Author Topic: .·´¯`·Deadly Arsenal·´¯`·.  (Read 166968 times)

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
NO! shotgunswith 2 bullets modding the bullet to shotgun pelts, or just modify the bullet (3 bullets of shotgun x2) looks like on spas, try it please...

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
Ok so for 1st slot make all pistols in dual mode and magazine feeded shotguns and everyone would be happy.

Omg. Shadow G-Unit, the weapons just have old soldat names...

Btw: it's RPK-74

Offline Shadow G-Unit

• Veteran
  • IRC: S[Ex]eh-Legend
    • Fractured Forums
Ok so for 1st slot make all pistols in dual mode and magazine feeded shotguns and everyone would be happy.

Omg. Shadow G-Unit, the weapons just have old soldat names...

Btw: it's RPK-74
Dude, I wasn't talking about the name, I was talking about how the weapons looks.

Ingame: King Legend.10- | Clan: In10sitY | Prev. Clan: OXiD | M79 Slag

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
Dude, I wasn't talking about the name, I was talking about how the weapons looks.

So...? It looks like RPK-74...

Offline Shadow G-Unit

• Veteran
    • Fractured Forums
I mean change the weapon, it looks like an AK too much.

Offline xtishereb

• Flagrunner
  • I swear, my chainsaw killed you on its own.
That's because it's an AK-47 (or more specifically, AK-74) variant. It's made by the same people and everything. The only difference I think is the heavier barrel, larger magazine and a stand to convert it into a light machine gun, like the M249.
<3*xwd
love conquers all

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
Rucznij Pulemiot Kałasznikowa or something like this - that means it's made by Kalashnikov too. xtishereb, also other stock and propably a bit modified bolt. It should be like AK.

Offline Shadow G-Unit

• Veteran
    • Fractured Forums
Rucznij Pulemiot Kałasznikowa or something like this - that means it's made by Kalashnikov too. xtishereb, also other stock and propably a bit modified bolt. It should be like AK.
Well, I have decided to like it. Don't change it Dairy. FOR FECKING GOODNESS SAKES FECKING RELEASE IT! <3

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
  • (F)ornication (U)nder (C)onsent of the (K)ing
    • http://www.soldatforums.com/index.php?topic=571.0
Okay, Ive made the Saiga12 into duals and its not that bad. Sorry for not being active last time but I had some celebration in school because Im in last class and soon I will have got last exams.

I have made those defibrillators and mine. But I will have to remake those defibrillators because I find them crappy.

I have even made a US gostek ... in fact that Im not good at gosteks and I wasnt in modding mood its kind of good. In week or so I will release the full form of my BF2 mod but for now Im not satisfied and dont thing the current stat is the finishing.

I have made something like beta, I would rather call it beta so Its something like Show-up-the-thing-I-already-got. I sended it only to 3 persons and as far as I know only 2 d/l it. Maybe the 3rd wasnt online or whatever.

So for the public I can release that version right now. Call it whatever , just download it and test it.

!!! EDIT !!! List down , there is newer version !

Offline xtishereb

• Flagrunner
  • I swear, my chainsaw killed you on its own.
Awesome! I'll play it the next chance I get; if it's anything like the preview, I'll be happy.
<3*xwd
love conquers all

Offline Apocalypse

• Major
  • Who is the wiseman? beggar or king?
One thing that might be nice if you had the time would be to make multiple guns for certain weapons, and throw it into a config.. like for the barret you could have the m24, the m95, the SVD or whatever.. the minimi could be the RPK-74 or the S.A.W. and so on and so forth
Skin against skin blood and bone
You're all by yourself but you're not alone
You wanted in now you're here
Driven by hate consumed by fear

Offline Kerrazyeye

• Soldier
One thing that might be nice if you had the time would be to make multiple guns for certain weapons, and throw it into a config.. like for the barret you could have the m24, the m95, the SVD or whatever.. the minimi could be the RPK-74 or the S.A.W. and so on and so forth
Thats exactly what hes doing/did.

Offline mozzer

• Camper
He has said countless time this is what he is going to do, he just cant contact Ivan who created it.

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
Guys, please if you didnt download it and wanna make a reply just make something what I could even gather from... YES there is a CONFIGURATOR.

And the guns are already in there. Just download it if you dont believe.

Offline Shadow G-Unit

• Veteran
    • Fractured Forums
Guys, please if you didnt download it and wanna make a reply just make something what I could even gather from... YES there is a CONFIGURATOR.

And the guns are already in there. Just download it if you dont believe.
Dairy, I love you.

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
Hello, as far as I see the Battlefield 2 isnt so popular, however I wish to get it finished and so Im still working on it.

Some news:
-Ive made gostek of US Marine.
-Ive made dual pistols.
-Ive made texture/objects. (those power-up boxes)
-Ive made full and functional interface.
-Ive made more optional aspects of interface. (Nades - cellshaded to fit into interface and one real ones, cursors)
-Ive made everything into config so it will be easy to choose your own style.
-Ive made more guns fully playable and added into the config I already mentioned.
-Ive made some fixes about weapons-gfx.

The downloads are quite succesful but still the download rate dissapointed me somewhat. However I would much like to see replies like some critique or tips about guns ,wishes or whatever what could push me forward.

Thanks. Still, the download is active for everybody on this page so enjoy.

Oh almost forgot , things I wanna change:
-I wanna change the M21 sniper rifle.
-I wanna change some weapons-gfx
-I wanna make more "more-slot" weapons , like the Saiga12. It can be used for DEagles and even as shotgun. I guess DOA-12(Protecta) could be used in same way.
-I wanna finish some little weapons like wrench,defibrillators etc.
-I wanna make weapon set from DATADISCS (Mostly known from Euro Forces where is small amount of new weapons - P90 f.e.)
-I wanna make more gostkes.

For sure Ill add the download even here. Dont get confused its the same one, without anything new ...there aint implemented news listed above. Sorry for it. Enjoy

!!! EDIT !!! List down , there is newer version !

Oh. And Monday I will release another version with much more equipment and things. So I hope the only thing which I will have as unused slot will be Minigun, but I have got plan ... after that I will release it full and separately of this topic. But dont worry, Ill add all those usable guns (and even with special images in the RAr with original files) release in this topic all guns but every as one single downloadable, even interface and gostek.

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
Well for me its really important :]
the download... where is?

Offline mozzer

• Camper
Ye man, you found config :) i will defo play it when i can get the internet to work on my desktop

Offline Dairy

• Veteran

Okay I made this picture because I dont wanna make everything clear by words.

1) Those are defibrillators which I made. Each one is made from another picture. Help me which I should use. Honestly IMO those on right are better, more realistic.

2) I was pretty angry at myself because of the M21. I was so damn unsatisfied so I had to make another one. As far as I see they are pretty the same. But Im more satisfied with the second one. Me as one who made both can see the differences. IMO The new one is better and Ill stick with that one. And I can make better ...Its just the way the gun is made so I can make it another than it is because I wanted to stick as much to the BF2 origins as possible.

3) Two new weapons, mine and wrench. Im hell out of ideas where could I mine use. Whatever.

4) There are the possible versions of dual pistols. Ive made 2 types. 1st called dual - what means the guns are added next to each other with in one way. (It isnt on this picture - but as for example the default DEAGLES are made so) and the 2nd called akimbo - those 2 examples on my picture are made like that. Later on Ill show you both versions.

Oh , and those aint all duals , there will be much more dual pistols.

---------------------------------------------------

5) And the bonus boxes. I wanted to stick in one style, so I choosed the interface style and made those boxes. They are kind of funny for me. Oh, I tested them and I quess they look too similar because ingame they are smaller and you cant really see what is it because theyre all in same box and they all use same colors. Maybe I try to fix it somewhat. The second row is just 2x zoomed.

Thats all for now Ill try to release today something but I need to download some materials for my mod from PaFel ...

----------------------------------------------------

Okay, as I promised Im releasing the new version of BF 2. Now It got more weapons , gostek and interface which I forgot to add before.

I wish you good times with this one until I release the full package.

Some pictures:

Offline mxyzptlk

• Veteran
  • The Panda Ninja
Re: .·´¯`·Deadly Arsenal·´¯`·. (1st page updated,im done)
« Reply #659 on: December 06, 2007, 10:04:36 pm »
I think the first defibrilators would be best.

"While preceding your entrance with a grenade is a good tactic in
Quake, it can lead to problems if attempted at work." -- C Hacking