Author Topic: Official Soldat Trailer Contest (deadline - 30th May 2018)  (Read 32809 times)

Offline Hubiq

• Soldier
Re: Official Soldat Trailer Contest (deadline - 30th May 2018)
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2018, 02:50:05 am »

Offline Ygrek Starmagedon

• Soldier
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2018, 01:31:25 pm »
I think we need to make some Soldat memes. ;d
Feel free to share it everywhere ;p
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 03:46:30 pm by Ygrek Starmagedon »

Offline logintoo

• Major(1)
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2018, 01:54:17 pm »
I think we need to make some Soldat memes

Here ya go
Laziness is one of my greatest virtues.

• Soldier
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2018, 06:00:17 pm »
Alright, new memes ahead!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 03:52:15 pm by Ygrek Starmagedon »

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2018, 07:45:53 pm »
I think we need to make some Soldat memes

Here ya go

This one made me laugh.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Viral

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • 123 hi
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2018, 04:46:39 pm »
My soldat trailer entry! Hope you like it :)
https://youtu.be/v6mWunhUwdI

• Soldier
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2018, 05:06:19 pm »
Sequel beats the previous one! XD

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2018, 02:34:09 am »

Its peace of art... it perfectly show 10 years of intensive and thoughtful development of Soldat that we love so much an want to see on Steam release.
This is the winner, 150$ is yours for sure!

Offline Gemini

• Major(1)
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2018, 03:27:30 am »
Our goal is to keep the current playerbase and give them an easy way to play Soldat with friends + remind old Soldat fans that this game still exists and they can now play it through Steam.

Man... REALLY?! I can't belive it. In December you wrote something completely different! btw. There are ~50-60 active players on discord [other people just sitting there and don't play any matches] and 20-30 active players on public servers. 100 people - this is the real community of this game. We need new players!

Offline DutchFlame

• Camper
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2018, 01:07:50 pm »
Our goal is to keep the current playerbase and give them an easy way to play Soldat with friends + remind old Soldat fans that this game still exists and they can now play it through Steam.

Man... REALLY?! I can't belive it. In December you wrote something completely different! btw. There are ~50-60 active players on discord [other people just sitting there and don't play any matches] and 20-30 active players on public servers. 100 people - this is the real community of this game. We need new players!

I also lold at this insta-link: ok stop investing your time in this game

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • The world isn't nice. Why should I be...?
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2018, 04:29:03 pm »
It's perfect xD

• Soldier
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2018, 01:14:55 am »

There's Soldat's Steam Group and there's only 320 ppl in it... I know ppl who played Soldat could just not join it, but this is how it looks - you will only get 320 old players for initial hype and maybe they will stay [BUT PROBABLY NOT, WHEN THEY'LL SEE THAT THIS IS JUST HD 1.7, NOT 1.8].

Offline SneS

• Soldier
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2018, 01:59:43 am »

There's Soldat's Steam Group and there's only 320 ppl in it... I know ppl who played Soldat could just not join it, but this is how it looks - you will only get 320 old players for initial hype and maybe they will stay [BUT PROBABLY NOT, WHEN THEY'LL SEE THAT THIS IS JUST HD 1.7, NOT 1.8].

One moment! He really wants to release 1.7.1 version without any changes on steam? xD 1.7.1 full of bugs and cheats? I got a private message with a link to the aimbot-hack from "Programisius". Other players probably too. And THIS VERSION is to be released on steam?

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2018, 02:17:49 am »
Lol, its one day to end of that amazing and exciting content and we have two videos :D :D :D

I vote for Viral one!

To those 10 people who login to this forum once per week, vote for Viral trailer too!

« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 02:20:22 am by Akinaro »

Offline Raged`

• Major(1)
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2018, 11:11:06 am »
Lol, its one day to end of that amazing and exciting content and we have two videos :D :D :D

I vote for Viral one!

To those 10 people who login to this forum once per week, vote for Viral trailer too!

Yea would you even care even its own creator doesnt care about his game.Its normal.

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2018, 11:34:45 am »
Yeah, MM, quote "always wanted" to get Soldat on steam, but for past years and months I didnt saw any news or even gossips on gather/servers that he actually did anything specific to make PROPER steam release. Still ALL work is in hand of 2-3 people that work schedule is not really good...
It would not kill him to spend some time on game that put him where he is now(THD) especially when I fallow new about thd and not much happen really. Butcher game is not that great to be honest, and Soldat have WAY bigger potential and all its need is just some proper, unified look, PROPER advertising, modern UI and some must-have features like stats and customization. Thats it, even netcode or WM flamewar is not big deal, other games have much worst problems.

If that would be made/started year or even half year ago I would have some hope, but now, today, Its just hilarious and I dont expect anything just like most of people, and its sad because Soldat have potential, but no one treat it as a product, proper game, so here we are now with amazing trailer content amazing steam release... :D

• Soldier
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2018, 01:52:50 pm »

One moment! He really wants to release 1.7.1 version without any changes on steam? xD 1.7.1 full of bugs and cheats? I got a private message with a link to the aimbot-hack from "Programisius". Other players probably too. And THIS VERSION is to be released on steam?

Well they "are working" on fixing major bugs and some other shit like network stuff & sphagetti code, you know, so they will call it 1.7.2, but still, this is going to be much the same ver. as 1.7.1.

Again about Astral (Programisius) - not PROBABLY other players, too, but FOR SURE [I also got it]. :D And it's not just aimbot, in this hack - you have all "skills" you can think off and even more, I didn't even imagine what cheater can do with such a hax.
(YEAH! CENSORE THOSE POSTS, YOU "FOLLOW-RULES-ADMIN/MOD", if you do, LOLDAT is 101% real ;D)

F*ck Yeah! I vote for Eduardo Tolosa's trailer!... w8, ah sorry, my bad... for Viral's one! And all ppl from ~TF~, too for sure. XD

I think that MM "want Soldat on Steam" is just an ambition, but he is too lazy to do it himself. Besides... he has that f*cking company THD, their logo is in many stuff in Soldat, even on freaking INF FLAG, BUT THEY DO NOT WORK ON GAME NOW! WHY IS THAT?!
And this is not that we don't want it on Steam, MM, but those are just community's tips. We all want it there, but there's no point in doing so right now.
Just maybe rethink whole thing.
[]
1. Stop postpoing release date, and just don't give imaginery dates.
2. Get proper dev-team, maybe from THD, maybe join yourself, start real everyday work.
3. Advertise some, even in your other games.
4. Remake Soldat to v1.8.
5. Now release?
[]

Offline duz

• Flagrunner
  • Old nick: HunterZ
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2018, 04:28:00 pm »
MY SOLDAT TRAILER CONTEST ENTRY

https://youtu.be/JAGS3OG0SWs
Great trailer. The music creates a good imersion and grabs people's attention.

I couldn't do anything decent because finding a near perfect copyright free song was hard and my pc was struggling to edit the 4K footage, then others things appeared at the same time, like being the coach of a brazilian CSGO pro team. The team is going to europe, so I have lots of important things to do right now.

MM, the Steam page needs the trailer but also a gameplay video. In my opinion a trailer without the crosshair and some infos about the gamemodes won't give the audience the exact knowledge about what Soldat is about.

2002-2007 / 2009-2012
HunterZ The Movie I / II / III
Awards

Offline SneS

• Soldier
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2018, 03:23:27 pm »
Now a month of waiting for the results of the contest. Who will be the winner? This is a big deal.

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2018, 04:32:04 pm »
MY SOLDAT TRAILER CONTEST ENTRY

https://youtu.be/JAGS3OG0SWs

Best Soldat trailer I've ever seen made, good job. Too bad there was only one entry for this contest though, I was hoping there would be trailers showcasing other gamemodes and community mods, but oh well. What we've got is already pretty good.  [fist]