Author Topic: How many official community/site does Soldat have?  (Read 1002 times)

Offline MrHamsTR

• Soldier
  • One day, everything will end..
How many official community/site does Soldat have?
« on: November 11, 2015, 08:46:44 am »
I wonder that are those only communities official; Russian, Soldat.pl, Turkish?
Anything like gather, community, activities, if there are, what are they?
I mean I want to stay be connected to forum and this Soldat family, where I go, for example by mobile, when at home by laptop.
One more, is there any app like tapatalk, soldatapp for iOS?
Is there anybody can write script?
Good, go and play soldat ^^

Offline CCalp

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
  • calp (SN)
Re: How many official community/site does Soldat have?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 07:17:18 pm »
To be honest, I am not sure whether I completely understood your post. But here are some answers:

- There is also SCTFL.net which is not the community of a specific nation but of the league. That's why it's international and English is spoken there. realistic-soldat.net is international homepage and forums for realistic.
- Gathers: international gather #gather.eu with many options like DM/TDM/CTF and variable player amount (even with a server running latest alpha version); #duo.gather which is 2on2 only and exclusively running alpha servers (1.7.0a); #gather.tr which is not very active but has just as many options as #gather.eu; latest league was SVL 1on1 DM which ended last weekend, there will probably follow a next season and hopefully even next SCTFL -> both will be organized via SCTFL.net
- I think the best way to be connected to the community is IRC (#soldat, #gather.eu, #soldat.match, #soldatladder, #soldat.devs), sctfl.net and here
- No, AFAIK there is no app for Soldat. Unfortunately it's only possible to use realistic-soldat.net with tapatalk, no other site is supported. Of course, you can also connect to IRC with specific apps available for smartphones and iDevices.

This info is certainly not complete. I hope there'll be others adding more.