Author Topic: Click this if you want to see Mangled* pwn demoniac93  (Read 30321 times)

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
Re: Click this if you want to see Mangled* pwn demoniac93
« Reply #200 on: July 01, 2011, 05:22:43 pm »
Well, looks like demoniac has run out of all valid arguments in his defense (there weren't many of them to begin with anyway) and has fallen to a level of a lowly troll. Time for another mute perhaps?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 05:27:37 pm by L[0ne]R »

DarkCrusade

« Reply #201 on: July 01, 2011, 05:24:25 pm »
Did he have arguments in the first place? After all, all he did to counter arguments against his view was to say "you are stupid".

@ds dude: It's over 9000 you idiot!

Offline jerich

• Camper
« Reply #202 on: July 01, 2011, 06:03:49 pm »
I don't know who is more idiotic...

The guy that everyone's targeting because he's apparently stupid.
Or maybe the people who continue trying to argue with the stupid person.

What happened to the admins? We have a few of these threads that go on for 10+ pages of the same **** over and over again. Lock the threads.

I know it's kinda hard to ask for a couple threads here and there where there is something interesting to read, but a guy who digs himself a deeper hole, while other people feed their ego trying the bury the person rather than just ending it is getting boring.

Clan: R7 | The Ruthless

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #203 on: July 01, 2011, 06:15:45 pm »
Why thank you, Loner, and Jerich.
If some of the lowlife morons around here were actually able to hold a civilized conversation, and instead of asking me to detach myself, would take their own advice. Then I wouldn't have resorted to "trolling", but if they want to take it personal, I'll give them personal.
So in other words: Fuck the haters.
b&

Offline Bistoufly

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #204 on: July 01, 2011, 06:21:48 pm »

What happened to the admins? We have a few of these threads that go on for 10+ pages of the same **** over and over again. Lock the threads.

I know it's kinda hard to ask for a couple threads here and there where there is something interesting to read, but a guy who digs himself a deeper hole, while other people feed their ego trying the bury the person rather than just ending it is getting boring.

Totally agree.

I'd like the forum administrators to think about what image this kind of attitude and threads give of Soldat.

I know that there is a lot of teenagers here, but this is the soldat forum, not 4chan's random board.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #205 on: July 01, 2011, 06:46:49 pm »
Well we thought about muting/banning him, but just look at how you're all standing together.. It's been a long time since sf.com had that sense of community.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #206 on: July 01, 2011, 06:47:49 pm »

Totally agree.

I'd like the forum administrators to think about what image this kind of attitude and threads give of Soldat.

I know that there is a lot of teenagers here, but this is the soldat forum, not 4chan's random board.
I somewhat agree as well, but he already earned a mute not long ago and then came back complaining that "people don't let him express his opinion". Simply muting him again would only make that statement more true, so I imagine that was one of the reasons why this discussion took place at all. Or maybe some people really do have too much free time on their hands.
Either way, it's time to put an end to this.

Well we thought about muting/banning him, but just look at how you're all standing together.. It's been a long time since sf.com had that sense of community.
Trolling and bashing each other - that's not quite the definition of community I had in mind. :/ It's true that it's becoming less and less active, but this isn't the way it should be kept alive.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 06:53:33 pm by L[0ne]R »

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #207 on: July 01, 2011, 07:10:49 pm »
your mom shoulda packed your lunch demoniac cause you just got schooled

DarkCrusade

« Reply #208 on: July 01, 2011, 07:20:23 pm »
The amount of irony in one post is too much for me.

Echo, seriously. "Sense of community"?? Like when we stood together against Foxconn? Yeah, glorious forum times. So much fun, and so relaxing!

/sarcasm

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #209 on: July 01, 2011, 07:27:52 pm »
Echo is right, so again I say we all give each other a great big hug. Or we can get on vent and play WoW with our penises hanging out just like the 11 other million subscribers.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #210 on: July 01, 2011, 07:44:06 pm »
Echo is right, so again I say we all give each other a great big hug. Or we can get on vent and play WoW with our penises hanging out just like the 11 other million subscribers.
OR... go outside for a nice walk in the park? At least that's what I'm about to do...

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #211 on: July 01, 2011, 07:57:48 pm »

Don't be such a softie. This is the Lounge. As long as demoniac's not trolling the Soldat discussion I'll let it slide.

Despite all your whinage you guys love slurping this s**t up.

I CANT HELP IT! MY HAND... ITS MOVING TO THE MOUSE... IM CLICKING IT... IM GONNA CLICK REPLY!!! UUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNHHHH huff huff huff huff
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 08:01:02 pm by Espadon »
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #212 on: July 01, 2011, 08:26:58 pm »
Yay me! I'm a forum celebrity!
b&

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #213 on: July 01, 2011, 09:33:20 pm »
If some of the lowlife morons around here were actually able to hold a civilized conversation, and instead of asking me to detach myself, would take their own advice. Then I wouldn't have resorted to "trolling", but if they want to take it personal, I'll give them personal.
So in other words: f**k the haters.

The problem is you're not a troll and you're not smart enough to be a troll. We know you're only now pretending to have been 'trolling' in order to save face. You could deny that of course.

Of course, as always, the irony is completely lost on you because you're the only uncivilized person in this discussion. In your eyes even the dinosaurs are uncivilized for having the nerve to have existed in contradiction with your beliefs. I guess that's the problem with depending on false beliefs, facts offend you.

Lastly, "haters" is a word used by people who can't take criticism. Add that to your list of words that you don't yet know the proper meaning of.

It's okay, the 'discussion' is over. It was fun, and I feel it has enriched the community and brought us all together for the common good. You're welcome. x
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #214 on: July 01, 2011, 09:59:26 pm »

Don't be such a softie. This is the Lounge. As long as demoniac's not trolling the Soldat discussion I'll let it slide.

Despite all your whinage you guys love slurping this s**t up.

I CANT HELP IT! MY HAND... ITS MOVING TO THE MOUSE... IM CLICKING IT... IM GONNA CLICK REPLY!!! UUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNHHHH huff huff huff huff

Speak for yourself. Also from what I've seen so far, you'll let any troll slide for the sake of your own amusement. :/

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #215 on: July 01, 2011, 10:45:44 pm »
So Espadon, can I beat echo_trail now?
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #216 on: July 02, 2011, 03:10:21 am »
Yeah dude, I'm pretty stoked about round 2!

Trolling and bashing each other - that's not quite the definition of community I had in mind. :/ It's true that it's becoming less and less active, but this isn't the way it should be kept alive.

The way I see it, there are two 'teams' here. Demoniac is on one, and the rest of you on another. That's gotta count for some sort of community. Besides, it's not like he's really ruining anything, except his own reputation. I'm with Espie on this one. But you know, this thread probably isn't the place to discuss it.. if you want, take it up in a new thread, and I'll be happy to talk it out in a proper manor. If all of you agree on muting/banning demoniac, then of course that's what we'll do.

Right now, as for myself at least, all he's causing is a few laughs.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #217 on: July 02, 2011, 03:56:23 am »
So Espadon, can I beat echo_trail now?

No longer happy with receiving I see. Then, you shall pitch!

What's going on!? Is he going to feint?

Totally unexpected! Law uses TACKLE! ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Brigade Captain's orders.

okay I'll do the final round properly
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 04:56:37 am by Espadon »
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

DarkCrusade

« Reply #218 on: July 02, 2011, 04:16:01 am »
I burst into tears of laughter! Hahaha!

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #219 on: July 02, 2011, 04:29:40 am »
I am SO happy that freaking pop-tart cat thing is there.  The image before its addition was NOT pretty.

like seriously i would've had to take a plane to china just to smash espadon's face in
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.