37 (18.9%)
I'm happy with a stolen registration
47 (24%)
I don't see enough benefits
52 (26.5%)
Just didn't think about it
17 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 196

Author Topic: Soldat registration survey  (Read 27989 times)

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
Re: Soldat registration survey
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2008, 05:54:48 pm »
I think soldat is revolutionary. so simple and yet so good. many ways to improve it still, and it helps to get some money for further improvement. What I think it kinda sad is that Michal is working on other games, so I feel a bit abandoned, but I trust soldat will be in good hands and not die.

Offline nEttsE

• Soldier
  • I'm not hacker! I just love to eat all the bullets
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2008, 03:13:36 am »
I think soldat is revolutionary. so simple and yet so good. many ways to improve it still, and it helps to get some money for further improvement. What I think it kinda sad is that Michal is working on other games, so I feel a bit abandoned, but I trust soldat will be in good hands and not die.
True. There is project Link-Dead, that maybe could be good, but I say only maybe. MM started with Soldat, so he should end with Soldat. Its my opinion. I hope, it will not die.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2008, 09:42:45 am »
What? He started with soldat so he should end with it? That doesn't at all make sence to me. He obviously has some talent and a lot of great ideas, hence soldat, so wouldn't it make a lot more sence to keep enhancing that talent by making new projekts? Soldat's fine and dandy, and even though there's a lot that can still be worked on, soldat's fine the way it is. For MM to keep his focus on soldat alone would be a waste of time and skill, IMO.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline nEttsE

• Soldier
  • I'm not hacker! I just love to eat all the bullets
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2008, 12:55:43 pm »
True. There is project Link-Dead, that maybe could be good, but I say only maybe. MM started with Soldat, so he should end with Soldat. Its my opinion. I hope, it will not die.
Wrongly typed ^^ Maybe he can start some new projects, but I hope he will stay at just only many projects. If he will start something big, he will leave Soldat alone.. I'm sure, he will.

Offline ashxu

• Major(1)
  • .::Sniper-Assasin::.
    • Nintown
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2008, 02:23:43 am »
i don't think there are enough benefits. Colored jets and the mini-map isn't enough. If you got access to special weapons or something, then i would get it.
FOR THE GLORY OF THE IMPERIUM! CHARGE!!!!!!!

Offline General Meevious

• Major
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2008, 06:14:41 am »
As much as I love Soldat, I'm a miser by nature. I respect Michal enough to not steal registration though, as I get the feeling 80-90% of players probably have done. Soldat is indeed the best free game in existence though and it'll be on the top of my list if I ever break my "keep all money" policy. :)

Offline ZomgProniss

• Camper
  • Known ingame as Proniss
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2009, 12:58:28 pm »
I'd register it for sure, if my parents would allow me to do so... It's not the benefit i receive what'd make me register, just to have new updates and support Soldat is way enough  :D

Offline ZomgProniss

• Camper
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2009, 12:59:33 pm »
As much as I love Soldat, I'm a miser by nature. I respect Michal enough to not steal registration though, as I get the feeling 80-90% of players probably have done. Soldat is indeed the best free game in existence though and it'll be on the top of my list if I ever break my "keep all money" policy. :)

kinda off topic but whats the point in keeping all ur money =P

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2009, 09:42:13 pm »
For the future when you actually need to buy stuff. Also earning interest ;)
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline ZomgProniss

• Camper
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2009, 09:45:05 pm »
but u cant spend it if u need it cuz ur saving it =P

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2009, 09:52:28 pm »

You save it up to a point, i.e. when you are 12 there aren't many things you 'need' to buy, so you save it all up for when you leave home and need to pay for things such as a flat and university.
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline ZomgProniss

• Camper
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2009, 09:53:56 pm »
lol i know im just being a smart ass

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2009, 07:42:08 am »
I had a friend get me soldat of a memory stick to copy-paste it, and it was free-regged off the internet, and i didn't know how to lose the reg so i just stayed silent about it. soz :/
b&

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2009, 08:09:33 am »
I have fake reg, because i wasn't really able to buy one, now that i have my own paypal account i'd like to buy the reg. My question is: do i need to get rid of stolen reg in order to install my own?
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline Sauron

• Soldier
  • Call me "Uncle Sam"
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2009, 08:23:03 am »
You don`t need to remove old reg, it will be overwrite by new registration file in the registry. [fist]

Offline Mokkun

• Major(1)
  • Zz
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2009, 10:04:44 am »
I register when I used to play, around 1.1.6, the reason I registered was because I wanted to support the creator of a great game which brought me huge amounts of fun.
Same.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2009, 07:23:11 am »
I register when I used to play, around 1.1.6, the reason I registered was because I wanted to support the creator of a great game which brought me huge amounts of fun.
Same.

Don't dig up dead topics.
There are other worlds than these