Author Topic: Can't play in any server  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Marfyn

• Major(1)
Can't play in any server
« on: May 16, 2016, 08:33:58 pm »
Hello guys, when I join a server(off or on) it happens:
http://imgur.com/IwiGVvf
"Game server not registered"
"Dedicated server running"

Thank you.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
Re: Can't play in any server
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 02:39:05 am »
Hey,

I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with this software, what is it? It doesn't look like a client but like some kind of server starter.
The post title says that you can't join any servers...so you're getting me confused there. Can you launch the soldat client (soldat.exe) and go to the lobby, and join any of the servers or not? What you're showing here is totally not about joining servers.

If you're trying to host your own server and you're on some network with limited access (campus/school/work network, or just ISP blocking access to your router) then you won't be able to host the server. If you have full access to your network settings then you need to forward proper ports in order for the server to appear and work in the lobby for people on the Internet.

Read this: http://wiki.soldat.pl/index.php/Ports

Hope that helps. If not - I NEED more information from you in order to be able to help you.

Cheers,
Furai
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 12:29:05 pm »
Looks like you've enabled dedicated server mode. This mode is for hosting your own server, so you can't play soldat with this mode enabled.
Launch "start.exe" from Soldat folder, and in the bottom-left corner uncheck "Run Dedicated", then it should work fine.

Offline Marfyn

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 05:48:39 pm »
Thanks guys, loner was right... dedicated server mode was enabled :|
Anyway I got another problem now, when I try to run soldat an window opens preventing me to play. It says my OpenGL can't support, and that I should update my video driver. I did that and nth happened, can you help me again?
Sorry if I'm getting you confused, I dont have any pc knowledge like everyone here seems to do ahah just like to shot some heads

Offline Marfyn

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 03:07:06 pm »
Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family (Microsoft corporation - WDDM 1.0)

Offline BKT

• Major
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 06:46:35 pm »
Try update your driver.
Owned by player with high ping = Blame the ping.
Keep getting owned when playing on the other side of the world and got high ping = Blame the ping.

Make sense...

Offline urraka

• Soldat Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2016, 07:19:36 pm »
You can download the driver for that here (choose latest for your OS):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81526/Graphics-Drivers-for-Intel-82945G-Express-Chipset
urraka