Gather 'Matchmaking Community on Discord'

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 04:31:17 pm »
...MM sure put a lot of effort into that promo page.. more effort than in maintenance of the game itself or even making THIS thread more presentable.

Upcoming release of 1.5.1 and this promotion is nice and all... but I really doubt it'll make any difference in making Soldat more popular.

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 06:11:49 pm »
This would be a good thing to submit to, say, tigsource or the indiegames.com blog. The traffic from either of those would be pretty significant.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline duz

• Flagrunner
  • Old nick: HunterZ
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 10:28:08 pm »
Remake the maps, fix the bugs(atleast the FPS), make a better WM and i'll pay more 10 regs.
2002-2007 / 2009-2012
HunterZ The Movie I / II / III
Awards

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 11:35:56 pm »
conform your popular free game to my whims and i will make empty promises!
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010, 05:03:36 am »
Quote from: MM
(...)and making Soldat better is all I care about.(...)
With all due respect, sir - pretty much froth these words are.

Edit: Idiom fixed.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 05:17:04 am by Wookash »
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline Spi.deY

• Major
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2010, 06:08:04 am »
Remake the maps, fix the bugs(atleast the FPS), make a better WM and i'll pay more 10 regs.
...MM sure put a lot of effort into that promo page.. more effort than in maintenance of the game itself or even making THIS thread more presentable.

Upcoming release of 1.5.1 and this promotion is nice and all... but I really doubt it'll make any difference in making Soldat more popular.

"Please"

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2010, 06:55:11 am »
Too bad I'm already registered. (have been since late 2005 / early 2006)

Hopefully this'll get more unregistered people to register, though.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Kagesha

• Flagrunner
  • cunts
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2010, 10:13:52 pm »
done and dusted ;D

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2010, 07:09:11 am »
Hopefully this won't make the game even worse than what it is.
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline Fireman

• Major
  • D:
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2010, 07:42:44 am »
 "I am passionate about what I do and making new games and making Soldat better is all I care about"

Do you mean you were? I mean come on, be serious if you would've continued making Soldat better I bet it would have continued to thrive..much better than now at least.

Offline PKS|Shooter

• Soldier
  • Dont fuck with us!
    • PKS - La Familia
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2010, 07:32:55 am »
oh dear release 1.5.1 ffs O_O cant wait!

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2010, 11:21:06 am »
I thought MM didn't give a shit about Soldat anymore now that Enesce's taken over development.

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline freestyler

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2010, 02:57:01 pm »
MM still gets money for it, so I think anyone would support Soldat if they were in his shoes.

* freestyler got registered today.

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2010, 09:08:31 pm »
MM still gets money for it, so I think anyone would support Soldat if they were in his shoes.

Normally when a developer supports the game - he considers the needs and wishes of the community (within common sense of course) and actually DOES something about it. Right now it seems that MM just tries to squeeze out as much $ as possible out of Soldat before it completely dies. I don't see anything remotely close to "support".

Personally, I regret a little for actually paying for this game. A little - because those years I spent playing it were great, so for me it wasn't a waste. But now I wouldn't pay a cent for it simply because I don't want to support a developer that doesn't support the game and its fans.

</rant>

Offline fulro

• Camper
  • |F|ront-|U|ni de -|L|utte des-|R|aces-|O|pprimees
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2010, 02:13:30 am »
i would pay it with only with cash need evalope to send to buy it waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2010, 05:40:25 am »

Normally when a developer supports the game - he considers the needs and wishes of the community (within common sense of course) and actually DOES something about it. Right now it seems that MM just tries to squeeze out as much $ as possible out of Soldat before it completely dies. I don't see anything remotely close to "support".

Personally, I regret a little for actually paying for this game. A little - because those years I spent playing it were great, so for me it wasn't a waste. But now I wouldn't pay a cent for it simply because I don't want to support a developer that doesn't support the game and its fans.

</rant>
wow but think you were MM, would you spent the whole day in front of the computer to fix some bugs and so on and no one pays for it?
He is programer and the coding is his only income so he is currently on a new game (which will be quite nice) to get some more money to pay his taxes and shit.
He was helping out EnEsCe with the FPS problems so far i remember and the aim lag idea was made by him as well (even if only some liked it but you cannot tell me that he is no longer taking care about soldat)

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2010, 12:17:41 pm »
wow but think you were MM, would you spent the whole day in front of the computer to fix some bugs and so on and no one pays for it?

that's the problem; nothing has been fixed

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2010, 02:42:18 pm »

that's the problem; nothing has been fixed
Exactly. :/
Well.. SOME things have been fixed, but new bugs have been introduced too. So comparing to all the old and new bugs, the amount of what was fixed is miserable. And every such "update" takes years to finish.
Even though I already own a reg key (two actually) I would gladly donate even more if MM and/or NSC actually bothered fixing all those old issues that we all wanted to be fixed ever since they were first introduced (which is a long LONG time).

It's simply unfair to charge money for a half-broken product. Even though registration is optional, you give more than you'll ever get in return.

Also, there are many many game developers who make games for absolutely free, and most of their games are finished, bug-proof and frequently updated. You can clearly see that they were made by people who cared. Even if they do charge money - you get a fully finished product, not something that feels like an early beta.
If other developers are able to pull this off - I don't see why MM and NSC can't. It would benefit both them and the players.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 04:50:16 pm by L[0ne]R »

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2010, 03:50:16 pm »
Both MM & EnEsCe are horrible when it comes to communicating with the community. The blog of MM is a good step forward but sadly it was taken too late and so far LD has only worked inside MM's head. I believe it will never become as popular as Soldat is now, not to mention how popular Soldat has been in the past. It was very sad to see MM abandoning a very promising (and working) game because of a new idea which "sounded good".

As for Soldat, last time EnEsCe updated his blog was over a month ago. If only he gave us updates even half as much as Notch, the developer of Minecraft, much more people would be interested in Soldat.(at the moment Notch's streaming himself playing and answering the questions considering the game, yes he's awesome) Shorter gap between new updates would also make the cash flow to MM's wallet but as seen before, it won't happen.

A community in which the developer completely ignores the (paying) players just does not work. It's the cruel truth that the current state of Soldat sucks and if things keep going as they have gone for ages ago (regardless of the people who have been complaining for years and have now disappeared because they have lost hope) MM will starve and the community that is already dead will die even more.

-- a new game (which will be quite nice)

How could you know? It has been "the best game ever made" for years already, yet strangely not much has happened. Knowing the past of Link Dead, MM will start working on a new similar game because LD turns out not-so-glamorous.

(even if only some liked it but you cannot tell me that he is no longer taking care about soldat)

You have a lot to learn.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 06:18:22 pm by Dusty »

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2010, 03:33:32 pm »
"You have a lot to learn."

You re wrong cause i guess you havent learned anything in the past years you spent on playing soldat.
I guess playing soldat is a part of your life somehow and i think its justified to register soldat then ( you have but most guys playing soldat 24/7 havent) but they still complain about "no support". Well okay currently the support isnt that much but i guess its not MM´s fault.
NSC got all the responsibility currently, its his project so its his job to get in contact with the community.

making games is his only income so making a new game and spending his main time on it is that what everyone would do to survive.

gather.soldat.pl

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2010, 03:52:18 pm »
How could you know? It has been "the best game ever made" for years already, yet strangely not much has happened.

Link-dead is not a simple little game. And he's writing it from scratch in C++. Of course it's going to take f**king forever, especially since he's the only developer and I'm sure has other stuff going on at the same time.

Not only is he the only developer, he's also the only graphic artist and level designer. If Link-dead was made by a corporation there would be dozens of people assigned to write the code and draw the maps/art. In this situation there's just one guy, MM.

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2010, 12:21:38 am »
As for Soldat, last time EnEsCe updated his blog was over a month ago. If only he gave us updates even half as much as Notch, the developer of Minecraft, much more people would be interested in Soldat.(at the moment Notch's streaming himself playing and answering the questions considering the game, yes he's awesome) Shorter gap between new updates would also make the cash flow to MM's wallet but as seen before, it won't happen.

Although I agree with you about pretty much everything, I don't think you can compare Minecraft/Notch to anyone else. Notch is a beast, and he has a lot of enthusiasm for what he's doing because the game is still very new and he has a lot left to do. 7-8 years from now, I really doubt he'll be as actively involved with Minecraft.

(even if only some liked it but you cannot tell me that he is no longer taking care about soldat)

What is he doing to take care of Soldat? Seems like Soldat is taking care of him.
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2010, 01:07:01 pm »
Notch is a beast, and he has a lot of enthusiasm for what he's doing because the game is still very new and he has a lot left to do. 7-8 years from now, I really doubt he'll be as actively involved with Minecraft.

That's a fine point and I agree completely. I just didn't think of it while posting even though it's pretty obvious. It doesn't change my opinion though - more updates for both developement and the game itself would improve lots of things.

You re wrong cause i guess you havent learned anything in the past years you spent on playing soldat.
I guess playing soldat is a part of your life somehow and i think its justified to register soldat then ( you have but most guys playing soldat 24/7 havent) but they still complain about "no support". Well okay currently the support isnt that much but i guess its not MM´s fault.
NSC got all the responsibility currently, its his project so its his job to get in contact with the community.

I didn't understand much of what you wrote, nevertheless I can say that there is one important thing I have learned during the past years I've been a member of the community: Soldat is speeding downhill and the community cannot do a thing for it. MM and EnEsCe are the only people who are able to save the situation but as seen many, many times before, they will not.

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2010, 02:12:16 pm »

That's a fine point and I agree completely. I just didn't think of it while posting even though it's pretty obvious. It doesn't change my opinion though - more updates for both developement and the game itself would improve lots of things.

I didn't understand much of what you wrote, nevertheless I can say that there is one important thing I have learned during the past years I've been a member of the community: Soldat is speeding downhill and the community cannot do a thing for it. MM and EnEsCe are the only people who are able to save the situation but as seen many, many times before, they will not.

Well its not 100% of the truth of corse they got the the responibility and they should spent more time on ads and promoting the game.
But the community could help as well like people who are good with Sony Vegas or things like that could make a trailer or shit and more.
It would be sad if they had to do it but they could.
But im sure there will be some new players if
Soldat 151 will be released ( cause gamers nowadays love account systems (...)
Link Dead will be released
hopefully it will not be too late

gather.soldat.pl

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2010, 04:52:25 pm »
But the community could help as well like people who are good with Sony Vegas or things like that could make a trailer or s**t and more.
There already was trailer contest, several trailers were made but the contest never even started because "not enough people made the trailers", which, I think, isn't really true.
Aside from trailers, there was a "remake default maps" thing going on awhile ago. Some remakes failed, some were decent though. Better-looking (and playing) maps will definitely make Soldat more presentable and will hopefully attract a bit more players.
Community's always helping with feedback on gameplay and with bug reports, but again - those suggestions and bug fixes rarely make it into the game.

Soldat has nothing to do with Link-Dead though. And it might take several more years before it's released. And even when it's released - there's no guarantee it'll become as popular as Soldat.

( cause gamers nowadays love account systems (...)
Not necessarily. I could go on with another long rant on this topic, but I'll just say: It depends.

Though I agree that the release of 1.5.1 could make things much better. While existing features haven't been improved as much as most would hope - at least new features are pretty useful, some of the annoying bugs were finally fixed, and if some of the map remakes will make it - we should have a slightly better-looking and better-working version of Soldat which hopefully will keep going in the right direction.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 04:55:37 pm by L[0ne]R »

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2010, 05:32:34 pm »

Soldat has nothing to do with Link-Dead though. And it might take several more years before it's released. And even when it's released - there's no guarantee it'll become as popular as Soldat.

It has something to do with soldat cause it will be the 2nd huge game made by MM, and if many people will play it they will somehow see soldat as well ( on the website or idk.)
Quite easy and senseful in my opinion.
Didnt know about those contests though, who canceld it ?

gather.soldat.pl

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2010, 05:52:39 pm »
It has something to do with soldat cause it will be the 2nd huge game made by MM, and if many people will play it they will somehow see soldat as well ( on the website or idk.)
Good point, I didn't look at it that way. :S

Didnt know about those contests though, who canceld it ?
Uh, FLAB started it long ago (2008), but never brought it to conclusion because he expected 50 or so submissions (which is way too much for not such a big community as ours). I'd expect 20 AT MOST, but it'd probably be around 10. But even that should be enough for a contest.
Contest thread: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=26478.0

Since the contest itself is no more - some people posted their trailers on youtube. Most of them kinda fail, but there are some nice ones too. There just might be one that can be used as a trailer. My personal favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4H-YRQwd2o

Offline mtk

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Major
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2010, 06:15:21 pm »
Hi ive bought registration by sms (Poland) and i cant activate my registration, look at this. Can somebody from support help me?

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2010, 06:26:32 pm »
You might wanna post your problem in this section: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?board=6.0

Other than that I have no idea how to help, and this is a wrong thread for your question anyway. :/

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2010, 06:49:34 pm »
AFAIK freshly bought keys won't work on soldat's 1.5.1 portal. They must first be added to database. I had similar problem - I asked EnEsCe personally (over IRC) to check this issue. He verified my key and it worked with portal.

BUT my key I've bought like 2 years ago.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 06:52:20 pm by Wookash »
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2010, 06:51:11 pm »
AFAIK freshly bought keys won't work on soldat's 1.5.1 portal. They must first be added to database.
Judging by the 2nd picture, it seems he bought the key in the middle of may, so the key should've been added to database by now. :S

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2010, 06:54:30 pm »
I've edited my last post. Sorry for offtopic.

Offline KEEN

• Major
  • soldat champagne
    • Soldat Argentina
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2010, 12:51:24 pm »
I'm already registered on Soldat. I bought the game before this promotion.

Question: Can I buy others registers (obviously at minor price), for example, for my community? Can I allow to download the register on my site community?

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2010, 05:21:19 pm »
I'm already registered on Soldat. I bought the game before this promotion.

Question: Can I buy others registers (obviously at minor price), for example, for my community? Can I allow to download the register on my site community?
no comments on that sry please use your brain...

gather.soldat.pl

Offline KEEN

• Major
  • soldat champagne
    • Soldat Argentina
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2010, 05:33:55 pm »
it was just a question ... no need for sarcasm. I wanted to know your opinion. The idea is that our community contribution to the game ... anyway, thanks.

Offline RafiPZ

• Soldier
  • You can't spell awesome without ME!
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2010, 05:57:45 pm »
Awesome, registered.

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2010, 05:58:17 pm »
it was just a question ... no need for sarcasm. I wanted to know your opinion. The idea is that our community contribution to the game ... anyway, thanks.
im not using any sarcasm but if you would use your brain for simply 1 second and think about it you wouldnt need to ask here.
I give you an excample.
If you go to the cinmea and buy 1 ticket you wont be able to use it for 200 friends of you afterwards

gather.soldat.pl

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2010, 12:00:42 am »
He never said one register freely available for the entire community...
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2010, 04:08:06 am »
I see it this way: you can buy as many keys as you won't - nothing is wrong with that. You can give it to your friend (singular) - again no unfairness. So I think that you can buy multiple keys for your community. Just be quick - promotion can be off in any moment. Just don't give one key to multiple people. That's called key sharing and it's kinda illegal. Anyway if you do so - this keys would get blacklisted by EnEsCe and all the effort you've put in this would be spoiled.

I think that you should for every registry use new different mail, so that later on you could give whole mail account to your friend. That way it will be fair.

Offline fulro

• Camper
  • |F|ront-|U|ni de -|L|utte des-|R|aces-|O|pprimees
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2010, 11:33:58 am »
i say i would like to pay one dont kno the address to mail too i dont like money order.. i rather pay in cash with envelope

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2010, 03:47:45 pm »
i say i would like to pay one dont kno the address to mail too i dont like money order.. i rather pay in cash with envelope

As MM has said a bunch of times, the money will get lost en route to him.

Offline duz

• Flagrunner
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2010, 06:01:09 pm »
Promotion for Soldat Registration!
Post written on 07/05/10

Soldat 1.5.1 Release Candidate version will be out any moment now.
Waiting.
2002-2007 / 2009-2012
Awards

Offline KEEN

• Major
  • soldat champagne
    • Soldat Argentina
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2010, 06:56:10 pm »
I see it this way: you can buy as many keys as you won't - nothing is wrong with that. You can give it to your friend (singular) - again no unfairness. So I think that you can buy multiple keys for your community. Just be quick - promotion can be off in any moment. Just don't give one key to multiple people. That's called key sharing and it's kinda illegal. Anyway if you do so - this keys would get blacklisted by EnEsCe and all the effort you've put in this would be spoiled.

I think that you should for every registry use new different mail, so that later on you could give whole mail account to your friend. That way it will be fair.

yeah, thanks for your point of view, I'm thinking of buying more registers, at least ten, to share in our community. I think this is a good opportunity.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2010, 07:28:19 pm »
I think this is a good way to promote soldat. :)

Offline Ucacan

• Major(1)
  • Specter
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2010, 07:27:49 am »
Can we get more than one unit with only one packaging fee?

Example: 1.00 + 0.10 x 10= 2 USD for 10 licenses?

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2010, 05:53:54 am »
Release it already, ffs. :/

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2010, 07:15:32 am »

Patience; stop your b***hing.  >:(

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2010, 01:01:34 pm »

Sry, but I can't stand it. It's really annoying. Now it looks like project has been abandoned (AGAIN!). No official news on the progress. EnEsCe evaporated...

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2010, 01:10:15 pm »
yeah it is annoying, i wont make another season of my league because there are s**tloads of hackers since we don't have any anticheat anymore so i'm waiting for the new version to come out and its taking ages. We'd really like to start new a season already.
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline Fireman

• Major
  • D:
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2010, 04:34:01 pm »
yeah it is annoying, i wont make another season of my league because there are s**tloads of hackers since we don't have any anticheat anymore so i'm waiting for the new version to come out and its taking ages. We'd really like to start new a season already.

It will probably be hacked in a few hours or even less, or maybe we should let the "pro-hackers" try and make the best cheat-engine and have others try and "compete" Iunno

I bet it won't be out for another month or two or even longer  :'(

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2010, 04:42:52 pm »
Go out and do something with your life. Time will go by faster if you don't sit 24/7 behind the computer monitor and refresh soldat download page.

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2010, 05:26:06 pm »
Go out and do something with your life. Time will go by faster if you don't sit 24/7 behind the computer monitor and refresh soldat download page.

how is it going centurion, still spending days on trying to hack realsold.org?
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2010, 06:23:27 pm »

Sry, but I can't stand it. It's really annoying. Now it looks like project has been abandoned (AGAIN!). No official news on the progress. EnEsCe evaporated...

I assure you, mm nor ec are gone and a release shouldn't be too far off. Part of why this has taken so long is due to communication issues between the aformentioned devs.

And just because ec doesn't often post here doesn't mean he's gone.  He's *always* in #soldat.central on quakenet.

So yeah. Stfu and fap instead of b***hing.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 06:27:14 pm by jrgp »

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2010, 07:20:29 pm »

I assure you, mm nor ec are gone and a release shouldn't be too far off. Part of why this has taken so long is due to communication issues between the aformentioned devs.

And just because ec doesn't often post here doesn't mean he's gone.  He's *always* in #soldat.central on quakenet.

So yeah. Stfu and fap instead of b***hing.
No need for harsh words toward me. I didn't offend anyone. I just showed my  impatience. About Nick, I know where to find him but he usually ignore randoms like me so there is no use in asking him snything over IRC. Anyhow, I'll occupy myself with something else and wrap my mind with patience...which has already wore up. :)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 07:22:32 pm by Wookash »

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2010, 07:24:43 pm »
but he usually ignore randoms like me so there is no use in asking him snything over IRC.

I'm sure that depends entirely on what you ask him... If you're just whoring him with "when's it coming out?!" or "will you fix <some bug>?" then of course he's going to ignore you.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2010, 02:28:55 am »
MM trying to "fake" the number of registered users? :>

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2010, 03:55:00 am »
but he usually ignore randoms like me so there is no use in asking him snything over IRC.

I'm sure that depends entirely on what you ask him... If you're just whoring him with "when's it coming out?!" or "will you fix <some bug>?" then of course he's going to ignore you.

I usually just say hi to him and ask what's up (and he usually isn't responding). No b***hing, no pushing on him. One day he had respond and we had nice piece of conversation. :)

EDIT: Anyway, let's cut off this off topic.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 04:14:03 am by Wookash »

Offline dnmr

• Camper
  • emotionally handicapped
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2010, 09:35:44 am »
sent a bit of moneys for all the tards BE kept off the servers <3 And changeable resolution of course

Offline PKS|Shooter

• Soldier
  • Dont fuck with us!
    • PKS - La Familia
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2010, 05:53:09 am »
Soldat 1.5.1 Release Candidate version will be out any moment now. - Post written on 07/05/10

Come on! we want 1.5.1 Release it!!!11!!!1!!

Offline koolazngy94

• Major(1)
    • Clan [H]avoc
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2010, 01:36:52 am »
Hang on, so does this mean that if I pay example 1 cent or more, I get registered version?

Offline PKS|Shooter

• Soldier
  • Dont fuck with us!
    • PKS - La Familia
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2010, 03:52:10 am »
Hang on, so does this mean that if I pay example 1 cent or more, I get registered version?

wow you are fast!

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2010, 07:17:33 am »
well, you'll still have to pay like 1 euro for delivery I think.

Offline koolazngy94

• Major(1)
    • Clan [H]avoc
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2010, 05:35:00 pm »

wow you are fast!

Hey, I just wanted to make sure because I'm thinking of buying one.

Offline duz

• Flagrunner
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2010, 10:08:43 am »
Post written on 07/05/10

Waiting.
And waiting  ;D
2002-2007 / 2009-2012
Awards

Offline D4NG3R NL

• Soldier
  • You got Rickroll'd
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2010, 10:11:38 pm »
I already have one, but might buy a second one for a friend ^.^

Lemme see whats on my paypal account  ;D 
                  Forum Rules   -   Search

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2010, 10:44:02 am »
Post written on 07/05/10

Soldat 1.5.1 Release Candidate version will be out any moment now
this is ridículos ;E hackers took over Soldat

Im chill like that

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2010, 05:33:06 pm »
Post written on 07/05/10

Waiting.
And waiting  ;D

Still waiting...
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline Sandmann

• Major(1)
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2010, 03:08:43 pm »
Post written on 07/05/10

Waiting.
And waiting  ;D

Still waiting...

Still waiting ...

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2010, 03:12:14 pm »
Post written on 07/05/10

Waiting.
And waiting  ;D

Still waiting...

Still waiting ...
No shit, Sherlock.

Offline duz

• Flagrunner
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2010, 12:25:48 pm »
3 months after, waiting! Whats "any moment" means? Maybe I don't know.
MM & EnEsCe, have nothing to say for us?

We really want to continue playing Soldat, but every day it seems more difficult. Much players using aimbot, no-delay/movacc/startup, inf jet/zoom etc...
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 12:27:57 pm by duz »
2002-2007 / 2009-2012
Awards

Offline Leo

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2010, 06:31:03 am »
3 months after, waiting! Whats "any moment" means? Maybe I don't know.
MM & EnEsCe, have nothing to say for us?

We really want to continue playing Soldat, but every day it seems more difficult. Much players using aimbot, no-delay/movacc/startup, inf jet/zoom etc...
Yeah, tell this to the "BE lags me, soldat doesn't need it" people... ::)

Offline n2j3

• Soldier
    • soldat.gr
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2010, 05:13:22 am »
Damn, I missed it. But would have bought LRC Pro anyway http://enesce.com/lockerz/lrc/?r=XVD7NzhfS3 ...

ξεφτίλες.

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2010, 05:16:59 am »
i mailed a question regarding the promotion (like an actual question, no bitching) to both mm & enesce. did either of them respond? no.

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2010, 06:57:42 am »
Just to update my situation: I contacted MM via IRC some days ago and surprisingly he responded and was willing to help.

Maybe the hope is not lost yet lols

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2010, 08:21:24 am »
Just to update my situation: I contacted MM via IRC some days ago and surprisingly he responded and was willing to help.

Maybe the hope is not lost yet lols
i did the same and he also replied and said he will watch the dev thread when he got TIME

gather.soldat.pl

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2010, 11:24:45 am »
Conclusion - stop bugging him or he will be fed up with your constant crying = no response from him.

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2010, 12:52:43 pm »
Conclusion - stop bugging him or he will be fed up with your constant crying = no response from him.
no

gather.soldat.pl

Offline ScottTN

• Major(1)
Hosni Mubarak¡¯s Buddy
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2011, 08:21:40 pm »
shut the fuck up
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 10:41:13 am by echo_trail »

Offline McWise

• Major
  • The HiHo is unleashed
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2011, 01:06:06 am »
wouldn't it be nice to pull off another promotion event?

Taking the fresh air of 1.6 together with a promotion could really get more soldat players :)

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • The world isn't nice. Why should I be...?
« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2011, 01:11:45 pm »
wouldn't it be nice to pull off another promotion event?
There is already! Soldat's price changed last time  ;)

Offline McWise

• Major
  • The HiHo is unleashed
« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2011, 12:16:10 pm »
Well it's telling me it's 11,99 € atm. Somehow I remember a price of $9, but not 12€!

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • The world isn't nice. Why should I be...?
« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2011, 01:02:01 pm »
Well it's telling me it's 11,99 € atm. Somehow I remember a price of $9, but not 12€!
Yea, reg is more expensive, but there's still no AC... -.-