Author Topic: Soldat Poster Limited Offer  (Read 29445 times)

Offline Michal Marcinkowski

• Creator of Soldat
  • Flagrunner
  • I ain't got time to bleed.
    • Soldat home page
Soldat Poster Limited Offer
« on: January 24, 2011, 04:05:01 am »
For the first time in history you can put a poster with your favorite game on your wall. It uses the famous Rambo kill'em all dude from the frontpage. You can take a look at it here. The size is 118 x 42 cm so it's BIG. Do you want this in your room now?

Thanks to the guys at gameposter.net you can now preorder your SOLDAT POSTER for only 9.99EU. The regular price will be 14.95EU. You've got only about 14 days to do this (watch the date I posted this; this is until the posters get printed). Shipping Costs are 3.50 (even if you order multiple items).

GamePoster is a new German based company that licenses, produces and sells high quality game posters to gamers. Once you preorder they will print your poster, roll it and foil-wrap it. They guarantee the highest quality print and packaging delivered at your door step. So don't hesitate, I know you want it.

Offline Spi.deY

• Major
Re: Soldat Poster Limited Offer
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 05:54:33 am »
13.49 for a single poster ? SUREEEEEEEEEE

I prefer to give the password of my paypal account to the new developers ;)

Offline TheV

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 06:12:57 am »
MM desperate for monies aye...

Offline n2j3

• Soldier
    • soldat.gr
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 06:42:03 am »
How about this stylish tie? http://www.zazzle.co.uk/soldat_dude_tie-151324401987403163 . For the discerning gamer. [pigtail]  [medikit] [medikit] [medikit] [medikit] [medikit]

Fabulous !

[edit]
P.S I would pay 30 euros for a signed poster.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 10:35:46 am by n2j3 »

Offline VirtualTT

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 11:30:40 am »
No, thanks... I already have one...

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 02:46:08 pm »
Whoa I definitely feel I should, given how cheap it is.  I could so see this in my room above my bed! I'm not thrilled about having to rearrange my scarface and gta: sa posters, though.

I can't tell from the site: will they ship it to the usa?
There are other worlds than these

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 07:59:08 pm »
Whoa I definitely feel I should, given how cheap it is.  I could so see this in my room above my bed! I'm not thrilled about having to rearrange my scarface and gta: sa posters, though.

I can't tell from the site: will they ship it to the usa?

LOL so cheap indeed ;D LOL NICE JOKE!

the artwork is nice but.. its artwork need some real SOLDAT in there^^ and the price ugh...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 08:00:48 pm by CheeSeMan. »
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat

Offline dnmr

• Camper
  • emotionally handicapped
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 12:15:19 am »
Note: the poster has from two to four holes in random unexpected locations.
It also won't stay attached to any vertical surfaces for longer than 24 hours.

Offline Michal Marcinkowski

• Creator of Soldat
  • Flagrunner
  • I ain't got time to bleed.
    • Soldat home page
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 03:04:01 pm »

LOL I don't think you know how much posters cost. A basic google search shows that a poster HALF the size costs a little MORE than the Soldat poster. And it is not 13 but 9.99 right now.

How about this stylish tie?

How about Soldat underwear, I've got them.

Offline Fireman

• Major
  • D:
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 03:25:00 pm »

LOL I don't think you know how much posters cost. A basic google search shows that a poster HALF the size costs a little MORE than the Soldat poster. And it is not 13 but 9.99 right now.

How about this stylish tie?

How about Soldat underwear, I've got them.
Hell yeah I'll buy those! Link?

Offline Guile

• Major(1)
  • It's better to burn out than fade away.
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2011, 04:18:26 pm »
pics or it does not exist

i think the price is quite high.. if we look at my countrys economy.

"They say death takes you to a better place" - Felipe Coronel

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2011, 05:15:05 pm »
It is a little pricey (AllPosters.com and Poster.com sell posters at around $9-$16, and 14EU is $20), but I've googled around and found some really expensive stores too, so compared to that $20 isn't that bad of a deal (especially considering that you can't get a Soldat poster anywhere else).

Consider selling more affordable items like cups or mousepads.

Actually.. I think it would be better to wait til 1.5.1 release before selling anything. <_<
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 05:19:55 pm by L[0ne]R »

Offline Spi.deY

• Major
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2011, 05:34:04 pm »

LOL OH yeah i know =/, as a fan of cinema, i have several posters and i can tell you that this price is just a fucking joke.

But the problem, in fact, isnt the price or the poster MM. You just create another thread (one per year) to ask SOLDAT PLAYERS an amount of money. It seems like an excuse or what..

Offline Horve

• Flagrunner
  • Vig
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2011, 07:50:28 am »
sell guns

Offline KYnetiK

• Camper
  • Something Else
    • KYnetiK ART
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 08:57:47 am »
I like the idea youve got here Michael, but you need to fish for what people want a bit further. The price is a bargain for a poster that size, with cheap shipping, and that cant be bought anywhere else. But the fact is, theres nothing to do with Soldat in it at all apart from our familiarity with a rarely used image, and the resemblance to the namesake of a seemingly forgotten gamemode. Its a great picture, but without the word 'SOLDAT' plastered on it, I would never associate the image with Soldat at all.

It was mentioned above, this poster would be cool if it was signed. MMs signature on the poster would give it value, and would actually be relevant to Soldat. This would be the perfect start.

What people want is Mr T with a minigun and jet boots. They want an epic high resolution image of a gostek jetting through another gostek with a chainsaw. They want to something that is always instantly recognizable as Soldat, they want it to look cool, and it must come with the the upmost officiality..
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 09:02:53 am by KYnetiK »
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and then asked for forgiveness.

[Barret]  /  [saw]
*Shakes Fist*

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2011, 11:06:10 am »
I like the idea youve got here Michael, but you need to fish for what people want a bit further. The price is a bargain for a poster that size, with cheap shipping, and that cant be bought anywhere else. But the fact is, theres nothing to do with Soldat in it at all apart from our familiarity with a rarely used image, and the resemblance to the namesake of a seemingly forgotten gamemode. Its a great picture, but without the word 'SOLDAT' plastered on it, I would never associate the image with Soldat at all.

It was mentioned above, this poster would be cool if it was signed. MMs signature on the poster would give it value, and would actually be relevant to Soldat. This would be the perfect start.

What people want is Mr T with a minigun and jet boots. They want an epic high resolution image of a gostek jetting through another gostek with a chainsaw. They want to something that is always instantly recognizable as Soldat, they want it to look cool, and it must come with the the upmost officiality..

Definitely seconded, but this poster still looks badass.
There are other worlds than these

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2011, 08:54:45 pm »

And thats why i think this poster is just a desperate attempt at some $$!
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2011, 09:04:28 pm »
And thats why i think this poster is just a desperate attempt at some $$!

Congratulations, you are so fucking clever.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline KYnetiK

• Camper
  • Something Else
    • KYnetiK ART
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2011, 09:10:09 pm »
In a civilization built upon the foundations of a monetary system and cyclical consumption, what isnt a desperate attempt at some $$$ ? Everything is. The main point here is that youre more successful when that premise isnt so obvious.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and then asked for forgiveness.

[Barret]  /  [saw]
*Shakes Fist*

Offline Kagesha

• Flagrunner
  • cunts
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2011, 11:16:53 pm »
i would buy soldat underwear