Our ragtag group just got an injection of fresh blood! We have two new developers - SpiltCoffee
SpiltCoffee is an Australian who neither knows his paleontology, nor uses funny Aussie slang. =( I suppose he can help us with updating the game's underlying core though, to not be so "turn of the century".
ExHunter I don't know much about yet. But I'm hopeful that he's more into science. As for coding I hear he'll initially want to focus on spiffing up the server to be be more awesome and easier to run.
But to hell with them, this is what I did this last week:
* Fixed movement speed was slightly lower when facing right #170
* Modified player looking direction to be sent to the server more frequently
* Fixed flag was thrown in a direction that was at least 16 milliseconds old #132
* Fixed server didn't notify players about all key events from other players
* Fixed camera not resetting to center when viewing above map bounds
* Some code cleanup and optimizations
We're readying ourselves for a 1.6.7 beta, which Shoozza promised would be out "uh in the comming days yeah."