Author Topic: Jenkem  (Read 4815 times)

Offline Vucgy92

• Soldier
  • cyklon-b is the only way
Jenkem
« on: December 17, 2013, 02:01:49 pm »
Yo yo yo my sniffers , wanna breathe some shit ? Maybe a lil bit of Jenkem ?
What ya tink of it ? Try'd it ?

-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkem
Choose one,
Bonecrusher

DarkCrusade

Re: Jenkem
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 02:44:25 pm »
You are disgusting and should feel disgusting.

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 03:23:07 pm »
I never got why would anyone do that.

Im chill like that

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 03:49:37 pm »
^^

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 04:58:25 pm »
Just for that I would hang you in your own house in front of your parents :]
Do you realize how many people died because of that sh*t(yes, yes I know that its literally sounds)?
How many?

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 05:17:13 pm »
My body is a temple

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 09:19:04 am »
hm I think I remember seeing this on American Dad where the dad decides to live on minimum wage for just one day and fails.

You never go full retard.
There are other worlds than these

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 01:04:10 pm »
How many?

First, the unhygienic conditions of its production increase the risk from diseases such as salmonella, hepatitis A, pinworm infection, diarrhea, Norwalk virus and different gastrointestinal infections. Then, a research about the impact of sewer gas on mice has shown that it causes lack of oxygen which can lead to serious brain damage and even death.In addition, there are some testimonies that jenkem causes auditory and visual hallucinations. Sixteen year old boy from Lusaka said that inhaling glue make him to hear voices in his head but using jenkem he can see his deceased mother and forget the problems. However, a report by Kelly Cheatham from the WSBT news station in Indiana confirms that sewage gases do not produce hallucinations. Also, it can cause low blood pressure and slow heart rate, which leads to fainting.
And finally, the worst thing about using jenkem is the flavor of sewage that draws in the mouth for several days after its use.

As you see Jenken isnt deadly in itself, but it so toxic that only diarrhea or salmonella could kill you, because if you are on drug you dont get it that you are sick, Its so disgusting drug because when you get to the hospital its hard to find the cause of your condition, so there isnt any specific data of how many people die because of it.
But because this type of drug is so easy to get, most of the victims are kids in poor countries like africa or stupid teens from big cities that are bored so they experiment with stupid things.
No, I was asking how many people were actually killed by it, not how it's deadly. Tripping and hitting your head can also be deadly, heck, drinking and smoking can be deadly and yet people still do it. In your first comment you made it sound like Jenkem was worse than cancer or Hitler, so I'm trying to clarify if many people actually died from that or you're just basing it on an assumption.

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 02:02:44 pm »
Leeroy Jenkems, what?

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 02:16:36 pm »
Given that Jenkem is made from fermented human sewage, it's most likely that Vucgy92's only goal in posting this is to cause a reaction in the soldat forums.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2013, 03:41:56 pm »
EVERY drug is bad, Its not my fault that someone's life is so bad that he need drugs like this sh**t to feel good.

Subjective subjective subjective subjective subjective subjective .

Tell that to people who are constantly in extreme pain (burn/car crash/etc victims) who are on prescription opioids because nothing else works, and if they go off the resulting pain will be unbearable regardless of the withdrawal effects.

Just because "drugs" can cause disastrous health and social problems if abused, it doesn't mean all of them are inherently bad all the time. Cocaine is a numbing agent that has been used in dentistry, opioids (including morphine) are used for extreme pain relief, MDMA has been used by psychologists to resolve communication issues in patients, and of course the occasional real health benefits of marijuana.

There's that, and over the counter medicines are also correctly termed "drugs", as are chemicals as trivial as caffeine. Whenever I drink too much and feel bad, the drug "advil" comes to my rescue the next day.

I haven't read up much on "Jenkim" but it sounds like some of the pointless drugs that don't have potential for actual beneficial use.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 03:46:46 pm by jrgp »

DarkCrusade

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2013, 04:12:40 pm »
Don't be too harsh, jrgp. Else he will also call you a troll! :|

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2013, 04:25:59 pm »
Don't be too harsh, jrgp. Else he will also call you a troll! :|

It's less of me being harsh and more of Akinaro coming off as a young teenager.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2013, 04:34:25 pm »
That's what I tried to say subtly so the young teenager would not hear it. Now you ruined it all, you troll! :|

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2013, 06:07:33 pm »
If you are so interested on this topic is nothing hard to find informations with approximate number of deaths caused because of using Jenken, feel free to use google...

I'm not interested in the topic in the slightest bit. I'm more interested in your statement. You said:
Do you realize how many people died because of that sh*t(yes, yes I know that its literally sounds)?
So I'm curious if you realize that yourself. So far you haven't provided any sort of facts that show how the death rate from the use of Jenkem compates to death rate from the use of alcohol, tobacco, heroin, AIDS, cancer, and other things.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 06:09:08 pm by L[0ne]R »

Offline Vucgy92

• Soldier
  • cyklon-b is the only way
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 04:43:08 pm »
You are disgusting and should feel disgusting.
Why ? Why should I feel disgusting ?

hm I think I remember seeing this on American Dad where the dad decides to live on minimum wage for just one day and fails.

You never go full retard.
He was sniffing Glue, I think o_O

Given that Jenkem is made from fermented human sewage, it's most likely that Vucgy92's only goal in posting this is to cause a reaction in the soldat forums.
Yep. Just wanted to see people start a discussion and rage like always :)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 04:46:47 pm by Vucgy92 »
Choose one,
Bonecrusher

Offline Fawkzy

• Major(1)
  • :^)
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 04:55:13 pm »
I and some others around here are not into drugs, but if someone wants to try them out, then sure, why not? It's your decision you're making. Nobody really should care about it, as long as it doesn't come to an overdose.

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2013, 10:15:41 pm »
Leeroy Jenkems, what?

Don't curse, Smiluu.

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to too.

Don't call the popo on me.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2013, 10:26:54 pm »
* DarkCrusade calls the pop on Blacksheepboy. *stare*

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2013, 07:19:19 pm »
* DarkCrusade calls the pop on Blacksheepboy. *stare*

Oh, I read it as poop. I thought you misread it as poop.