Poll

How Many times have you gotten a MultiKill X2?

Once Or Twice
12 (21.4%)
A Bunch!
44 (78.6%)
I didnt know it was possible
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Multi Kill X2  (Read 22241 times)

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
  • I'm trigger happy, trigger happy!
Multi Kill X2
« on: November 17, 2009, 02:06:36 am »
So, I was in a game of CTF. I chose CTF because i had been owned in the last few death matches. I was in the Steel map. A pair of well placed cluster grenades in the round got me 2 multikills and even the message Multi Kill X2 poped up. I ended the 10 point CTF with 56 kills (a personal best) and 4 points for my team. Wanted to brag a little. Whats the highest you can get? I had never seen a multi kill X anything.
""A man should look for "what is" instead of what he thinks should be"" -Albert Einstein-

Offline pavliko

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • >‿‿◕
    • Offical TTW Community
Re: Multi Kill X2
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 02:52:37 am »
A year ago i had was playing on rumples ftw server and i had some good rampage. So after a couple of gg's i wanted to do 100 kills on a 4vs4 in 10 minutes(1 game), i did 94 kills and 4 deaths just with spas. I did so many multi kills x2 i'm even proud of that :D
The safest thing to do is jumping out of a plane!

Offline TheWind

• Major
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 04:44:52 am »
Ive gotten "CHEATER" like once when i rushed to a base and spawkilled all with knife :D, it was in knifeonly server

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 06:12:04 am »
Happens to me every now and then.
There are other worlds than these

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 03:04:36 pm »
I've had fun making an offline game with about 15 or so boogiemans and me slaughtering all of them in a tight space just to see how far the kill messages go.

Online I rarely get such kill combos due to my "tactical" playstyle.

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 07:14:59 pm »
In a serious game - don't think I ever got Multi X2. I tend to stay away from servers with more than 10 people on it. :S

On zombie servers though - piece of cake.

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 08:25:23 pm »
That is 5 kills, right?

Had it on a semi-serious TW match, with saw.
Slaughtered the whole enemy team in 1 second (they were on the perfect bunnyhop line)
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline scout

• Camper
  • Wolverine does'nt have nothing on me now!
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 10:07:54 pm »
I've had fun making an offline game with about 15 or so boogiemans and me slaughtering all of them in a tight space just to see how far the kill messages go.

Online I rarely get such kill combos due to my "tactical" playstyle.

same here, i play with bots all day. I've also experimented with the max kill messages like- Masta Killa.

My play style is about the same as numgun, cept that i try to do alot of acrobatics to confuse players- so yeah, i do more dodging than killing thus Multi Kill X2 is quite a rare thing to happen to me.

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 11:33:05 pm »
Does anyone have a complete list of them and how to obtain them? You guys must be much better then me becaue thats the first time i have ever seen that. It was using the Ruger and cluster grenades. Thanks for the votes and the input!
""A man should look for "what is" instead of what he thinks should be"" -Albert Einstein-

Offline Fujifabric

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Soldier
  • richter
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 08:34:38 am »
1.You killed
2.Double Kill
3.Triple Kill
4.Multi Kill
5.Multi Kill x2
6.Serial Kill
7.Insane Kill
8.Gimme more!
9.Masta Killa!
10.Masta Killa!
11.Masta Killa!
12.Stop it!
13.Mercy!
14.Cheater!
15.Phased plasma rifle in the forty watt range
16.Hey, just what you see, pal
17.Just what you see, pal
18. Masta Killa!
19.Masta Killa!
20.Masta Killa!

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 02:16:48 pm »
What are those? You're joking, right? Because I never seen those in my life even after massacring 30+ zombies.

Offline Fujifabric

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Soldier
  • richter
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 03:20:16 pm »
They're references to Terminator, since MM is a huge fan  ;)

i'm not joking, those are the actual messages.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 09:48:18 pm »
Meh... Yeah..
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2009, 11:28:41 pm »
Thats hilarious. Thanks for that list. lol. I read those 15-17 and said to myself "where have i heard that before". lol.

Offline Master Of Rulez

• Major
  • Soldat? What is it?
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2009, 10:20:09 am »
I have Multi Kill x2 too . ctf_Ash : Barret, Grenades and Chainsaw . It was awesome . ;D

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 10:27:56 am »

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2009, 04:08:12 pm »
Whats the highest you guys have gotten? I must admit that MultiKill X2 is the highest i have ever gotten. Never done the zombie thing though. I might have to give it a try!

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2009, 06:52:22 pm »
Either Miltikill or Multikill X2, though I can't recall when and if I got Multi X2..

On zombie servers - "CHEATER!!!", which I thought was the max you could get.. :S
Gotta try and get #15-17 some day.. I still can't believe that I never knew about those even after 4 years of Soldat.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2009, 08:49:16 pm »
Meh... Yeah..

tba's public?
Darkcat's

I would've overkilled the scoring limit if it was in TBA XD
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2009, 12:15:23 am »
I reached "Cheater" today. Was playing the Cryso mod (one of my personal faves). I loaded the other team up and ran around going crazy. Did it with the Alien MOAR, precision rifle and grenades.  I made the bots as weak as i could. Set a large kill limit and waited for them to spawn. It was hilariously fun.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 12:55:15 pm »
Just use the saw, get a predator box and play against ~20 boogie men [pigtail] To add the same bot over and over again type /addbot[team1/2/3/4/5] [botname] and then use // to use the same command again. In this case it would be /addbot2 Boogie Man :)

Offline Master Of Rulez

• Major
  • Soldat? What is it?
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2009, 05:52:26 pm »
But it's hard to reach Multi kill x2 on server with other players than with bots. With bots i had masta killa.  :)

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2009, 06:52:39 pm »
Just use the saw, get a predator box and play against ~20 boogie men [pigtail] To add the same bot over and over again type /addbot[team1/2/3/4/5] [botname] and then use // to use the same command again. In this case it would be /addbot2 Boogie Man :)

Thanks man. I will have to try that.

But it's hard to reach Multi kill x2 on server with other players than with bots. With bots i had masta killa.  :)

Yea. I think a multi kill is the best i have done against real people. It was a really freak thing though.. I tossed in a grenade that killed two and injured the others. Then i finished the rest of them with the Spas. Then i got killed myself.   :P

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2009, 08:44:47 pm »
Play some RM and I bet you'll get even higher ranks than just multikill x2.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2009, 09:54:06 pm »
I am not that good in RM for some reason. Though i dont play it much. Thanks for the tip. I will give'r a shot.  ;D

Offline Master Of Rulez

• Major
  • Soldat? What is it?
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2009, 09:27:15 am »
Well, RM learn tactics, yeah? Why it can learn how to get other Masta Killas etc etc?

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2009, 03:09:40 pm »
Besides DM, CTF and INF I havent played any of the other game modes for like years, so I think I could take a refreshing course if I find a server.

Online in a DM pub, my highest combo was insane kills. Got that with extreme acrobatic dodging skills combined with mp5, saw and grenades. I almost got voted out : x

Offline Master Of Rulez

• Major
  • Soldat? What is it?
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2009, 05:34:36 pm »
nice dude  ;D ;D

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2009, 10:12:45 pm »
Besides DM, CTF and INF I havent played any of the other game modes for like years, so I think I could take a refreshing course if I find a server.

Online in a DM pub, my highest combo was insane kills. Got that with extreme acrobatic dodging skills combined with mp5, saw and grenades. I almost got voted out : x

People just cant handle skillz i guess. lol. Nice job numgun.

Offline Master Of Rulez

• Major
  • Soldat? What is it?
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 01:18:33 am »
Heva U got screenshot of this massacre?

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2009, 05:58:07 am »
Heva U got screenshot of this massacre?

Yeah, its on the "post your ownzor" thread. Last page.

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2009, 06:52:27 am »
public - Gimme more!  (lots of people and grenades)

bots - Masta Killa! (kept getting it)

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2009, 02:17:08 pm »
I randomly got multikill x2 + capped once in a knife only server. It looked pretty nice, I was recording alot at the time, but ofcorse I forgot to press rec that time!

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2009, 09:50:27 pm »
I randomly got multikill x2 + capped once in a knife only server. It looked pretty nice, I was recording alot at the time, but ofcorse I forgot to press rec that time!

Thats funny. Because when i got the "cheater" message i was jumping around my room and wanted to get a shot of the message on my screen with all the dead bodys. But my celebration lasted to long and i missed my chance. After i get on a roll and get a lot of kills without getting killed myself i get what i call a "pwnage hangover". I never seem to be able to have a two really good games back to back. I will have a couple decent ones in a row but nothing outstanding. lol

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2009, 11:15:32 pm »
That's when "autodemo" comes in handy. Something awesome happened - F8, and you got yourself a demo.

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2009, 11:27:26 pm »
That's when "autodemo" comes in handy. Something awesome happened - F8, and you got yourself a demo.

Yea. I have been doing so quite a bit since then. I am getting better at keeping my celebrations to a minimum and getting a log of my matches for later review. Still wish i could get SoldatStat to work. I would love to know the stats of each match more closely. Max kill streak, max death streak. Maby a % of shots that hit the target. But yea.... Hooray for AutoDemo!

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2009, 12:43:07 am »
i had en epic multi x2 with the minigun a few days ago....granted it involved some solid kill stealing and tunnel camping haha.
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline Master Of Rulez

• Major
  • Soldat? What is it?
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2009, 12:54:55 am »
I watch on YouTube a video. One guy in one barret shot kill THREE PEOPLES!!!

When I shot in side of two players I kill only one. Somebody know why ?

Offline Fujifabric

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Soldier
  • richter
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2009, 01:06:58 am »
^

Because when the bullet goes through the first guy then it becomes weaker. You can kill more than one person if the other(s) are weak enough when the bullet pass.

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2009, 01:27:11 am »
It would be interesting to find out just how much strength it loses after killing a person. Can it still hit someone else if the first person does not die?

Offline Master Of Rulez

• Major
  • Soldat? What is it?
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2009, 08:04:41 am »
It would be interesting to find out just how much strength it loses after killing a person. Can it still hit someone else if the first person does not die?

I think so.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2009, 12:28:51 pm »
I got numerous Masta Killa-s, lots of cheater, godlike, have mercy, etc etc...
And lots of multi's and multi x's.
I play pubs, but pretty much good ones, like tba, and blood poland (when vets are on).
b&

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2009, 01:36:04 pm »
The multi killing bullet is what makes killing the zombies and stuff so easy. Find a nice tall hill top and pick them off with head shtots. Its fun in the Counter Strike mod because it says "head shot" whenever you get one. It teaches you to get good with your aim.

::EDIT::

www.skmods.tk   Thats got quite a few good mods. I have them all. SK is awesome with his mods. Check it out. Its fun hearing "head shot" when you blast someones head across the map. It makes me smile every time. My record is 6 kills in a row with only head shots. I did not get a message to pop up because they were a little while apart. But it was still awesome. lol
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 02:14:29 pm by Cyrix »

Offline Master Of Rulez

• Major
  • Soldat? What is it?
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2009, 03:42:14 pm »
But only Barret's headshots, right?

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2009, 04:27:16 pm »
Best i ever got was a serial kill with steyr and knife

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2009, 05:43:35 pm »
But only Barret's headshots, right?

Yes. I think your right. The Ruger too?  ???  Curious though... What about guns in mods that are replacements for it. Does that script have to be added? I would think so.  :|

Best i ever got was a serial kill with Steyr and knife

Seriously? Thats rather inpressive. I never was that good with the Steyr. Or the knife. I am a chainsaw type of guy. The Steyr seems to be a good weapon at range but up close i rather use a shotgun. My favorite two shotguns are the M590 from the Soldier Of Fortune Mod and the GGI-53 Shotgun from the 2057AD Mod. The only problem is that you have to keep killing with grenades while the shotgun reloads because of the small clip.   :-\

Ok, Well, i think i kinda know the answer to my own question. I was playing the Resident Evil mod and killed three guys with one shot from the Magnum. They were stuck kinda in a corner and i tossed in a grenade and none of the 3 had died. As i ran backwards I fired once with the Magnum and i got a triple kill. So it can be done. I honestly think its possible with all guns, it just would depend on the situation and the strength of your gun and enemys. As for headshots, Atleast in the Resident Evil Mod, it doesent say "head shot" out loud, but a shot to the head by nearly any gun in the mod kills in one shot. It deffinatly makes things fun. With the difficulty all the way up you really need to be carefull to stay moving and not stand still for to long... Or.... WAM! Your dead.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 06:38:05 pm by Cyrix »

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2009, 02:14:20 am »

By average if you fire at 2 guys in a row in normal mode, it seems the bullet is only like 1/4 power(or less) compared to the original power. I'm saying this by experience and not any solid evidences, but its something like that. In order to kill 2 guys in normal mode I would imagine you need to hit their heads or atleast have them a bit damaged while you're doing that shot.

On realistic mode, soldats have less health and its more easier to kill multiple targets at once.

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2009, 01:55:44 pm »
I think your really close numgun. Thank you. Does the bullet loose strength over a long distance? It makes sense if its a shotgun. But what about the others?

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2009, 04:02:23 pm »
I think your really close numgun. Thank you. Does the bullet loose strength over a long distance? It makes sense if its a shotgun. But what about the others?

What do you think?
Any object carrying movement energy loses it as it moves...
Meaning as the bullet keeps meeting resistance from the air, and gravity affects it, it slows down till it halts or hits the ground.
All bullets get slower as they travel, and cause less damage as a result.
b&

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2009, 04:50:10 pm »
multi x2 in 3v3 cw :3

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2009, 12:39:28 am »
multi x2 in 3v3 cw :3

Really? A 3v3 game and you got a multi x2? Holey crap. Thats inpressive.

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2009, 06:07:06 pm »
I smell spawn killing. :D

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2009, 07:23:52 pm »
yes, I first killed 2 and then killed them all again at spawn :3

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2009, 12:03:48 am »
yes, I first killed 2 and then killed them all again at spawn :3

I figured as much. Lol. STill rather good though. The kills must have been slightly spread apart. Far enough so there was no real delay between kills but close enough to keep the streak going.

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2009, 07:03:07 am »
Bullets damage is equal to base damageXSpeed(Or something like that). When Speed is lost, you get less damage, but in the end it will still do the base damage no matter what speed. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I got three triple kills with a spass in one life.

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2009, 11:19:46 pm »
Bullets damage is equal to base damageXSpeed(Or something like that). When Speed is lost, you get less damage, but in the end it will still do the base damage no matter what speed. Correct me if I'm wrong.

See. Thats the thing. It will do the base damage no matter what the speed. But speed goes down over a distance. The law of motion says that an object will continue moving in a strait line on its path unless a force acts upon it. In this case it is gravity. So basicly. If we are talking SOldat... You can still drop a guy with a sniper rifle with a single as far as your scope will reach. In real life there is a lot of ever changing variables.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2009, 11:54:46 am »

See. Thats the thing. It will do the base damage no matter what the speed. But speed goes down over a distance. The law of motion says that an object will continue moving in a strait line on its path unless a force acts upon it. In this case it is gravity. So basicly. If we are talking SOldat... You can still drop a guy with a sniper rifle with a single as far as your scope will reach. In real life there is a lot of ever changing variables.

What's the base damage of the Barrett btw?
Anyone ever did a triple with one and the same Barrett, no secondary use?
b&

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2009, 11:57:37 am »
I got a quad (Multi) once on a duckhunt game with a single shot.
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2009, 01:19:57 pm »

Here is the info that the mod launcher gives you...  :|  Incase it helps.

-178% Initial damage @ torso
-Very Long Range
-10 Bullets @ 0.27 rounds/sec
-5 s reload/0.42 s startuptime
-Bullet Hit Sensitivity= *****
-Movement Inaccuracy= *****
-Recoil= -

My longer kills streak was with the "Alien Moar" in the Cryso mod. That and the "Tactical Shotgun". Thats how i got my "Cheater" status. lol. It was not even a zombie game. In fact it was CTF on the Steel map.

I got a quad (Multi) once on a duckhunt game with a single shot.

I have never played a "duck hunt"  ???  What type of game is it?

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2009, 04:07:07 pm »
Well, i played it when i started to play Soldat, and im not even sure if its still alive as a subgamemode.

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2009, 05:17:59 pm »
I have never played a "duck hunt"  ???  What type of game is it?
Basically it was good old inf but with a twist. Only weapons available are Barrett and Law, and it was played on special maps. Blue team would spawn in closed-off (and mostly hidden) areas and can't get outside to the main area of the map. So blues sit and shoot reds that try to get past to black flag and back to base.

I haven't seen duckhunt servers for a while now. But I wasn't a fan of that gamemode anyway - only available servers were laggy, and gameplay would soon become boring and repetitive.

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2009, 05:30:45 pm »
SO... You just sit and pop off the enemy as they walk bye? That sounds interesting. I would love to play a sniper type mode. Lots of spots to hide and only Sniper type weapons. Its one of my favorite modes in playing Halo on X-Box Live. Duck hunt sounds interesting. What other modes are there?

Offline A tree

• Major(1)
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2009, 11:21:09 pm »
multi killx2 = nothing really special
Probably the only reason why it is rare is b/c either the other team doesn't spawn fast enough, or the other team is too spread out. The tricky part is finding and killing everyone within the time limit for a multi x2

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2009, 12:51:47 am »
So it isnt special, you just need to be fast enough to find the whole enemy team on the map inside the time given?
F*cking awesome logics.

*Spawnkilling the whole enemy team doesnt count, its just crap.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2009, 01:38:03 pm »
Duckhunts are long extinct, the very rare ones that are still found are either private, or bugged/laggy as fuck.
b&

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2009, 11:13:07 pm »
So it isnt special, you just need to be fast enough to find the whole enemy team on the map inside the time given?
F*cking awesome logics.

I agree with you. Thats why i was rather proud of myself. It was random. I just went crazy agressive and had never gotten something like it. It was not zombies and enemys bots were on a harder setting. So i was rather proud.

Duckhunts are long extinct, the very rare ones that are still found are either private, or bugged/laggy as f**k.

So whats the popular one now?

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2009, 01:10:47 pm »
F*cking awesome logics.

I agree with you. Thats why i was rather proud of myself. It was random. I just went crazy agressive and had never gotten something like it. It was not zombies and enemys bots were on a harder setting. So i was rather proud.

Duckhunts are long extinct, the very rare ones that are still found are either private, or bugged/laggy as f**k.

So whats the popular one now?

Popular what? Duckhunt servers or other sub-gamemodes?
b&

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2009, 02:59:34 pm »
Other subs. Becaus it seems that the really unique servers lag a bit more and there are fewer of them.

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2009, 03:11:01 pm »
Hexer is very popular :D . Its awesome. I get about +10 kills alot of game(on my KDR), and I get about 20+ actual kills a round, and yes, not every round, thats why its an average.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2009, 04:29:33 pm »
Yeah, I hear hexer a lot, don't know it though.
There's also the so loved multi mod, miracle mod, and others.
b&

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2009, 09:53:17 pm »
Not a fan of Hexer because it's pretty much like MMO - those who play the most and have the highest level - win. Poor newbies have to resort to M79/LAW and lots of luck because other guns deal miserable damage to high-levellers.
Hexer is a great and fun mod but I hate the levelling-up part, that's why I gave up on it. :/

eh.. I think the multi-kill topic kinda died. Not much left to say here.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 09:55:16 pm by L[0ne]R »

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2009, 11:08:11 pm »
Ok. Back on topic them. When you get up there in kills the pop up messages become the same for a while. Is there a file or something i can edit so that each one is different?

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2009, 04:28:29 pm »
Ok. Back on topic them. When you get up there in kills the pop up messages become the same for a while. Is there a file or something i can edit so that each one is different?

Should be, maybe there's a text file for that, or at least there should be.
b&

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2009, 04:57:38 pm »
Good question. I looked in the language files (Soldat/Txt/Languages/), but they don't have streak messages. :/ Can't think of where else to look. If it's something hard-coded - I don't think it'd be possible to change them.

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2009, 11:21:33 pm »
Well, If you guys find out then please let me know. I will do some asking around and see if i can find it. Thanks.

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2009, 12:39:42 am »
Hardcoded.

Offline A tree

• Major(1)
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2009, 10:33:35 pm »
Its somewhere there since i have seen mods with different text for kill streaks

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2009, 12:54:29 am »
Hardcoded.

Really? I was starting to think so. Thats to bad. lol. I wanted to make mine more... fun.

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2009, 05:30:54 am »
multi killx2 = nothing really special
Probably the only reason why it is rare is b/c either the other team doesn't spawn fast enough, or the other team is too spread out. The tricky part is finding and killing everyone within the time limit for a multi x2

So its not hard, its just......hard?
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2009, 05:31:49 pm »
Well, It depends on a lot of things. Your opponents. The number of them. The gun your using. The number of grenades you have. I find myself running out of ammo and trying to keep the kill streak going by tossing grenades untill my gun reloads.

Offline ZomgProniss

• Camper
  • Known ingame as Proniss
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2009, 01:01:28 pm »
1.You killed
2.Double Kill
3.Triple Kill
4.Multi Kill
5.Multi Kill x2
6.Serial Kill
7.Insane Kill
8.Gimme more!
9.Masta Killa!
10.Masta Killa!
11.Masta Killa!
12.Stop it!
13.Mercy!
14.Cheater!
18. Masta Killa!
19.Masta Killa!
20.Masta Killa!
then i just goes to Stop it! and it keeps looping like that i think....  like zombies ^^

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2009, 07:22:59 pm »
Cheater is the highest i have gotten. I was playing the Cryso mod and was using the Alien MOAR. And it was on a ctf game. lol.

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2009, 11:07:27 pm »
I think the highest I have ever got in a real game is serial killer, but I don't remember the order and I could be wrong. Mighta been insane.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline Cyrix

• Soldier
« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2009, 12:01:13 am »
I think the highest I have ever got in a real game is serial killer, but I don't remember the order and I could be wrong. Mighta been insane.

WHat gun/guns did you do that with? In a real game thats inpressive.

Offline Fx

• Major(1)
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2010, 07:57:25 pm »

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2010, 04:47:12 pm »
Wow, I actually managed to get those after 14 (Last Stand zombie server, assploded the whole wave of zombies with airstrike), but it blinked too fast so I only saw "Just what you see, pal". :D

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2010, 10:45:29 am »
Just a little chat on Hexer mod, it's an entertaining server to not go seriously, but if you want to play with thinking of ownage, yeah.... This server won't be that good.

Play pubs and get 15 kills without death XD

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2010, 02:51:43 pm »
Hexer: The definitive soldat magic experience!

I dont think I have ever got higher then serial kill. I find it funny some of the things MM put in: Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40kW range.