Author Topic: .:*L*:. is recruiting  (Read 2354 times)

Offline RafiPZ

• Soldier
  • You can't spell awesome without ME!
.:*L*:. is recruiting
« on: August 13, 2010, 01:05:33 am »
So I've decided to turn .:*legends*:. , an old inactive INF clan, into more of an Infiltration team like <3* used to be. The main point of the team is to have fun and introduce new players to this awesome cool gametype called Infiltration :o.
With that said, here's the info...

- Name: legends
- Tag: .:*L*:.
- Clan leader: Me, I guess .:*L*:.RafiPZ
- Clan age: Pft, no idea. Few years of inactivity.
- Favourite gametype: Infiltration and to a lesser degree CTF.
- Equipment: !Legends Public INF!, our own public Infiltration server.
- Requirements: Your name cannot be Major ;D , and I can't deal with people who type in capitals :|.
Seriously though, i'm not expecting crazy active players, school's going to cut down on my time too...but don't disappear on the team.
- Tryout: PM me or go on the IRC channel. Then we can have a few matches. I'm looking for average skill, nothing too fancy. More importantly that you're a cool person.
- Aim: To have fun and get more people into infiltration, if this team grows I can see it splitting into competitive and casual "branches".

Members:
.:*L*:.RafiPZ
.:*L*:.BlitzBlaze
.:*L*:.<~Thrashingale~>
.:*L*:. Jesse James

Team info: http://wiki.soldat.nl/Legends

Legends never die, you do!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 12:12:54 am by RafiPZ »

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
Re: .:*L*:. is recruiting
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 04:40:46 pm »
A* clan was born from a similar idea in mind (play inf, have fun and stuff), but it fell apart because even though it was a clan, there were almost no clan activities. Just regular INF pubbers were messing around on the same server, so many members (including the clan leader) eventually got bored and quit, and the clan fell apart.

To avoid such pathetic fate you really gotta take this more seriously than us. :/ Gather your clan members and do something on a regular basis to keep the clan active in something other than random pub games. For example, play clan wars, gathers, or some kind of organized events (different gamemode matches every sunday, for example) that members actually HAVE to attend unless they really can't do that for some reason.

In short: do stuff as a CLAN, not as pub players wearing the same tag.

It'd be great to finally see a good INF clan that has a plenty of good members and is very much active. I remember *Legends* from several years back, and it's nice to see it survived this long. So I wish you luck, success, and more good members.

I'd gladly apply as well, but being a loner is just my style. :P

Offline RafiPZ

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 06:47:50 pm »
Yes, I WANT to take your advice but I think .:*L*:. is the only dedicated Infiltration clan right now that I know of...and I'm the only player in .:*L*:. :|.
Maybe it's a weird request but if anyone doesn't really want to join this clan, try creating a whole new Infiltration clan instead? Having just ONE big Inf clan like what happened to <3* `aL and A* doesn't really work out. So i'm hoping when or if new clans start popping up, I can take your advice and turn .:*L*:. into a really active and competitive clan.

BTW, Antihero if you get to read this. I was interested in what you were doing with OpTiC...why'd you delete your post?

Offline OpTic|AntiHero

• Major
  • I Am OpTic!
    • OpTic WebSite
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 11:08:13 pm »
Yes, I WANT to take your advice but I think .:*L*:. is the only dedicated Infiltration clan right now that I know of...and I'm the only player in .:*L*:. :|.
Maybe it's a weird request but if anyone doesn't really want to join this clan, try creating a whole new Infiltration clan instead? Having just ONE big Inf clan like what happened to <3* `aL and A* doesn't really work out. So i'm hoping when or if new clans start popping up, I can take your advice and turn .:*L*:. into a really active and competitive clan.

BTW, Antihero if you get to read this. I was interested in what you were doing with OpTiC...why'd you delete your post?

Cause I dont know..Seemed no one wanted to join :| But Ill be putting it back up since im already with some members :D Anyways why?

Offline RafiPZ

• Soldier
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 11:47:38 pm »
Anyways why?

Like I said the more Inf clans the better!

Offline pwew

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 06:57:24 pm »
hey i wanna join the clan im kinda bored being clanless  :|

Offline RafiPZ

• Soldier
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 10:02:40 pm »
hey i wanna join the clan im kinda bored being clanless  :|

Cool, let me know your ingame name and hang out at the server sometime. :) http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=38700.0
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 11:11:07 pm by RafiPZ »