Author Topic: Announcing 1.3.2  (Read 132647 times)

Offline BlackHawK

• Major
  • La agua que te guia es todo un mar de porquerias!
    • Soldat[BR]
Re: Announcing 1.3.2
« Reply #580 on: March 04, 2007, 11:07:41 pm »
lets knock MM :/
Flávio Santos Ferrel

------------
Dentre outras mil és tu Brasil, Oh Pátria amada!
Dos filhos deste solo és mãe gentil, Pátria amada Brasil!

Offline The_Ninja

• Soldier
  • erm...
« Reply #581 on: March 05, 2007, 01:45:24 am »
None of you have the right to tell someone to hurry up with their own personal projects.
Amen....highly agree

for you guys that are on the fritz that keep complaining.....Stop Bi@#^@
we all understand that it is excitin but yall aren't the only ones waitin for it so don't ruin it for the other by complainin

"Good" Games are not made over night.

agreed also, this is only my second post in this thread, so im doing good controling myself, the rest of you should try to stay quiet aswell :D

Offline NorrisScott

• Soldier
« Reply #582 on: March 05, 2007, 03:46:44 am »
Clearly, MM is taking too long with this project, and is thus failing his job as creator, ruler and sex-god of all things Soldat. I feel that a vote of no confidence is in order, and that we must find someone who can be prompt and swift with this job in place of MM. Because, clearly, MM cannot handle it.

Clearly.

Soldat Name: Kazuo Kiriyama

Offline Frenchie

• Camper
  • SoldatHQ
« Reply #583 on: March 05, 2007, 04:00:04 am »
Clearly, MM is taking too long with this project, and is thus failing his job as creator, ruler and sex-god of all things Soldat. I feel that a vote of no confidence is in order, and that we must find someone who can be prompt and swift with this job in place of MM. Because, clearly, MM cannot handle it.

Clearly.
WOW, just wow
i think your taking this 2d game a little too serious.

LOL ;D vote of no confidence against MM... The guy who created the game in the first place
Soldat Lobby Avec Players -New Release! - Updated AGAIN!

Offline Tallacaps

• Soldier
    • History surprises
« Reply #584 on: March 05, 2007, 05:16:52 am »

I remember all this for 1.2 version.
But it was a great step.

Offline .Long-Range

• Camper
« Reply #585 on: March 05, 2007, 06:15:32 am »
I just noticed when I went to soldat.pl and the main page was updated and I thought "Website updated? MABEY SOLDAT 1.3.2 IS HERE! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!". Then I realised only the language selection page had been updated...
I thought the same thing :[
Whenever there's a hint of something new on any part of the website...
"OMG WHER CAN I DL NEW VRSN!?!?"

... and then I'm sadly disappointed.
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline Madchal

• Camper
« Reply #586 on: March 05, 2007, 12:04:56 pm »

Clearly.
WOW, just wow
i think your taking this 2d game a little too serious.

LOL ;D vote of no confidence against MM... The guy who created the game in the first place

I betcha that he was being sarcastic

Offline godHATER

• Major(1)
« Reply #587 on: March 05, 2007, 12:22:36 pm »
After updated site and stuff, but no new version i got to say : shame !

Offline Avarax

• Veteran
    • Official Hexer & MMod site
« Reply #588 on: March 05, 2007, 12:33:57 pm »
yeah, [ban] MM plx kkthx
I like to have one Martini
Two at the very most
Three I'm under the table
Four I'm under the host

Offline gunblack

• Major(1)
« Reply #589 on: March 05, 2007, 03:04:43 pm »
um i think this has been around sence the last soldat but are you fixing the bug/glitch when your able to shoot through the walls? its not a hack i swear every has done it befor on a certin map that is..

Offline rfreak

• Soldier
« Reply #590 on: March 05, 2007, 04:37:03 pm »
You are not aloud to yell because the new version is not out because I'm sure his working hard for 1.3.2 and he have Crimson Glory to do so shut up I think that MM you should explain to all those people someting about 1.3.2 before they explose ;) . He do what he wants that's why he is not in organize programing that way he don't have to rush all day so think twice before yelling after him.
R the coolest game ever

Offline zenexo

• Major(1)
« Reply #591 on: March 05, 2007, 05:03:21 pm »
maybe they need something like a process bar on the main site :p, so it gives some people a feeling there is being worked on :p, even when its fake :p But if you fake it wrong some people will get angry :p

sorry for my bad English, i hope you understand

Offline .Long-Range

• Camper
« Reply #592 on: March 05, 2007, 05:14:12 pm »
I agree with zenexo.
What we need is a deceptive progress bar.
:]
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline Mig0s

• Soldier
« Reply #593 on: March 05, 2007, 07:18:43 pm »
Yeah i agree too. It's true that a good game needs time to be done and I think Michal is alone in programming Soldat. Wait till next month and TADA. BIG SURPRISE: Soldat in 3D with vehicules and helicopters!

:P

Offline Arato

• Major(1)
  • Arato pwnage
    • Elite Newbs
« Reply #594 on: March 05, 2007, 09:01:27 pm »
well 1.3.2 sounds awesome are u gonna work on 1.4 soon? like before 2009?

Offline edak

• Flagrunner
  • AussiEdak
« Reply #595 on: March 05, 2007, 11:15:09 pm »
I believe that the next release will be 1.4 because of the new features. and Mig0s shut up about the 3D and vehicles.

UPDATED 12-Aug-2010 FIXED LINKS!!!!! - 18 Apr 2007 - NOW WITH FULLLY MODDABLE MAP TEXTURES! Modders, further customise your soldat!

Offline The_Ninja

• Soldier
  • erm...
« Reply #596 on: March 06, 2007, 02:55:39 am »

Clearly.
After updated site and stuff, but no new version i got to say : shame !
yeah, [ban] MM plx kkthx
I agree with zenexo.
What we need is a deceptive progress bar.
:]

sheeeeez, you guys are demanding, give the guy a break, with all of you complaining at this rate he;ll probably never get it done, what he needs is positive re-inforcement

he's doing a million other things atm, crimson glory just one of them. give the poor guy a break. its just a game.....

Offline truup

• Soldier
« Reply #597 on: March 06, 2007, 09:01:25 am »
It's MM's very own fault that everyone is complaining. What's the fucking point on announcing a game that wont come even in a near future? Just like CG, last summer he said that it will be out by the end of summer. Now he announced the new version of Soldat at 10.14.2006 and its almost 6 -months of it. Then after that, he says that Soldat will cost 15$ or smth after 1.3.2 is released, and makes ppl to register it. Apparently he is trying to get all the money out that he can take, and will never finish the new version, or if he will, it will suck.

Offline Requiem-

• Soldier
« Reply #598 on: March 06, 2007, 10:35:03 am »
It's MM's very own fault that everyone is complaining. What's the ****ing point on announcing a game that wont come even in a near future? Just like CG, last summer he said that it will be out by the end of summer. Now he announced the new version of Soldat at 10.14.2006 and its almost 6 -months of it. Then after that, he says that Soldat will cost 15$ or smth after 1.3.2 is released, and makes ppl to register it. Apparently he is trying to get all the money out that he can take, and will never finish the new version, or if he will, it will suck.
Hey, butthole, how about you just wait 'till it's done? You're not in the position to be giving comments on HIS work. It is HIS project, and he's working on it ALONE (with all due respect to the beta-testers). It's gonna be a big improvement, with even new features, as MM himself mentioned, so give him a break. I bet he's doing everything he can to release this, so back off.

Offline Clawbug

• Veteran
  • 1184!
« Reply #599 on: March 06, 2007, 10:46:17 am »
Oh boy, let's argue if MM should release it or not! I agree with truup.

So many promises, "it will be out soon".. soon? Well, if 6 months is soon then no problem.

I miss the times when there was new version every couple of months. <3 Why not anymore? ;I
Fight! Win! Prevail!