First: Sorry for missing the devlog from last week...
So this time I'll write what happened in the last two weeks.
skoskav was/is away this week with limited internet access but he helped anyways!
I'll try another format for the devlog. Let me know how you like it.
* Fixed player names weren't centered in spectator mode
* Fixed off-screen teammate names weren't positioned correctly
* Fixed player indicator visible in the map's top-left corner when you're spectating
* Fixed big event font wasn't as detailed in resolutions wider than 4:3
* Fixed team mates could be binked under some circumstances #398
* Fixed debug=2 setting in soldat.ini crashes soldatserver #394*
* Fixed OSX servers are displayed as Windows servers in Servers List*
* Lots of refactoring..
* Cleanup work for easier porting of directx8 to directx9 and opengl
* Removed some unused/dead code
* Preparation for gui and gamecode separation (work for future gui reimplementation and port to lazarus)
* Merging duplicate code from server/client
* Discussed the anticheat Api with Mr and gave bugfix info and general feedback
* Some Lazarus related changes in preparation for future port of Soldat client
* Fixed some bugs related to killing soldatserver and clean shutdown (SIGTERM, SIGINT, SIGQUIT)
* Fixed potential disconnect issue when TCP buffer was not empty
* Released a private test build of soldatserver with stacktrace on crash support (looked hard to find a portable solution which would work for * Delphi (Windows/Linux) and Lazarus (Linux/Windows/OSX) but Delphi and Linux solution didn't work.