Author Topic: No more mapping resources!  (Read 2597 times)

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
No more mapping resources!
« on: December 30, 2010, 07:45:09 pm »
Complete Set of Mapping Resources

For prospective mappers - AND EVERYONE ELSE, HUR HUR - here are all of the mapping resources I have ever used (including the stuff I haven't used). You will find them here in my Soldat 1.4.2 and Polyworks directories. Supurfluous yes? No--I've split my Soldat directory up into useful chunks: my maps folder, scenery-gfx, textures, mapping tools, and Polyworks directory folders are all individual .rar's.

For EVERYONE ELSE - yes, you - you may be interested in ploughing through my maps folder as I've been collecting maps since... 2007? Yes, that's a little while. Do you think that you'll find an old map you've been looking for? I have a fair amount of CS and DE maps (and not all from Avarax), some climb maps, zombie galore, and plenty of everything else. Take your pick.

An assortment of mods are provided as well.

and goodbye mapping (:
yes, there's all my old personal stuff left behind too--especially in the Polyworks directory

Polyworks directory:
link - 200 mbs

Soldat 1.4.2 directory chunks:
maps - 22mbs
scenery-gfx - 130 mbs
textures - 118 mbs
mapping/soldat tools - 2 mbs
mods - 187 mbs
miscelaneous personals - 3 mbs
remaining soldat directory files - 17 mbs

Extras:
texture merger (for making multitextures) / 314 kbs / .exe
halo textures - 16 mbs / .zip
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 01:36:57 pm by Blacksheepboy »

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
Re: No more mapping resources!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 01:37:31 pm »
anyone ever download any of this garbage? I guess I should have used a better file host, huh.

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 05:13:15 pm »
Yup. Links are dead. :|

I'd actually like to check out the maps. There's an old DM map I'm looking for that's been removed for some reason. It was flat on the sides with a hill in the middle and tunnels underground. And very little or no jet.

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 12:50:17 pm »
Well, I'll admit that deleting all my Soldat stuff was stupid. But maybe a clean start will be nice.